• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIGGEST Tokyo Revengers Dowgrade Calculations Heheh

7 feet is pretty common ngl.

We found that 7 feet can be around 98 lbs already.

But from the anime, I got it to be around 12 feet.

Mt9YKjN.png

Edit: Forgot to add but yes, 375.343511 cm is 12.3144197 feet.
Im going to read the important things again, I still believe that the pew Taiju threw is much larger then 12 foot, If were using the manga Ill try pixel scale it

@MorrisHatesYou @Second22 @KLOL506

I think that KE method can be used for the AP calc, or we can basically also give a thought to the 190 kJ downgrade.

But for the LS, I believe that we can also used thread strength of the screws since church pews are attached to the ground with screws. This calculator would be good for it I guess.

No it won't dude, again KE gives a wrong answer on the lifting strength side, I also don't think its a good replacement for destruction values but you can ask a cgm
We just need to find a new weight, that's all. No matter what, it depends on the weight. How can throwing an object that weighs 44.4520523 kg make it reach 5000 kg? Everything varies with weight and speed.

We just need to find a new weight, that's all. No matter what, it depends on the weight. How can throwing an object that weighs 44.4520523 kg make it reach 5000 kg? Everything varies with weight and speed.
TBH yes, the anime has shown the speed as very slow, so it cannot be even trusted, it basically looks like Taiju was struggling to lift it ngl.

But for the LS, I believe that we can also used thread strength of the screws since church pews are attached to the ground with screws. This calculator would be good for it I guess.
I don't have any problem with this issue. If CGM agrees with it, I have no problem. My problem is AP and LS from being thrown.

I think using real life measurements are better
Square-cube law is your friend.

44.4521 kg is 98 lb

7 ft is 2.1336 m. The measured pew in the image is 3.75 m or 12-ish feet. Not inaccurate for higher-quality bigger pews.

44.4521 * (3.75343511/2.1336)^3 = 242.013733206 kg. Thicc boy.

44.4521 kg is 98 lb

7 ft is 2.1336 m. The measured pew in the image is 3.75 m or 12-ish feet. Not inaccurate for higher-quality bigger pews.

44.4521 * (3.75343511/2.1336)^3 = 242.013733206 kg. ****** boy.
Peak human? I’m not good with AP/lifting strength but that seems reasonable to me.

44.4521 kg is 98 lb

44.4521 * (3.75343511/2.1336)^3 = 242.013733206 kg. Thicc boy.
And with the projectile velocity of 4.03825852447 m/s calculated by Shadow x007x here.

The feat would be (0.5*242.013733206*4.03825852447*4.03825852447)/0.826 = 2389.01131 N (Peak human?)

(I used the same method as Shadow x007x ngl.)

Tbh, I don't think arguing about speed really has much of an issue other than speculating about things. I think it would be easier to have CGMs express their opinions on this issue. I say this because I've been arguing about the same issue all along and there hasn't been anything new added to it. Give them time to read the entire thread and make a decision.

So, about the Izana calcs.

Gun feat: We should get staffs to decide if the feat is to be used or not. But they should look at my and @CorbinMLG arguments.

About the dashing calc: @Second22 agreed that my "Kakucho blitzing inui and chifuyu to get to Takemichi" calc should get evaluated first, since Kakucho moved similar distance to Izana, and Izana is greatly superior to Kakucho, so if Kakucho can do that easily, Izana would be able to casually do that. So if it's accepted, the Izana feat should be valid.
(But i might have to reformat it, since my formatting is garbage)

Thoughs? @Second22 @CorbinMLG @Clout5560 @RoggerReggor @KLOL506

Gun feat: We should get staffs to decide if the feat is to be used or not. But they should look at my and @CorbinMLG arguments.

About the dashing calc: @Second22 agreed that my "Kakucho blitzing inui and chifuyu to get to Takemichi" calc should get evaluated first, since Kakucho moved similar distance to Izana, and Izana is greatly superior to Kakucho, so if Kakucho can do that easily, Izana would be able to casually do that. So if it's accepted, the Izana feat should be valid.

I think this should be evaluated by @Therefir because he said he would evaluate Calc. Try sending it to him to see. And he still has problems with this blitz.

actually. For the Izana dashing and Kakucho blitzing. Can you add some evidence on how Chifuyu etc are subsonic. I know they have a supersonic rating but only because of the draken scale which is getting reviewed.
You should provide like a small scan of it.

actually. For the Izana dashing and Kakucho blitzing. Can you add some evidence on how Chifuyu etc are subsonic. I know they have a supersonic rating but only because of the draken scale which is getting reviewed.
You should provide like a small scan of it.
Oh it's easy, Base Mikey in the beginning of the series is already subsonic (obviously), hanma can fight on par with him. And in the black dragons arc, chifuyu managed to land some hits on hanma even though hanma attacked him while he's off-guard. So he's easily subsonic.

Chifuyu and others being subsonic is the least of the problems ngl, it doesn't require to be debated.
Still. I think it should’ve been added. It’s like if I made a koji calc and said Ibuki can be scaled to subsonic. But yea I get what you mean

anyways I need to sleep. Don’t destroy this thread when I wake up.

The object isn't 44 kg though its 158 kg

Do you still think the Izana gun feat should be upgraded to hypersonic instead of downgraded to subsonic, I think you should talk about that to him
My interpretation should take precedence because it's more accurate, but I wanna first see what staffs members think.

Also like I said before, the calc should be changed to where they were in their original positions since it's more accurate

I have sent it to him. He either ignores it or he just didn’t see it. Id rather tell him now while I have the chance.
Dude the first calc is bad for a plethora of reason, the second calc idk but I'm just saying I guarantee the first calc wont be accepted (in my opinion) Also this thread is talking about Tokyo revengers downgrade not cote upgrades

Back