• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIGGEST Tokyo Revengers Dowgrade Calculations Heheh

It seems like I calculated the Projectile incorrectly, according to the formula, we have to input theta in radians, but I put it in degrees. When I corrected it, I also made sure that the value of g is negative since we're throwing the chair upwards against gravity. The result I got was a velocity of 25.6981727408 m/s and a (9-C+) result for the projectile and a lifting strength of Class 5. I hope this is a satisfactory result for everyone. If I made any errors, please let me know
I have tried a different approach because it seems like my previous calculation had some errors. I went ahead and corrected it to make it look better.

Note: I would like to mention beforehand that I am not certain if saying that the church pew was longer than usual due to the success in the anime is accurate, as when I tried to read the manga at that time, I did not see any scene that showed it being resized. Additionally, I am not sure if using the success in the anime can be applied to the Tokyo Revengers verse, or if we should rely more on the manga version.

What the hell are y'all doing angles for. Just measure the distance from the big dude to the bottom of the floor, a straight line, find the speed, find the timeframe required to reach that speed, and find acceleration from that. Then dump the mass and acceleration into the F= ma calculator and you got your answer.

What the hell are y'all doing angles for. Just measure the distance from the big dude to the bottom of the floor, a straight line, find the speed, find the timeframe required to reach that speed, and find acceleration from that. Then dump the mass and acceleration into the F= ma calculator and you got your answer.
I will do it but going from the basis of all the calcs the number you will get is 1300. this is not including the fact he lifted it off with screws, the acceleration on mine and Shadows is different too, if you use mine you will get 2500, the main thing I need you to evaluate is this message I made
Material Tensile Stress

Wood tensile strength is 70-140 MPa (105 for average)

Pitch Diameter

the formula for the pitch diameter is major diameter - 0.6495 × thread pitch

According to this website the pitch and major diameter of a 3.9 screw is 1.4mm and 3.73mm respectively

Pitch Diameter = 1.4mm - 0.6495 x 3.73mm = 2.799mm or 0.11in

Thread Engagement

I believe the thread engagement would just be the lenght of the screw, which according to the pdf from earlier is 9.5mm or 0.374in

So putting everything into the calculator we get a pull-out force of 1515.163lbs or 687.26637611kg

I assume there are 4 screws total, however in real life Church pews typically use 2 screws on each side of the front and back end of the legs of the bench. So i will make 2 tallies

If it's that simple, it shouldn't be difficult because @Second22 has already calculated it. We just need to change the method of calculation, the force should be F=ma only. Then we can calculate as follows:
a = v/t
a = 3.67/2
a = 1.835 m/s²
F = ma
F = 44.4520523×1.835
F = 81.5695159705 N (Below Average Human) So, is that right? 🤔🤔🤔

If it's that simple, it shouldn't be difficult because @Second22 has already calculated it. We just need to change the method of calculation, the force should be F=ma only. Then we can calculate as follows:
a = v/t
a = 3.67/2
a = 1.835 m/s²
F = ma
F = 44.4520523×1.835
F = 81.5695159705 N (Below Average Human) So, is that right? 🤔🤔🤔
Why are you still using 44 kg...

Why are you still using 44 kg...
I used the average value of the length of a pew in a church because I'm not sure if we can adjust the size according to the anime. I'd like to hear the opinions of many people first. (Also, I think being classified as 'Below Average Human' is indeed quite low, but we could get a higher value if we adjust it based on the anime)

I used the average value of the length of a pew in a church because I'm not sure if we can adjust the size according to the anime. I'd like to hear the opinions of many people first. (Also, I think being classified as 'Below Average Human' is indeed quite low, but we could get a higher value if we adjust it based on the anime)
Your using the velocity of the anime Pew you might aswell re adjust it to the mass, although there are still debates on which size you should use I think 158kg is fair

I'd still say it's upto staffs members. And do u still find it ok to only take the arm movements by Izana when calculating that feat? If so, I can give great calc which has decent end, much better than subsonic.

Also I still have one supersonic+ calc i haven't posted yet.
Now I'm not sure the arm movement is correct. I think I've said it in here.

How does this look?

I also tried some thread strength and pitch stuff and actually got a Class 5 result fr.

rofl, read it whole.

You had used 156 kgs, I used 152 which is very near it.
I still think this is better
the closest standard size of a screw i could find to the calculated size was for ST 3.9 screws which are 7.3mm, so i'll just assume the screw is that size and the scaling is a bit off

Material Tensile Stress

Pitch Diameter

According to this website the pitch and major diameter of a 3.9 screw is 1.4mm and 3.73mm respectively

Thread Engagement

I believe the thread engagement would just be the lenght of the screw, which according to the pdf from earlier is 9.5mm or 0.374in

So putting everything into the calculator we get a pull-out force of 1515.163lbs or 687.26637611kg

I assume there are 4 screws total, however in real life Church pews typically use 2 screws on each side of the front and back end of the legs of the bench. So i will make 2 tallies

687.26637611 x 4

2,749.06550444kg

I believe you should use the 1cm calc is because South was surprised at how she dodged the punch meaning he thought it was going to hit he wouldn't be suprised if she dodged it from 10 cm away, he would react to it because as we know South is supersonic + and easily has subsonic reaction speed so to assume he would be surprised that Senju moved at anything under supersonic speed is wrong and and an incorrect assumption
3cm and 1cm are big ass assumptions, we should wait for the anime version. 34.3m/s also might not be accepted because of how it's drawn, but you could argue that based on the context that South was in his dark impulses form, 34.3m/s can be used. However, still 1 and 3cm assumption isn't that good

I still think this is better
the closest standard size of a screw i could find to the calculated size was for ST 3.9 screws which are 7.3mm, so i'll just assume the screw is that size and the scaling is a bit off

Material Tensile Stress

Pitch Diameter

Thread Engagement

687.26637611 x 4

2,749.06550444kg
I don't freaking know where did he get that material tensile strength from Oak as 105 MPa, I have even listed a source for 9000 psi.

Also, even when I put his values in the calculator,

vN0w6dF.png

I never got a result for pull-out axial force as higher than 1136.373 lbs, don't know where did he get the 1515.163 lbs from.

Im using cloudyagami's calc's for arguments I haven't calculated it myself yet so yours might be correct, I will thorougly look through your calc, sorry for not looking at it more deeply
I don't freaking know where did he get that material tensile strength from Oak as 105 MPa, I have even listed a source for 9000 psi.

Also, even when I put his values in the calculator,

vN0w6dF.png

I never got a result for pull-out axial force as higher than 1136.373 lbs, don't know where did he get the 1515.163 lbs from.

Im using cloudyagami's calc's for arguments I haven't calculated it myself yet so yours might be correct, I will thorougly look through your calc, sorry for not looking at it more deeply
I don't need your opinion for now, a CGM would do fine, because I can't trust you because time ago, you were arguing with me over how church pews were getting bigger
Do I really need to ? I know you have the brain capacity to realise that the pew next to Mikey is smaller then the pew next to Hakkai and that the pews only get bigger and bigger
You were blaming my brain capacity, when you yourself were saying something like this:
enF298j.png

While, it was all because of a POV problem lmao. :ROFLMAO: I don't trust you since then.

I don't need your opinion for now, a CGM would do fine, because I can't trust you because time ago, you were arguing with me over how church pews were getting bigger

You were blaming my brain capacity, when you yourself were saying something like this:
enF298j.png

While, it was all because of a POV problem lmao. :ROFLMAO: I don't trust you since then.
I don't know man, I don't know why your talking when you cant read and cant pixel scale😭 https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RoggerReggor/Ayanokouji_comes_between_a_collision

I don't know man, I don't know why your talking when you cant read and cant pixel scale😭 https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RoggerReggor/Ayanokouji_comes_between_a_collision
While this thread is simply based on a downgrade, and it has nothing to do with my scale (which is accurate and has been even changed as you said a while ago).

I would love to say that I have even replied to your arguments a long ago on that stuff.

But according to your logics,
aiFJ5nq.png

And I am not going to argue about this stuff even a bit from now, so just keep quiet and wait for a CGM to give their opinions.

And if you want to argue about some stuff, you are welcome to my profile personal messages.

Its a fair assumption since i cant calc the exact distance
It’s not fair since you can’t accurately calculate the distance. For all we know it could be 10-20cm.

it’s based on an assumption. That’s why it was rejected before.

Look man I’m all for Senju being hypersonic. She’s legitimately my 3rd fave character ever but that’s an assumption.

(I won’t speak about it anymore. I’m just going to edit this so I don’t clog the thread anymore than it already has been)

Y’all should focus on the OP first before discussing other calculations. If there are continuous new calculations like this, when will this thread ever end?
When KLOL or another CGM evaluates the Taiju calc and when you reach a conclusision with Morris or Coribin for the Izana feat

I think calculating F = ma is unnecessary because it yields a lower value. Why not just use 152.075442 kg since 1116.48648 N equals to 113.811058104 kg.

I think calculating F = ma is unnecessary because it yields a lower value. Why not just use 152.075442 kg since 1116.48648 N equals to 113.811058104 kg.
Would edit the stuff.

152.075442 kg = 1490.33933 N seems right?

Also, I realized that I am simply stupid because I tried to calculate the velocity to oppose the potential energy and found the acceleration over an assumed timeframe, when the acceleration required to oppose the potential energy would be 9.8 m/s^2 already, and 152.075442*9.8 = 1490.33933 N. So, there's no need to find an assumed acceleration for real. 😂

Back