• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Uh can we use the Ichigo slapping away the petals from Sebonzakura for the anime profile ?

And if I recall Ichigo did that again against Senbonzakura himself with Ichigo using his Hollow Mask ?

AnonymousBlank said:
I feel like we should change the title to "Bleach Bankai General Discussion Ichigo" just to be really on the nose.
Bleach Planet Level General discussion thread

How fast is Bankai Ichigo in the Hell Verse Movie ? He went from the Gate in the sky to the fifth floor in something close to 40 seconds

I wouldn't say that's his fastest because Ichigo literally just dived and never used Shunpo once it was his pure base Bankai speed

It says in 13 BLADEs that Bankai Toshiro controls the skies for 40,003 ri (Õøøõ©çõ©ëÚçî) around when using Tenso Jurin. I do think Õøøõ©çõ©ë is a typo though, because of how arbitrary it seems. Õøøõ©çõ©ëÕìâ Is this true The same question

The mysterious man said:
It says in 13 BLADEs that Bankai Toshiro controls the skies for 40,003 ri (Õøøõ©çõ©ëÚçî) around when using Tenso Jurin. I do think Õøøõ©çõ©ë is a typo though, because of how arbitrary it seems. Õøøõ©çõ©ëÕìâ Is this true The same question
source? if this is true, how would it affect the bleach scale ??

The same question that I am asking I don't how much it will affect the scaling it will be hug if it is true if someone has 13 Blade can look at it and see maybe Imade can look at it because he know Japanese if he is free

"It appeared as though the devoured shard of the Rei-o had given it a great deal of power that weakened the name-curse of the monk's zanpakuto that had repainted its original name."

So it appears that Ichibei's Ichimonji can be weakened by raw power.

KazuiK said:
source? if this is true, how would it affect the bleach scale ??
IMade debunked this. This is what he said:

That is a mistranslations, someone forgot the ` located on the second kanji which has it read as Four Way Sanri, 3 Ri radius basically.

So it is 3 Ri after all.

Peter1129 said:
"It appeared as though the devoured shard of the Rei-o had given it a great deal of power that weakened the name-curse of the monk's zanpakuto that had repainted its original name."
So it appears that Ichibei's Ichimonji can be weakened by raw power.
You mean used his reiatsu to negate Ichimonji's hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back