• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIGGEST Tokyo Revengers Dowgrade Calculations Heheh

I disagree heavily, the assumption that Izana in a flabbergasted state would start running at the same time Kakucho started running is an incorrect assumption to make, again tread on my words lightly, ill let Corbin and Morris take care of the speed feats since they know much more then me
ROFL, Corbin and Morris cannot prove any assumptions, neither can the one who are downgrading, I think it's pretty clear that it would be much better to just wait for the anime to adapt the scene rather than making assumptions. Till then, the feat should be given a break, like the hypersonic calcs.

Tbh, my main issue with OP from the beginning was the use of a 0.0291-second reaction, but there hasn't been any explanation from CGMs about it yet. It will remain a mystery to the world. I brought up this issue in Boros' thread before, and Yeah it wasn't used. But If CGMs accept it now, then I won't have any problems. I will study more about the reaction myself and talk about this issue again later.
I'll let other calc group members take a look to Vapour's calcs, since I'm kind of busy right now.

It depends, these characters are meant to be superhuman, but I'm not sure if they are meant to be Subsonic, as I said, if they can react to a Subsonic projectile, like say a baseball, from 1 meter away, then using Subsonic reactions wouldn't be calc stacking, but a low-end.
I mean Chifuyu is known to be pretty weak along toman. So, I don’t know if he’s exactly superhuman same with Inui.

I mean Chifuyu is known to be pretty weak along toman. So, I don’t know if he’s exactly superhuman same with Inui.
I mean he can take on multiple people at once, beat Mochi who is comparable to Mitsuya and throw people metres away with one hand like its nothing there is many more feats that show he is superhuman ( I didn't name durability feats because even no name delinquents are superhuman via durability )

I mean he can take on multiple people at once, beat Mochi who is comparable to Mitsuya and throw people metres away with one hand like its nothing there is many more feats that show he is superhuman ( I didn't name durability feats because even no name delinquents are superhuman via durability )
Chifuyu landed some hits on hanma even though hanma caught him off guard, hanma can fight on par with Mikey in beginning of the series and that Mikey is casually Subsonic (scaling chain from morris)

Probably he's right. Chifuyu got his buffs in the final arc along with Takemichi.

And no name delinquents aren't all superhuman lol, just getting two there doesn't make all around that level. I want this thing to be changed ngl.

Also, when did this feat take place? Before the final arc or in the final arc?

Kisaki was running at human speeds when it was going to cost him his lives while he was getting chased by Takemichi. Chifuyu >= Takemichi before the final arc, he cannot be around that level I guess.

The chair's planks merely snapped in half. If it was fully fragmented, all of its parts would be just as fragmented instead of them merely being broken in half, which doesn't equate to the entire thing being fragmented.
KLOL, the pieces were splitting and destruction similar to this feat you made https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KLOL506/Assassin's_Creed_Odyssey:_BIGGER_THAN_YOU_THINK_(Re-do)

You calculated this as small building level and used V Frag even though the planks of wood merely snapped in half although the volume is much higher for the Assassins creed feat you got a much higher calc 0.1 compared to 0.005 or my calc of 1 mega joule ect, the way the planks were destroyed in the assassins creed feat are similar to the way the church pew was destroyed, and there were alot of big chunks of wood in your feat, I hope you didn't say V frag for no reason, the Tokyo revengers feat is similar to your calc so I don't understand how the Tokyo revengers feat doesn't get passed street level

images

KLOL, the pieces were splitting and destruction similar to this feat you made https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KLOL506/Assassin's_Creed_Odyssey:_BIGGER_THAN_YOU_THINK_(Re-do)

You calculated this as small building level and used V Frag even though the planks of wood merely snapped in half although the volume is much higher for the Assassins creed feat you got a much higher calc 0.1 compared to 0.005 or my calc of 1 mega joule ect, the way the planks were destroyed in the assassins creed feat are similar to the way the church pew was destroyed, and there were alot of big chunks of wood in your feat, I hope you didn't say V frag for no reason, the Tokyo revengers feat is similar to your calc so I don't understand how the Tokyo revengers feat doesn't get passed street level
He didn't use V-Frag.

He didn't use V-Frag.
My bad but still, on my calc when I didn't use V frag I got 1 mega joule and he was quick to deny that "Destruction values are a complete ******* no."
The way the broke and split is still similar to his calc and I believe and more severe, Im sure there's an explanation I would just like to hear it since I don't know it

My bad but still, on my calc when I didn't use V frag I got 1 mega joule and he was quick to deny that "Destruction values are a complete ******* no."
The way the broke and split is still similar to his calc and I believe and more severe, Im sure there's an explanation I would just like to hear it since I don't know it
From what I read from the thread, your feat simply doesn't showcase full destruction, unlike in the assassin's creed one where the door got completely obliterated.
The funny thing is that the entire pew was not busted LMAO. Only a small hole on the side was. You have no ground to claim 500 kJ when the entire thing wasn't even busted to begin with.

AYrdnHF.png

Stop sending someone else's calcs to get your accepted for the thousandth time. 🛐

No problem. I tried calculating using the projectile method and we get a result of 9-C, which is slightly higher than before

It seems like I calculated the Projectile incorrectly, according to the formula, we have to input theta in radians, but I put it in degrees. When I corrected it, I also made sure that the value of g is negative since we're throwing the chair upwards against gravity. The result I got was a velocity of 25.6981727408 m/s and a (9-C+) result for the projectile and a lifting strength of Class 5. I hope this is a satisfactory result for everyone. If I made any errors, please let me know

Okay, I just checked this calculation and it seems to have been accepted. There will be no downgrade, but we still need to remove the remaining calculations. We should use clear and precise calculations like this instead of speculating and guessing on various situations ourselves. Are Y’all satisfied with this?

Okay, I just checked this calculation and it seems to have been accepted. There will be no downgrade, but we still need to remove the remaining calculations. We should use clear and precise calculations like this instead of speculating and guessing on various situations ourselves. Are Y’all satisfied with this?
I'd still say it's upto staffs members. And do u still find it ok to only take the arm movements by Izana when calculating that feat? If so, I can give great calc which has decent end, much better than subsonic.

Also I still have one supersonic+ calc i haven't posted yet.

It seems like I calculated the Projectile incorrectly, according to the formula, we have to input theta in radians, but I put it in degrees. When I corrected it, I also made sure that the value of g is negative since we're throwing the chair upwards against gravity. The result I got was a velocity of 25.6981727408 m/s and a (9-C+) result for the projectile and a lifting strength of Class 5. I hope this is a satisfactory result for everyone. If I made any errors, please let me know
what is the weight of the pew you used because last I checked you used a 44 kg pew

Comedy. The entire door was smashed to bits. And guess what, the thickness was upto mark. And it's not even v. frag, it's frag. For live oak.

You literally have nothing to support your calc whatsoever. You're hopelessly trying to target me just because your calc didn't get the acceptance it needed.

From what I read from the thread, your feat simply doesn't showcase full destruction, unlike in the assassin's creed one where the door got completely obliterated.
He's talking about the first feat before the one with the big hole in the bottom of the pew which is even worse off and I can safely say is nowhere near the level of destruction the door received in the Assassin's Creed calc.

No it didn't the door just broke into fragments similar to the pew
LMAO no, it got properly busted with smaller fragments all over. You literally have no argument to stand on against this. Your feat only qualifies for that in the second clip with Yuzuha in it with the hole. The shirtless chair hurl didn't even fragment properly.

Can we focus on the actual feat now without derailing?

Last edited:
He's talking about the first feat before the one with the big hole in the bottom of the pew which is even worse off and I can safely say is nowhere near the level of destruction the door received in the Assassin's Creed calc.
Its not that one im talking about the Takemichi one

LMAO no, it got properly busted with smaller fragments all over. You literally have no argument to stand on against this. Your feat only qualifies for that in the second clip with Yuzuha in it with the hole. The shirtless chair hurl didn't even fragment properly.

Can we focus on the actual feat now without derailing?
Okay

Its not that one im talking about the Takemichi one
That... is the first feat in the imgur link. I think you got me confused.

The Takemichi feat happens in Episode 7 but in the imgur link it comes up first. The Yuzuha scene comes up in Episode 6 but appears as the second feat in the imgur link. Confusions cleared now?

That... is the first feat in the imgur link. I think you got me confused.

The Takemichi feat happens in Episode 7 but in the imgur link it comes up first. The Yuzuha scene comes up in Episode 6 but appears as the second feat in the imgur link. Confusions cleared now?
Im talking about the feat in ep 7

Im talking about the feat in ep 7
The Takemichi feat, yes.

Anyway, everything put aside, that feat simply isn't upto snuff. The more accurate way would be to account for all the crack lines (Length, crack width and plank thickness) and multiply with v. frag, but that's an incredibly tall order since

1. A huge portion of the crack lines are missing

2. A huge portion of the pew itself is missing

Making it all the more harder to actually measure the lines. And no, using the full pew from the other shots won't help, we specifically need every single crack line on those benches to make this shit count.

The Takemichi feat, yes.

Anyway, everything put aside, that feat simply isn't upto snuff. The more accurate way would be to account for all the crack lines (Length, crack width and plank thickness) and multiply with v. frag, but that's an incredibly tall order since

1. A huge portion of the crack lines are missing

2. A huge portion of the pew itself is missing

Making it all the more harder to actually measure the lines. And no, using the full pew from the other shots won't help, we specifically need every single crack line on those benches to make this shit count.
Hmm, it seems like a difficult feat to calc, I'm not sure I know enough to calc the feat so Ig I agree with the debunk for the Pew ( AP not LS )

Find the screw thread tensile strength limit. Prolly too complicated to handle on your own tho
Cloud Yagami's calc already has the screw thread tensile strength limit

Material Tensile Stress

Wood tensile strength is 70-140 MPa (105 for average)

Pitch Diameter

the formula for the pitch diameter is major diameter - 0.6495 × thread pitch

According to this website the pitch and major diameter of a 3.9 screw is 1.4mm and 3.73mm respectively

Pitch Diameter = 1.4mm - 0.6495 x 3.73mm = 2.799mm or 0.11in

Thread Engagement

I believe the thread engagement would just be the lenght of the screw, which according to the pdf from earlier is 9.5mm or 0.374in

So putting everything into the calculator we get a pull-out force of 1515.163lbs or 687.26637611kg

I assume there are 4 screws total, however in real life Church pews typically use 2 screws on each side of the front and back end of the legs of the bench. So i will make 2 tallies

I have already told you, I don't consider your interpretation more valid than mine (in fact yours lacks any proof and requires more assumptions).

Last edited:
No it didn't the door just broke into fragments similar to the pew
Hes talking about a different church pew there not the one thrown at Takemichi but whatever ig
what is the weight of the pew you used because last I checked you used a 44 kg pew
Consider this a warning: Stop with the double/triple posting. You keep clogging the thread.

Also, sorry for the misunderstanding. The conclusion remains the same. Not similar levels of destruction for your feat to apply.

I have already told you, I don't consider your interpretation more valid than mine (in fact yours lacks any proof and requires more assumptions).
Oh, I just remember what you said back then. But isn't projectile dodging formula usable there? Since Kakucho would have to punch angry before angry could punch him.

Back