• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns: Season 3

I am healthy enough to make a singular meme.
  • @PsychoWarper entered a sad wander because he wanted to eat (very specifically) insect jelly, which the only jelly on the map was on the edge of the map, and he was very hungry and took awhile to get there. We have lavish meals aplenty, but no, this will just not do for his discerning palette.
oo82fay.png

hl7CpYW.png

0b2GCCV.png

I sent @PsychoWarper to deal with a Feralisk Clutch Mother, alone- this is the exact creature our 8-C scaling comes from, and he managed to take it out in 4 shots. So, we have 8-C colonists for those of you equal to or better than Psycho. Acknowledging that his weapon is pretty much the peak of post-industrial damage outputters, this means @ProbNotAFelon, @Arceus0x, and a couple others, whilst pretty much all rifleman have "possibly" scaling. @Rakih_Elyan and somehow @Armorchompy are already "At least 8-C" because while ranged weapons are superpowered in this mod, melee weapons require no ammo and thus we can give them the best we have without fearing for their ammo situation.
I am the baseline for which all are compared.
Few fights later and you guys are racking up major wounds now that every raid is a maxed out raid. @PsychoWarper is sporting a brand new eye after his last one was melted out of his skull by charged plasma,
Tis but a scratch.
Caught @Crabwhale visiting the tombs, specifically the grave of a soldier who died before he could reach them when I desperately sent him out to assist. I said we'd been trying to avoid deploying Crab for every encounter, and we've been sticking to that; still, it has cost us much in the interim, and in time of dire consequence I still send him out. Sometimes it is too late, and so he visits the tombs.
Based Crabbius.

• One of the recent raiders we didn't instantly kill spawned in with a bionic jaw, so @Tllmbrg is fixed, because we removed that shit from her in surgery and then sent her to a slave colony prison.
  • I sent @PsychoWarper to deal with a Feralisk Clutch Mother, alone- this is the exact creature our 8-C scaling comes from, and he managed to take it out in 4 shots. So, we have 8-C colonists for those of you equal to or better than Psycho. Acknowledging that his weapon is pretty much the peak of post-industrial damage outputters, this means @ProbNotAFelon, @Arceus0x, and a couple others, whilst pretty much all rifleman have "possibly" scaling. @Rakih_Elyan and somehow @Armorchompy are already "At least 8-C" because while ranged weapons are superpowered in this mod, melee weapons require no ammo and thus we can give them the best we have without fearing for their ammo situation.
  • We have reached a level of wealth that I have decided to pivot one of our outposts from producing money to giving us ammunition to ease up our own supply needs; ideally, this will allow us to equip everyone with armor piercing high explosive rounds for our largest guns. It'll cost a lot (1000 silver per month or thereabouts) but it'll be worth it, plus our other posts we've invested in more than pick up that slack.
  • @Arceus0x now has an advanced bionic eye, to replace the one that was shot out a long while back.
  • @DMUA and @Tllmbrg engaged in a bout of fisticuffs, as both were trying to create tomahawks for the Economy. Neither was able to harm the other through their armor and our one-armed recruit, Blackjack, took over making the tomahawks instead as they fought.
  • Several missions and POIs and bandit camps later and we haven't found a resurrector mech serum. Only, I learned you could simply request one via the market- it takes a long time and costs a lot more to get quick results (we paid almost 5x the market price for the item) but @Shmooply is back, head and all. He's in a coma currently but that's a pretty tolerable state of affairs as far as I'm concerned. It is humorous to note that his corpse still has ******* gut worms, despite having been dead for about half a year in-game. I gave @Lawiegg the honors of resurrecting him- the poetic among you may declare that this was because Lawie is uniquely equipped to deal with the resurrected, having been the only other resurrected member of the colony so far (Crab doesn't count), but really it was because he was hauling the mech serum and thus it was just easier to have him do it. Welcome back Shmooply.
  • @Epiccheev broke the will of Crab (our shitty prisoner, not our primarch Lord Commander) and now she's joined us.
  • Few fights later and you guys are racking up major wounds now that every raid is a maxed out raid. @PsychoWarper is sporting a brand new eye after his last one was melted out of his skull by charged plasma, and our android's nose was ripped off by a giant bug. Eggman is also significantly messed up (now sporting a bionic leg and jaw)- we're producing the parts at a fast enough rate to stem the bleeding, so it's not a terrible issue.
  • Single mostly-naked woman (she was wearing ballistic goggles) with a stick thought she would ambush @Rakih_Elyan as he led a caravan across our territory. The first hit didn't kill her (even if it was across her heart), so we took her prisoner, cut off her arms and legs, and left her there. She's lucky she didn't try to assault the base with that attitude, our torture supplies are there. We did what we could with the herbs and wood native to the environment.
  • Caught @Crabwhale visiting the tombs, specifically the grave of a soldier who died before he could reach them when I desperately sent him out to assist. I said we'd been trying to avoid deploying Crab for every encounter, and we've been sticking to that; still, it has cost us much in the interim, and in time of dire consequence I still send him out. Sometimes it is too late, and so he visits the tombs.
  • @DMUA got inspired creatively, so on a similar vein, we decided to send him to make us a burial pillar made of jade, in case any of you die for a long time again; it is corpse housing for the Honored Dead. The end result came out to be a legendary structure, bumping our tomb beauty up incredibly. I've left a slot open to build another one in the tomb, should we ever get a similar creative inspiration.
  • @Lawiegg has been hard at work taming aves for us. Cheap mounts are nice until I get off my ass and work on the garage.
Did I repay my dept? Is my pawn free ?

Back