• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Girl's Celebration into Cross Tag (ONE MORE VOTE)

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I doubt that happening, when Elizabeth can merely BFR herself or her to the moon.
Yukari can BFR across a multiverse, Yukari has much better range

Hold on, something about the mindhax. Elizabeth is VERY high in the Persona scaling chain, so I really doubt Yukari can resist it as easily as you say. How high is she in the scaling chain?

Hold on, something about the mindhax. Elizabeth is VERY high in the Persona scaling chain, so I really doubt Yukari can resist it as easily as you say. How high is she in the scaling chain?
Among the highest in the verse full stop.

But the difference between it is still very high. As I said, At least Low 2-C mindhax that can work on those comparable vs Low 2-C mindhax resistance.

But the difference between it is still very high. As I said, At least Low 2-C mindhax that can work on those comparable vs Low 2-C mindhax resistance.
Well the scaling chain would go something like this: Human < The Mindhax from the True Moon which is so powerful it kills people < Supernatural Humans (Marisa, Reimu Etc) < Basic Tier Yokai (Cirno Etc) <<<< High Tier Yokai (Vampires, Oni Etc) <<<<<<<<<< Hermits (Yukari Etc)

That doesn't seem right.

That chain is like assuming everyone has mindhax, or that mindhax resist scales from the chain of power. Yukari's only mindhax resistance feat is resisting the True Moon, which is basic mindhax resist that everyone else has.

Back