• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

Question : shouldn't ichigo have "limited telekenesis" in his vasto lorde form for the same reasoning MCU thanos has it ? like Thanos, VL Ichigo can call his bankai from distance,as he did in chapter 350

MetalGearRaiden said:
Question : shouldn't ichigo have "limited telekenesis" in his vasto lorde form for the same reasoning MCU thanos has it ?
like Thanos, VL Ichigo can call his bankai from distance,as he did in chapter 350
This ability is called "Chain" in the databooks. It's because Zangetsu is connected to the Zanpakuto as he is the Zanpakuto spirit, so he calls it to himself as it is an extension of himself.

Do you mind posting the databook scan? like was the ability "Chain" described in the databook to be just for Ichigo, or a shinigai ability in general.

Zezu1995 said:
hmm im happy for the upgrades but.. i dont think sennas should scale to anyone but prime SK.
Senna's feat is preventing the collision of two worlds. The weakened Soul King does the same thing, except faster and with an additional planet.

M11UTD said:
Is there going to be another novel? We didn't really get much from Ichigo in this one.
Sadly not. But there's some mention of the editor wanting Kubo to draw Yoruichi and Urahara's backstory in manga format. Also something about a Hell Arc in the I Am Still Bleach book.

ok do senna have a profile? i find it funny i said we should make one along with a post about her being canon months ago and it got rejected... >.> now everyone wanna agree

question.. can we relook at ichibeis drawing all black from SS ? wouldnt that be cont tier hax wise not sure if its AP

Zezu1995 said:
question.. can we relook at ichibeis drawing all black from SS ? wouldnt that be cont tier hax wise not sure if its AP
I believe that his range is universal since he stated that he controls the darkness in the whole universe

in the manga panda he say "all the darkness of this world" so depending of the kanji it's planet level range at least because it also include the living world and probablt hueco mundo

https://www.***********.net/bleach/608/15

I mean 100 nights, being able to summon darkness from SS while he is in the SKP. Definitely planetary+ range.

"Aizen threatened to shoot down the Soul King Palace when he was on his chair, which is illogical since there is no evidence that the Palace would fall at Relativistic speeds or anywhere close to it before the 6000 seconds time frame ends since we know that the barriers would open again after that, unless Aizen, Rukia, Shinji, Shunsui, Sonfoi and etc, would just stand there waiting entire years for that thing to fall(which obviously wouldn't happen since the barriers would open)."

Holy... what did i just read?

W0NDER3X said:
Wait, how did Ichigo bypass the barries when he travelled to Soul Palace?
The first or second time?

The first was because he was with the 0 division.

The second time was due to the clothes the zero division made for him I think l, though that doesn't explain how Chad and Orihime got there.

I think... it's been awhile since I read Bleach

It's beena day and a half and I work lmao, a little patience is all I ask! Its quite a few abilities and citation needs done properly

The uniform Ichigo wore protected him against the barriers and everything related to them. So, basically, he was passing through them like they weren't even there in the first place.

ok so this is how i see things for juha/yama/ichibei...

1-yama should be cont via energy (ive seen many calcs go to cont tier for his bankai)

2-juha should get cont from being able to take his bankai

3- ichibei getting the tier from putting the paws on juha along with getting cont to planet tier range via darkness since its massless and wouldnt go into AP or unless theres a way for that to work idk. but his range should 100% be changed

btw shouldnt most bleach characters be island scaling from ULQ . most of them plus sterns are stronger or equal to the espadas back then

I'll give everyone a general gist of my planned upcoming CRTs and calcs I hope to be made due to them:

1) Las Noches size

• Cero Oscuras calc
  • Gran Rey Cero calc
  • Lanza Del Relampago calc
  • Scaling fixes for those these calcs would affect
2) Zangetsu being half power when fighting Ulquiorra

• Dangai Ichigo being above Zangetsu
  • Dangai Ichigo destroying Ultra Fragor which is 12 Fragor and 1 Fragor > Lanza
  • Dangai Ichigo getting back-scaling from True Shikai Ichigo
  • The Espada fixes from the Cero calcs and those who potentially scale
3) Karakura Town size

• Yama's Shikai calc of disintegrating an area many times Karakura's size calc
  • Fullbring Bankai Ichigo accidentally destroying a Karakura Town replica calc
  • Urahara's Hado 99 vaporizing an ocean the size of Karakura recalc
  • Scaling fixes for those these calcs would affect.
4) Taking another look at Bankai Yama's supposed High 6-B to High 6-A recalc

• Scaling fixes for those this calc would affect

Right now speed for Pre-Timeskip characters, the speed for the rest of the cast in Post-Timeskip is on the backburner since speed get get redone depending on if the standards for light is changed or not since if it's changed that means Auswahlen might get affected and change our calcs again. Xulrev is currently working on the Soul King CRT as well.

I will be posting the first of my planned CRTs Thursday.

So, is there any clue in the novels saying how long it took SK to create SS? He would likely get a huge speed upgrade if so.

But did he just stand still and create the dimension and all the celestial bodies inside? Or did he fly around the empty void placing them?

Back