• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

Did I get fat by any chance? (Also my big foe 🤧😪)
Not to my knowledge, no. Small of body, large of rage.

Now, updates, because this game is more fun than Barotrauma and Dark and Darker at the moment and I don't work today:
  • @Crabwhale and @Setsuna_tenma were sent out to clear a primitive prison camp. However the camp had significantly more people than anticipated so I sent @ImmortalDread and @Drite77 there to assist via shuttle. It went pretty well, many kills were had- we found like a dozen harvested organs in their storage area, which will probably rot but we took them anyways. Crab went off on his own to mine, the rest of you returned home (or more accurately are in the process of doing that currently).
  • Turns out one of our bloodbanks was pregnant so we have a new baby. Dunno who is gonna adopt the kid, we'll see.
  • @Comiphorous has the orbital laser now, and also refuses to share a room with his crib-bound child. It invalidates his room being royal enough for him, and he gets pissy about it. And so I moved his kid to someone else's room. Kinda ****** up though.
  • @PsychoWarper has his age sucking ability now so the bloodbank will double as an age reduction service for specifically Psycho. Each cast reduces his physical age by 2 and increases the target's age by 10- he just did it three times to some poor woman. Once they hit 70-80 I'll probably leave them be in favor of keeping our blood banks.
  • @Epiccheev has fallen in love with a xenophilic neanderthal woman we brainwashed into joining us.
  • @Shmooply got married after being rejected before. This marriage is the only thing currently keeping Crab's mental sanity in check, as the joy he gets from having attended the marriage keeps him just above the mental break threshold as I have him mining plasteel in the ocean.

Psycho

3xpO3qB.png

sent @ImmortalDread and @Drite77 there to assist via shuttle. It went pretty well, many kills were had- we found like a dozen harvested organs in their storage area, which will probably rot but we took them anyways. Crab went off on his own to mine, the rest of you returned home (or more accurately are in the process of doing that currently).
Nice, didn't know how good I am in combat, need to have something considered the damage I somehow had...

This marriage is the only thing currently keeping Crab's mental sanity in check, as the joy he gets from having attended the marriage keeps him just above the mental break threshold as I have him mining plasteel in the ocean.
That's neat, I don't know what happens when someone's mind is broken but it doesn't sound nice

F̸͇̰̝͈̤̗̩̼̥̣̱͝á̸̪͕̙̮͍̪͙͋t̶̨̻́̔̇̈́h̵̤̬̳̲̙̲̲̬̭͚̞̆̇͐͝ě̸̡̝͔͈͇͇̮͌̑̂̕͘r̷͍̜͉͋͂̈́͑̏̇̔̋̚͠͠ ̷̧͖̩̙̫̲̿̊ͅȈ̶̡̖̙̞̖͉͒̄̅̍̏̊͐̕̚͜͠ ̵̱͔̬͚̲́̀̅̌̅̀̓͠h̵̦͉̙̮̯̠̯̋̐ú̵̢͔̬͖̯̟̜̩͑̂̄̀͝n̴̞̮͕̱̯̙̖͕̜̜̋̍͒ǵ̵͖̟̾̉̄̂̕͝͠ȇ̴̝͈̭͇̐͌̈́̄̇̋͝ŗ̸̢̱͙̬̞̣̤́̆

We need one
If there's huge demand, by all means. I'll include related NPCs but not like cousins and more distant kin.

If there's huge demand, by all means. I'll include related NPCs but not like cousins and more distant kin.

Maximus as a surname sure is neat kek

Bambu, given where we are (VSBW) you should do a Top 5 of the strongest overall Combatants in the colony.

I personally like skill more then those 2 '-' as cursed as it became within the community, I think skill is pretty neat kek
azontr's whole psy-tree thing is essentially bladesinger shit so he's probably got you covered there (also has tied for the highest melee, with Crab and Shmooply).

Does sound like I will be getting some Electricity abilities soon so that should be cool, atm it seems my main way of murking MFs is eating their life force/time lol.

Alright gentlemen, today's it.

We got a HUGE mission, a request to defend a major city against a siege. I have no idea how massive this is, but the reward is like 10x the usual reward amount for this stuff (about 20k silver worth), and so I just... sent everybody with any combat skills.

That means all of you and most of our recruits.

We've fortified a single cell of buildings in the city of Shafter, in what I am choosing to call the Battle of Graybeetle (the name of the locale the city sits in). I will occasionally pause the game and let you ************* know what's going down, I am absurdly excited.

Alright gentlemen, today's it.

We got a HUGE mission, a request to defend a major city against a siege. I have no idea how massive this is, but the reward is like 10x the usual reward amount for this stuff (about 20k silver worth), and so I just... sent everybody with any combat skills.

That means all of you and most of our recruits.

We've fortified a single cell of buildings in the city of Shafter, in what I am choosing to call the Battle of Graybeetle (the name of the locale the city sits in). I will occasionally pause the game and let you ***** know what's going down, I am absurdly excited.
Time to die boys, Psycho, ma man, stay alive to revive us later

Wave One: Shit is set up, they attacked the other side of the city. I had @Comiphorous sprint the full way there and start lasering down people since they weren't fighting him. About thirty enemy pawns spawned in but were mostly taken out by our meat shields (summoned troopers from the Imperium of God). Comiphorous did lose his right middle finger in the fighting but killed about a dozen enemies by sprinting them down and attacking twice as fast as they did.

Wave Two: They spawned about a block away from us this time, we saw a lot of combat. They instantly blew up some turrets we were stationed near, leading to instant mass injury- @Drite77 and @Setsuna_tenma are functionally out but not dead. Psycasting continues to be clutch, we have @PsychoWarper just casting lightning down the death corridor (along with @Armorchompy and one of the NPCs with a sniper, of course) and @Comiphorous playing hit-and-run on their backlines.

Wave Three: I didn't even get to finish this one before Wave Four spawned- it just did, so allow me to summarize so far. Our street barricade troops are currently fighting the enemies that spawned on the other end of the main street of the city (that's @BasedNecoScaler69, @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara, @ImmortalDread, and @Armorchompy, alongside some NPCs). The hope is that they push in for melee so everyone retreats inside and allows the melee squad to deal with the FOOLS. Until then, Comiphorous is going to continue speeding around the city taking laser potshots on groups of two or three enemies. A large portion of the city is already on fire since the enemy is also using heavy flamers. So far nobody is dead, but an elephant did perish from wounds sustained in Wave Two. I peeked that there's five waves in total, so... over the hump?

Wave Four: Wave five is already here, so: our building is basically the last thing ******* standing in terms of resistance, I dunno how many residents are actually left. We must have killed a hundred enemies or more by now. @azontr had a champion moment in which his pathfinding randomly told him to exit the back of our building and take the long way around to the rear of the enemy, dealt with about sixpeople before they downed the poor bastard. Comiphorous finally went down after playing hide and seek with twenty enemies and slowly burning them to death. Our base is torn the **** apart and one of us died (an NPC named Lady who has been our secondary social worker after Comiphorous).

Wave Five: Honestly this wave felt a lot easier than four but we're already weak as hell. We lost some folk here. @Crabwhale took 900 bullets to the head to keep Fujiwara from dying, which was successful but we will need to deal with the consequences later. We won! Most people went down and the last wave only left because it said they were satisfied with the destruction they wrought, but we survived! Minus the three or four NPC pawns that died but hey, fuggem, right? (I am deeply sad about them I'm trying to be flippant)

Now, for the tally of blood:
  • @Drite77: Your right ear was burned off and someone stabbed your right big toe off with a mammoth tusk they were using as a weapon.
  • @Epiccheev: Your left foot is missing a toe now.
  • @Comiphorous: Your left lung was destroyed, your left foot is missing two toes, and your right middle finger is burned away.
  • Palminteri (NPC) lost his right big toe.
  • Quin (NPC) has a permanent scar covering their left eye from a laser rifle shot.
  • Xosllo (NPC) lost her jaw, shit was completely shattered.
  • @azontr had quite a few problems including a gutted eyeball and missing hand, but I just had Psycho regen him before I thought of typing out this list.

Wave Five: Honestly this wave felt a lot easier than four but we're already weak as hell. We lost some folk here. @Crabwhale took 900 bullets to the head to keep Fujiwara from dying, which was successful but we will need to deal with the consequences later. We won! Most people went down and the last wave only left because it said they were satisfied with the destruction they wrought, but we survived! Minus the three or four NPC pawns that died but hey, fuggem, right? (I am deeply sad about them I'm trying to be flippant)
I could've taken 901 bullets tbh, sounds like a skill issue.

Wave One: Shit is set up, they attacked the other side of the city. I had @Comiphorous sprint the full way there and start lasering down people since they weren't fighting him. About thirty enemy pawns spawned in but were mostly taken out by our meat shields (summoned troopers from the Imperium of God). Comiphorous did lose his right middle finger in the fighting but killed about a dozen enemies by sprinting them down and attacking twice as fast as they did.

Wave Two: They spawned about a block away from us this time, we saw a lot of combat. They instantly blew up some turrets we were stationed near, leading to instant mass injury- @Drite77 and @Setsuna_tenma are functionally out but not dead. Psycasting continues to be clutch, we have @PsychoWarper just casting lightning down the death corridor (along with @Armorchompy and one of the NPCs with a sniper, of course) and @Comiphorous playing hit-and-run on their backlines.

Wave Three: I didn't even get to finish this one before Wave Four spawned- it just did, so allow me to summarize so far. Our street barricade troops are currently fighting the enemies that spawned on the other end of the main street of the city (that's @BasedNecoScaler69, @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara, @ImmortalDread, and @Armorchompy, alongside some NPCs). The hope is that they push in for melee so everyone retreats inside and allows the melee squad to deal with the FOOLS. Until then, Comiphorous is going to continue speeding around the city taking laser potshots on groups of two or three enemies. A large portion of the city is already on fire since the enemy is also using heavy flamers. So far nobody is dead, but an elephant did perish from wounds sustained in Wave Two. I peeked that there's five waves in total, so... over the hump?

Wave Four: Wave five is already here, so: our building is basically the last thing ***** standing in terms of resistance, I dunno how many residents are actually left. We must have killed a hundred enemies or more by now. @azontr had a champion moment in which his pathfinding randomly told him to exit the back of our building and take the long way around to the rear of the enemy, dealt with about sixpeople before they downed the poor bastard. Comiphorous finally went down after playing hide and seek with twenty enemies and slowly burning them to death. Our base is torn the ***** apart and one of us died (an NPC named Lady who has been our secondary social worker after Comiphorous).

Now, for the tally of blood:
  • @Drite77: Your right ear was burned off and someone stabbed your right big toe off with a mammoth tusk they were using as a weapon.
  • @Epiccheev: Your left foot is missing a toe now.
  • @Comiphorous: Your left lung was destroyed, your left foot is missing two toes, and your right middle finger is burned away.
  • Palminteri (NPC) lost his right big toe.
  • Quin (NPC) has a permanent scar covering their left eye from a laser rifle shot.
  • Xosllo (NPC) lost her jaw, shit was completely shattered.
  • @azontr had quite a few problems including a gutted eyeball and missing hand, but I just had Psycho regen him before I thought of typing out this list.
All I got from this was I had clutch psycasting and didnt deal with any particularly major injuries

Back