• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

"Y-your organs will have a good time at the black market!"
nerd-radar-nerd.gif

• @Setsuna_tenma's golems are insubordinate. I was having two of them, Excalibur and Muramasa, serve as constant guards to the prison, since they require no food or sleep. They just... keep wandering off? They undraft themselves only to just wander. They literally don't do anything. They were useful for one escape attempt but that's about it. They're still good to have but like, what the hell.
  • I've found a way to make @PsychoWarper a proper lich. So, he has a Cortical Stack implanted into him, which contains his consciousness. We can extract that from his corpse, slap it in a new body, boom Psycho's back. However. We now also have digital backups of his psyche (as well as a couple other colonists) and are growing soulless husk-bodies with superhuman capabilities in vats to then store. Whenever Psycho drops, we will have him up again literally instantly. As long as the colony remains, Psycho is guaranteed immortal.
  • I've given @Epiccheev his key to immortality. Achieving immortality has been a major part of the playthrough- the Sanguophages will never die, Crab has his resurrection core granting him 999,999 more tries at life, and Cheev has just adopted Psycho's methodology of immortality: dude is gonna psionically steal years from our prisoners. Age manip huzzah.
  • I've finally finished the Greek Alphabet for our Ignotus soldiers, Just made Sampi now.
  • @PhantomØ4 now has mental knockout magic so if we see a pawn we want on an enemy team, we can now basically guarantee that we'll get 'em.

• @Setsuna_tenma's golems are insubordinate. I was having two of them, Excalibur and Muramasa, serve as constant guards to the prison, since they require no food or sleep. They just... keep wandering off? They undraft themselves only to just wander. They literally don't do anything. They were useful for one escape attempt but that's about it. They're still good to have but like, what the hell.
  • I've found a way to make @PsychoWarper a proper lich. So, he has a Cortical Stack implanted into him, which contains his consciousness. We can extract that from his corpse, slap it in a new body, boom Psycho's back. However. We now also have digital backups of his psyche (as well as a couple other colonists) and are growing soulless husk-bodies with superhuman capabilities in vats to then store. Whenever Psycho drops, we will have him up again literally instantly. As long as the colony remains, Psycho is guaranteed immortal.
  • I've given @Epiccheev his key to immortality. Achieving immortality has been a major part of the playthrough- the Sanguophages will never die, Crab has his resurrection core granting him 999,999 more tries at life, and Cheev has just adopted Psycho's methodology of immortality: dude is gonna psionically steal years from our prisoners. Age manip huzzah.
  • I've finally finished the Greek Alphabet for our Ignotus soldiers, Just made Sampi now.
  • @PhantomØ4 now has mental knockout magic so if we see a pawn we want on an enemy team, we can now basically guarantee that we'll get 'em.
Wonder if I can become immortal by putting my brain into a robot 🤔

People keep stealing my thunder

Anyway very cash money that I have become a proper Lich, truly sigg.

Last edited:
So, he has a Cortical Stack implanted into him, which contains his consciousness. We can extract that from his corpse, slap it in a new body, boom Psycho's back. However. We now also have digital backups of his psyche (as well as a couple other colonists) and are growing soulless husk-bodies with superhuman capabilities in vats to then store. Whenever Psycho drops, we will have him up again literally instantly.
I've played enough SOMA to know how this'll end.

• @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara's wildwoman girlfriend gunned down one of our prisoners after they slapped her. We managed to save the poor woman's life by sending in @Nierre immediately (who thankfully was pretty close by), but when I say gunned down, trust me that I mean it: they went down and Moan still shot her like eight more times before the volley was done. It was like the beginning of Robocop.
(I didn't play much today and aside from @Armorchompy being almost done with the current stretch of road he's working on, little else happened)

• @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara's wildwoman girlfriend gunned down one of our prisoners after they slapped her. We managed to save the poor woman's life by sending in @Nierre immediately (who thankfully was pretty close by), but when I say gunned down, trust me that I mean it: they went down and Moan still shot her like eight more times before the volley was done. It was like the beginning of Robocop.
Based

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara's wildwoman girlfriend gunned down one of our prisoners after they slapped her. We managed to save the poor woman's life by sending in @Nierre immediately (who thankfully was pretty close by), but when I say gunned down, trust me that I mean it: they went down and Moan still shot her like eight more times before the volley was done. It was like the beginning of Robocop.
holy shit how do i marry this woman as quickly as possible

I intend to push for the finish line after the following criteria are met:
  • Our armory is 2/3 full of weapons at least suitable for the Ignotus caste (that means all Industrial-age weapons of at least Normal quality).
  • Our vault is completely full of silver.
  • We have a fully-functioning mechtech lab for Drite to create his machines in. We have at least one Ultraheavy mech.
  • Our extended food storage facility is at least 50% full.
  • We have asphalt roads connecting all of our settlements.
  • All of us are biologically ascended as either an Aetherius, Sanguophage, or Bellator.
...so it'll be awhile, but a lot of that is just clerical work as we build up to it.
On this. Our granaries are full, our silver is spent liberally, Drite has his ultraheavy mechs, and our armory overflows with the reclaimed firearms of pirates and savages. The main asphalt highway is complete: now it is a matter of tributary roads. Only one of us, @Rakih_Elyan, is currently not biologically ascended, save for Comiphor (who I think is poetic to keep as a human) and Psycho (who doesn't want it).

Gentlemen, the world is coming to an end. Soon. Since we have achieved spaceflight, we will do a string of massive raids before finishing. Those who live will live in their own personal Elysium until the end of their days. Valhalla awaits those who don't.

Gentlemen, the world is coming to an end. Soon. Since we have achieved spaceflight, we will do a string of massive raids before finishing. Those who live will live in their own personal Elysium until the end of their days. Valhalla awaits those who don't.
Cannot wait for the next 100 million years of slaughter.

If anyone is wondering about the content drought, Bambu has been too busy kneeing @Roachman40 in the crotch in Lethal Company or some such activity I presume.
My computer broke and I've been slow to return to Rimworld. I started a new Dwarf Fortress run. I'll get back to it soon enough.

I have decided to wrap this up, and so the biggest battle necessary to finish up will be done now: I may speed through the completion of the roadways, that's mostly just a time thing. So now we will besiege Wukkolgen, a city in the dead center of our proposed territory of the world. We will hotdrop in and try to sweep through it like a swarm of locusts. Whoever dies, dies. This message will be written as the siege continues as a sort of active log of the final battle, the Siege of Wukkolgen.

15th of Septober, 15h: Entire caravan enters Wukkolgen. Practically the entire colony is present: this includes all of you, all of our Ignotus, as well as a number of non-essential colony members who serve as secondary Light or Heavy Troopers. The only people left behind are children under the age of 13, and Quin, Tiffy, Xina, Korat, and Kiers, all of whom have a Shooting score under 4 and are thus functionally useless anyways. We enter the city from the South and ambush the single poor bastard down there. It takes about five minutes to make sure everyone is using the right weapons. I begrudgingly allow @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara to use her sniper in a friendly fire zone because we'll need it- I plan to later station her as the guard for that area, since she excels in long-range combat and poses a high risk of death even for allies. I begin setting up @Shmooply @azontr @Comiphorous @PsychoWarper and a bunch of other combat psycasters. I notice a critical mistake- a baby has been loaded on with you all since one of you was carrying it. ****. There are friendlies here as well- Green Cove Settlement members are raiding the city already, but are severely scattered. We spawn by one, I choose to try to keep him alive; Ban will see his family again.

15th of Septober, 16h: @PhantomØ4 is sent alongside two other Bellator Knights (Seara and Abevasgo) to sweep the left side of the map with cover fire provided by myself and @Setsuna_tenma. I consider this sufficient to at least assure survival. Meanwhile, Victoria is sent with the majority of our Ignotus troops to sweep the right side of the map- this numbers about 25 pawns in total and is more than enough to punch through the sizable barrier of resistance. One of our Ignotus, Unit Mu, is badly injured in the initial fighting and will bleed out if not tended to: I thus begin to order @Epiccheev to create base camp while covered by Fujiwara, @Drite77 (whom I left so his War Queen and other combat drones could provide a much larger defense force) and Ulvarson. Cheev is also left with a handful of other competent medics, namely Patrycja and Raz. Dekek, Hedgehog, Yuuka, and Germar are placed under @Armorchompy's command, who will maintain an outer defense position further into the city. I think I might just send @Crabwhale in to kill people with his ******* teeth. Glasya, Vidimir, Sturdyheart, Nova, and Maker push in alongside @Rakih_Elyan towards the center of the city- the street on either side of them is handled by @azontr and @Shmooply respectively. @Comiphorous and @PsychoWarper tail them as artillery units. @GreyFang82 is leading Queca, Trouble, and Raywolfen to support the Ignotus positions, and @Arceus0x is leading Palminteri, Romu, and Grunt to try to punch through another street heading rightwards.

15th of Septober: 17h: I've decided to send @Crabwhale with another Bellator Knight, Recadala, along with a firing squad of Van Langenhove, Toad, Blue, and Xosllo to hold down a building. After they're situated, Crab will pursue his killing spree, and I will reinforce the position with Prissy and Delilah as melee units. @Nierre is leading Stoneshield and Perreault to a gap I noticed in our defenses, a series of alleyways leading past the barrier previously set up by Armor.

15th of Septover, 18h: The vast majority of fighting is already done, with the Ignotus troops wiping out about fifteen of the ******* on their own. Victoria, and Shmooply, and Azontr have both been mowing down any enemy on the map before our slower troops can reach the area to fight. Comiphorous had a run in with two enemies and while he melee fought them, Psycho shot at them with his staff, which I didn't know was possible. Armor scored a decapitation on the only dude on their team wearing any heavy armor, and Drite's robots vaporized a poor dude trying to attack from the rear. All told there were only about 35 enemies- a sizable detriment normally, but I was expecting a lot more, these cities have been known to spawn over a hundred. We came in full force, so we outnumbered them and outgunned them by a lot.

It took about three in-game hours to fell a city. Granted, I feel very confident that a few of you could have done it solo, and most of you could have done it if I were really careful. Still, that was theoretically the biggest obstacle in our way. Happy New Years, you ******* degenerates, and thank you for taking part. I don't know when/if I'll get around to running a fantasy variant of this. Now that @Rakih_Elyan and @Arceus0x have some feats, I shall make their FC/OC pages.

It's been a good run.

oh and for the record Ban lived, @Nierre tended his wounds (as well as a few other Green Cove guys that were around after the initial fighting).

It's been an honor fighting beside you all (and infecting you with parasites) 🫡

Lmk if there'll be another iteration of this thread with a different game, I'd love to participate again.
I don't know another game that would be of much interest that this sort of concept would also work on- most colony sims don't pack the same punch as Rimworld and those that do rarely afford this level of individuality amongst your pawns. So, if I do this again, it'd most likely be Rimworld again.

I don't know another game that would be of much interest that this sort of concept would also work on- most colony sims don't pack the same punch as Rimworld and those that do rarely afford this level of individuality amongst your pawns. So, if I do this again, it'd most likely be Rimworld again.
I shall be here, atop my throne, among the blood and skulls and bones, warring for all of time. Waiting.
Con.png

Amazing Cultivation Simulator

A review!
  1. Setsuna had 572 kills (69 humanlike/mechanoid) and 59,430 damage dealt. 1244 damage taken.
  2. Shmooply had 564 kills (193 humanlike/mechanoid) and 88,017 damage dealt. 2363 damage taken.
  3. Azontr had 372 kills (194 humanlike/mechanoid) and 53,780 damage dealt. 2764 damage taken.
  4. Crabwhale had 342 kills (226 humanlike/mechanoid) and 65,123 damage dealt. 3325 damage taken.
  5. Comiphorous had 292 kills (221 humanlike/mechanoid) and 212,102 damage dealt. 3191 damage taken.
  6. Fujiwara had 59 kills (56 humanlike/mechanoid) and 46,033 damage dealt. 609 damage taken.
  7. Greyfang had 39 kills (20 humanlike/mechanoid) and 17,494 damage dealt. 582 damage taken.
  8. I had 37 kills (24 humanlike/mechanoid) and 14,472 damage dealt. 870 damage taken.
  9. Cheev had 37 kills (19 humanlike/mechanoid) and 9,619 damage dealt. 973 damage taken.
  10. Psycho had 36 kills (23 humanlike/mechanoid) and 11,495 damage dealt. 780 damage taken.
  11. Drite had 29 kills (23 humanlike/mechanoid) and 27,302 damage dealt. 601 damage taken.
  12. Phantom had 23 kills (16 humanlike/mechanoid) and 14,165 damage dealt. 191 damage taken.
  13. Armor had 15 kills (12 humanlike/mechanoid) and 4,704 damage dealt. 387 damage taken.
  14. Nierre had 4 kills (4 humanlike/mechanoid) and 2,705 damage dealt. 13 damage taken.
  15. Rakih had 1 kill (1 humanlike/mechanoid) and 174 damage dealt. 0 damage taken.
  16. Arceus had 0 kills and 502 damage dealt. 109 damage taken.
Marshadow left so I can't check the stats there and I refuse to acknowledge The Traitor. The most notable NPCs:

1. Palminteri had 104 kills (50 humanlike) and 15,222 damage dealt. 3222 damage taken. He almost matched Crab in face-tanking.
  2. Grunt had 84 kills (36 humanlike) and 10,358 damage dealt. 1061 damage taken.
  3. Romu had 78 kills (44 humanlike) and 8,843 damage dealt. 746 damage taken.
  4. Alpha had 39 kills (26 humanlike) and 6,258 damage dealt. 401 damage taken.
  5. Vidimir had 37 kills (27 humanlike) and 8,847 damage dealt. 313 damage taken.
  6. Raywolfen had 25 kills (14 humanlike) and 4,405 damage dealt. 618 damage taken.
  7. Victoria had 22 kills (22 humanlike) and 4,205 damage dealt. 100 damage taken. (the fact that she's so new and caught up so fast makes me proud of her)
Some observations:
  • People who do more damage in a single hit are less likely to accrue higher damage scores, because they are more likely to kill the foe in front of them instantly. Such was the case with Shmooply and Azontr, who, when buffed, would basically always deal their entire healthbar on a vital organ per hit. Conversely, this means that Comiphorous would be allowed to deal a lot more damage in a short span of time, since most of his abilities were not instantly lethal- rather, they dealt some damage across the entire body.
  • Ranged people disproportionately have a lot more non-humanlike kills due to hunting. The exception is Shmooply, whom I often had explore the wilderness to kill animals to train his psycasting, since his sword Agony-Overloader would give him psyfocus (read: psychic XP) whenever he killed anything, regardless of what it was. So I had him headbutt elephants to death.
  • People more vital in alternative roles were kept away from combat. Hence, Fujiwara, despite being one of the best shots in the colony, infrequently seeing combat: she is our main chef. Drite is a researcher and Cheev is a medic. In a similar vein, slower people were less often chosen for frontline work- this included Grey and Psycho, who lacked the augmentations to make them fast enough to keep pace with Crab, Azontr, and Shmooply.

Last edited:
Soon.

Back