• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIGGEST Tokyo Revengers Dowgrade Calculations Heheh

I have sent it to him. He either ignores it or he just didn’t see it. Id rather tell him now while I have the chance.
Not my concern, but even the calc eval. page has it mentioned that you can only bump once in 30 days.
The one where he dashes at mikey
Nice, I didn't have much problems with it in the first place besides the problem of assuming of the timeframe. Since Kakucho is around that level, Izana gets the W.

Dude the first calc is bad for a plethora of reason, the second calc idk but I'm just saying I guarantee the first calc wont be accepted (in my opinion) Also this thread is talking about Tokyo revengers downgrade not cote upgrades
I legitimately mentioned that. Either way. The Izana dashng calc was accepted. That's good, I always agreed with it anyways. The Supersonic + for south should be accepted as well.

Dude the first calc is bad for a plethora of reason, the second calc idk but I'm just saying I guarantee the first calc wont be accepted (in my opinion) Also this thread is talking about Tokyo revengers downgrade not cote upgrades
I disagree with the first one simply because Manabu wouldn't go all out, he wouldn't use his full speed to hit his beloved sister. Like there's a big difference when a pro martial artist is going all out to against someone he hates vs physically punishing his children, he wouldn't use his full strength and speed against his children.

The verse already has supersonic scale.

The Supersonic + for south should be accepted as well.
Agree to the part where you say that the umbrella calc should get accepted (just saw it). I don't see any problems with it in the first place. Senju basically reached to the ground while doing the throw, meaning that she actually did it with a lot of strength, it would be shame if anything below 34.4 m/s is used.

I disagree with the first one simply because Manabu wouldn't go all out, he wouldn't use his full speed to hit his beloved sister. Like there's a big difference when a pro martial artist is going all out to against someone he hates vs physically punishing his children, he wouldn't use his full strength and speed against his children.

The verse already has supersonic scale.
I see? What speed would he go at average human speed? I think he would have to go at some level of speed to out-speed suzune. I always had that issue but I dont agree that he wouldnt go all out from suzune's reactions. He's done this before, I dont see why he would hold back signicantly. Even, If we used average human speed sub+ still makes the verse more comfotable.

Anyways this isnt the place for that. I'll stop talking about it.

I see? What speed would he go at average human speed? I think he would have to go at some level of speed to out-speed suzune. I always had that issue but I dont agree that he wouldnt go all out from suzune's reactions. He's done this before, I dont see why he would hold back signicantly. Even, If we used average human speed sub+ still makes the verse more comfotable.

Anyways this isnt the place for that. I'll stop talking about it.
About the speed, I have no clear opinion. You might even need to frame calc to find the speed.

Yeah this should be on cote discussion thread

Can I get a summary of what needs to be done here rq?
There was someone who disagreed with something which is being disagreed in this thread. Though he was just disagreeing, the manner was not liked even by KLOL.

There was a situation where a lot of people were in the thread, not to argue about what is happening but to request to get that person banned in the thread. Though he isn't going on with that crap for now, I am neutral about whether to get him banned or not.

There was someone who disagreed with something which is being disagreed in this thread. Though he was just disagreeing, the manner was not liked even by KLOL.

There was a situation where a lot of people were in the thread, not to argue about what is happening but to request to get that person banned in the thread. Though he isn't going on with that crap for now, I am neutral about whether to get him banned or not.
I meant the actual revision

I'm looking at that already, though what I saw so far only merits a stern warning.

I meant the actual revision

I'm looking at that already, though what I saw so far only merits a stern warning.
sorry, I thought you're just doing the work of the thread moderator here.

One of the calcs, Izana dashing at Mikey, can be accepted.

Other calcs like Izana saving Kakucho from bullets and Draken saving Takemichi from bullets are still being argued upon.

And the dodges calcs are not even argued, so I am pretty sure almost everyone agrees to them.

Other calcs like Taiju Shiba throws a Church Pew was already addressed by KLOL.

I wanna help with this revision, but 5 pages in like a day is insane
You can skip the 3rd and the 4th one, since they are mostly KLOL and other arguing, KLOL has I guess cleared all the points ("I guess" because the other party might still not agree to them out of pure frustration).

Other calcs like Izana saving Kakucho from bullets and Draken saving Takemichi from bullets are still being argued upon.

And the dodges calcs are not even argued, so I am pretty sure almost everyone agrees to them.

The Taiju Shiba church pew calc is still being debated on, I don't remember reaching a conclusion

The Taiju Shiba church pew calc is still being debated on, I don't remember reaching a conclusion
KLOL already said why the frag values don't make sense to him and you failed to counter his points, which is the same as it getting rejected lol.

The only ones doing the stuff now are MorrisHatesYou and Corbin for that feat.

The object isn't 44 kg though its 158 kg
I greatly disagree with the peak human claim for lifting strength, it makes no sense
What makes sense for you? throwing a heavy object of 158 kg and achieving a high LS of over 1000-5000 kg? Bruh, 158 kg is within the range of Athletic Human to Peak Human, so that's reasonable.
@Second22 ayo bro, the Kakucho scale I talked about got accepted, now there's no reason to remove the Izana's one.
Can you drop Calc it here?

What makes sense for you? throwing a heavy object of 158 kg and achieving a high LS of over 1000-5000 kg? Bruh, 158 kg is within the range of Athletic Human to Peak Human, so that's reasonable.
True, there's literally not even a definite acceleration value which can be multiplied to get a higher result.
I am afraid he might be offline and I am also afraid you might not be available then. So, here it is: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._blitzes_Inui_and_Chifuyu_to_get_to_Takemichi (I think this one is it)

This isnt just for tokyo revengers calculations is it? It's been nealy 3-4 weeks since ive posted this

Ayanokouji Blitzes Manabu

Ayanokouji Blitzes Tsukishiro
I didn't evaluate the calcs because I don't agree with the premise of the feats.

Also, using fandom messages is a pain (sometimes it sends me to blank pages when I click on the messages I receive), so I recommend people to leave messages here in this forum and not in the wikia.

Last edited:

Thanks, will focus on that then on my thread re-read.

Picking up an object that weight 158 kg, removing the screws, lifting it over your head and throwing it 36 feet with one hand is defo over peak human

Tbh, my main issue with OP from the beginning was the use of a 0.0291-second reaction, but there hasn't been any explanation from CGMs about it yet. It will remain a mystery to the world. I brought up this issue in Boros' thread before, and Yeah it wasn't used. But If CGMs accept it now, then I won't have any problems. I will study more about the reaction myself and talk about this issue again later.

Picking up an object that weight 158 kg, removing the screws, lifting it over your head and throwing it 36 feet with one hand is defo over peak human
@MorrisHatesYou @Second22 @KLOL506

I think that KE method can be used for the AP calc, or we can basically also give a thought to the 190 kJ downgrade.

But for the LS, I believe that we can also used thread strength of the screws since church pews are attached to the ground with screws. This calculator would be good for it I guess.
I already mentioned it.
I don't have any problem with this issue. If CGM agrees with it, I have no problem. My problem is AP and LS from being thrown.
He said he doesn't have any problem with it. His main thing is the AP and LS from the throwing acceleration. Stop saying that he is saying its peak human. He just said its peak human for only throwing. The screw thread engagement and stuff would be of course higher lol.

And stop stating already discussed stuff when we aren't even arguing about it now.

Tbh, my main issue with OP from the beginning was the use of a 0.0291-second reaction
If these characters can really react to Subsonic projectiles from 1 meter away, I think it should be fine, otherwise it doesn't make sense to use Subsonic reactions.

That value, 0.0291 seconds, was obtained by dividing the time it would take a Subsonic projectile to cross 1 meter.

If these characters can really react to Subsonic projectiles from 1 meter away, I think it should be fine, otherwise it doesn't make sense to use Subsonic reactions.

That value, 0.0291 seconds, was obtained by dividing the time it would take a Subsonic projectile to cross 1 meter.
Isn't this calc stacking?

I asked DMUA to look over my calc, if he agrees that the AP is wrong then I will accept the church pew changes until I get a better understanding on calculations of this sort

I'll let other calc group members take a look to Vapour's calcs, since I'm kind of busy right now.
Isn't this calc stacking?
It depends, these characters are meant to be superhuman, but I'm not sure if they are meant to be Subsonic, as I said, if they can react to a Subsonic projectile, like say a baseball, from 1 meter away, then using Subsonic reactions wouldn't be calc stacking, but a low-end.

I'll let other calc group members take a look to Vapour's calcs, since I'm kind of busy right now.

It depends, these characters are meant to be superhuman, but I'm not sure if they are meant to be Subsonic, as I said, if they can react to a Subsonic projectile, like say a baseball, from 1 meter away, then using Subsonic reactions wouldn't be calc stacking, but a low-end.
In addition to this, in My Hero Academia we sometimes use Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed as a low-end for our calculations, because certain characters have been shown to be able to react to a sniper bullet from 1 meter away.

So it's not calc stacking, we're not calculating anything.

In addition to this, in My Hero Academia we sometimes use Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed as a low-end for our calculations, because certain characters have been shown to be able to react to a sniper bullet from 1 meter away.

So do you believe for the South umbrella feat that 0.0290 should be able to be used ? Or not, the reasoning Morris gives is pretty good imo

Okay, it seems that the calculation regarding the 0.0291 seconds reaction is still ongoing, but we still need to discuss the four calculations that are not related at the moment. This is like a downgrade to supersonic.

Also, if I am not mistaken, perception stays constant throughout the verse, right?

Like we both are in the same verse (let's say we are), I am able to react to someone being FTE from a one-meter range (or subsonic). I would of course get subsonic perception. Now, if you are to attack me and I cannot react and someone tries to calc our feat and uses the exact subsonic perception (like not 0.0291 or smth, I am talking about smth very exact, like let's say 0.01267 or smth). So, to calc our feat, would it be better to use 0.0291 or 0.01267 like I said for an example for an exact value?

Okay, it seems that the calculation regarding the 0.0291 seconds reaction is still ongoing, but we still need to discuss the four calculations that are not related at the moment. This is like a downgrade to supersonic.
Izana and Draken's bullet feats await anime adaptation, ngl. What do you say?

That's what I mean.
I disagree heavily, the assumption that Izana in a flabbergasted state would start running at the same time Kakucho started running is an incorrect assumption to make, again tread on my words lightly, ill let Corbin and Morris take care of the speed feats since they know much more then me

I disagree heavily, the assumption that Izana in a flabbergasted state would start running at the same time Kakucho started running is an incorrect assumption to make, again tread on my words lightly, ill let Corbin and Morris take care of the speed feats since they know much more then me
We won't argue about this anymore, so let CGM handle the matter.

Back