• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Girl's Celebration into Cross Tag (ONE MORE VOTE)

No, but there are things Yukari can't deal with, such as her Ghastly Wail/Evil Smile, which I heard is something she has a high probability to start with.

ghastly wail need the target to be feared to instant kill no ? that's how i remember it .

and yukari resist mind manip so she will be harder to fear.

is there even a single skill from persona that fear 100% of the time ?

from what i can see , Evil smile only have medium odd of hitting a target(25% per persona 3) so if elizabeth lead with it it will be coin toss , especially with yukari's resistance to mind manip .

i'm more inclined to give the win to yukari imo as she can resist the lead attack from elizabeth and win with her own lead attack .

yukari can also know to be serious from the start thank to her precog .

but i'm not a persona expert so my points are probably going to be debunked .

Ailments hit 100% of the time on people with no resistance. The chance-based affliction is a game mechanic that represents resistance.

Persona characters have their soulhax and mindhax equalized in their effectiveness, varying only by the exact spell used, meaning Elizabeth's fearhax is Universal+ via scaling to Lavenza and the Phantom Thieves, who have soulhax capable of affecting mind-soul fragments (Shadows) with Universal+ resistance.

If Yukari resists, then she can win with Concept Manip. If she doesn't, then Elizabeth wins 8/10 times no diff via fearhax into resistance-piercing deathhax. The other 2/10 is from Elizabeth taking things too casually and Yukari going straight for her wincon.

"Resistance to Illusions (Can see through Reimu's illusions) and Mind Manipulation (Youkai can resist the effects of the true Moon, which can drive humans insane and kill them if they look at it)"

Yukari's resistance sounds planetary at best, her being low 2-C in this match makes it pretty much useless. Elizabeth fra

Nothing "pseudo" about it. She's also a Wild Card in addition to having access to Makoto's compendium.

The Personas manifest instinctually. As soon as Elizabeth wants to cast a spell, the relevant Persona will manifest to cast it. At most, it's a tell, but Elizabeth can also manifest one without casting a spell anyway.

Alrighty, then wouldn't it be inconclusive, then? Since they likely both think and kill/incap each other with their abilities?

Unless Elizabeth has Power Null, then fearhaxes.

Actually no, sorry. Memory manip is only for the P5 crew. It's muteness inducement for pre-P5, which is useless here.

P3 power-nulls via Muteness ailment. It could be argued that it's full-blown power null and not just sound manipulation, but right now it's how it is.

Is Fear and Mindhax 2 separate spells? Meaning 2 separate thoughts? That would slightly tip things in Yukari's favor. + the wide array of spells she has too, even if she does lead with Ghastly Wail/Evil Smile, a wide array of abilities should give some pause or hesitation in decision-making.

btw, how does speed equalized affect thinking speed? Because Yukari's fast af thought processing speed is a pretty big factor here if the match comes down to who thinks faster.

and fear would pretty much incapp yukari , for offensive actions at least .

if feared , she would try to bfr herself via gaps to GTFO

Back to this match, it seems like Elizabeth hits her with fearhax/instant death hax. Isn't a stomp, she's just more likely to hit with something far more potent that she can deal with.

Just saying the Lunarians mind haxed all of gensokyo which is a 4-D space, so 4-D mind hax across multiple other 4-D minds.

I mean, Elizabeth still has far more Spells at her disposal. Ranging from AOE fire, ice, electricity, wind, instant death light & darkness.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I mean, Elizabeth still has far more Spells at her disposal. Ranging from AOE fire, ice, electricity, wind, instant death light & darkness.
And Yukari can BFR, EE, Incap Etc.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Are those thought-based like Elizabeth's?
EE, yes, her incap depends on which she is using, BFR, yes, as she can turn Elizabeth into fiction, BFR to the second dimension or just throw her across the multiverse.

Or Yukari can snipe Elizabeth.

Back