• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

• @Shmooply has lost his pet elephant to malnutrition, as it wandered around, surrounded by food. Maybe it was just stupid.
  • @BasedNecoScaler69, @Setsuna_tenma and @ImmortalDread have all killed over 100 entities, although @Crabwhale has the most human kills at about 40. The true secret insanity here, though, is something I don't actually understand: @Drite77 has dealt the most damage at 22k (Setsuna is next up at 19k) with just a rolling block rifle. I'm not sure if something broke in the records for this to be true, or what, because Drite doesn't do tons of damage and he isn't in every combat encounter. Investigation pending.
  • Drite has a new daughter (to replace the last one) named Persephone.
  • The AI Craftslave Knight guy has been given the Circadian Half-Cycler, so now he will never sleep again. He will be awake, all the time, crafting. Always. This is his Hell.
  • @azontr will be the next transhumanist display I tackle, I think I'm going to give you an exoskeleton. Maybe I'll do to you what I had been planning to do to Phantom, just load you up with tons of poison shit and see if you can insta-kill with cyanide touch.
  • The Kill Squad (Crab, Setsuna, Comiphorous, Azontr, Marshadow) have successfully taken down the weather-altering robots that were constantly harassing our shit with lightning.
  • We have made the drug lab (among other things but its funnier to just leave it at drug lab I think)
  • Two members of the bourgeoisie are living at our base and eating all of our food- we do this so @Comiphorous can receive yet greater magic powers. Where everyone else will become mutants and cyborgs, he will simply be a psychic king. I may also invest in making him a Mechanitor so he can create and control robots with his mind. Or, hell, maybe I'll give it to someone else, who knows.
  • @Shmooply is being made into a vampire since that ought to bring him up to speed combat wise with the rest of the Melee Boys. This is a pretty complicated bit of the game that I've never interacted with but it sounds cool, main downside is he'll occasionally enter a coma and also we're gonna have to bleed everyone to feed him.
  • @Epiccheev got beat up by an angry rat for awhile before I realized it was happening.
  • During a psychic drone, @azontr attempted to abandon the colony entirely (he was stopped by Fujiwara), @Crabwhale began trashing the armory, and @Comiphorous went insane. @PsychoWarper dug up one of the dead children and began parading them around.
  • A pure gold meteor crashed into the children's bedroom/schoolhouse. Nobody was harmed.
More to come.

@Drite77 has dealt the most damage at 22k (Setsuna is next up at 19k) with just a rolling block rifle. I'm not sure if something broke in the records for this to be true, or what, because Drite doesn't do tons of damage and he isn't in every combat encounter. Investigation pending.
What the-... maybe I am doing psychic damage to the colony? '-'
Drite has a new daughter (to replace the last one) named Persephone.
That's morbid as ****, but sweet I guess! Did you name her or was that name chosen at random by the game?

@azontr will be the next transhumanist display I tackle, I think I'm going to give you an exoskeleton. Maybe I'll do to you what I had been planning to do to Phantom, just load you up with tons of poison shit and see if you can insta-kill with cyanide touch
First excessive gluttony and now I can kill people with diseases? I really am becoming Beelzebub.

• Two furries attempted to kidnap @Shmooply. One of them was marked as "pimp". I will leave it to you to decipher what could possibly have been going on there.
  • Also his room was struck by lightning. Shmooply is not having a Good Day.
  • Due to @Crabwhale's nuclear stomach, I can send him on infinite duration mining missions abroad. As long as it isn't steel, he should be able to (eventually) gather it all up with no problems whatsoever, provided with some pack animals. We will now be abusing this liberally.
  • I still need to finish the proper research to install it, but I've acquired a top-tier mod that will finish up my body modding on @azontr- the singular implant will give him a big boost to mental break threshold (so he loses his mind less often), boost his immune system (because the bastard has had malaria twice now and I'm sick of it), make him mostly immune to pain, and give him a wakefulness boost so he'll sleep less. After him, other melee boys will be getting their mods (not @Comiphorous though, since he's a ******* wizard). Shmooply will probably be next on the chopping block.
  • I've learned that @Setsuna_tenma is the only one of you that doesn't hate me for how ugly I am, I am in fact his best friend. I appreciate it.
  • As of a recent raid, we're recruiting the one girl and using the other as a blood farm for Shmooply, our new vampire. Lots of Shmooply news these days.
  • @azontr is being given the best bedroom because otherwise he gets pouty that Comiphorous has the best bedroom. We made a bed with gold in it for him.
  • Speaking of Comiphorous, his left leg was entirely cut off. Luckily we have one of the Turbo Speed archotech legs just sort of laying around but like... holy shit.
  • @PsychoWarper and Comiphorous have both benefited from one of the mods I just installed (I'm an addict), Vanilla Psycasts Expanded, which offers a very big overhaul to the psychic power shit. Comiphorous is a fire mage now and Psycho has timehax. Now for the conundrum: I can make another one of you ******* a low-level psychic. Who shall it be? Give me reasons. I'll let consensus decide.

Still playing for now, think I will include a big stat sheet dump later for people to take a gander at.

@PsychoWarper and Comiphorous have both benefited from one of the mods I just installed (I'm an addict), Vanilla Psycasts Expanded, which offers a very big overhaul to the psychic power shit. Comiphorous is a fire mage now and Psycho has timehax. Now for the conundrum: I can make another one of you ***** a low-level psychic. Who shall it be? Give me reasons. I'll let consensus decide.
I must be mentally in tune with the potatoes. The potatoes must grow.

There is a plant-based school of psionics in this. Your petition is noted.

sZCcL9j.png

In case its relevant. Psycho has the shitty timehax tree and I chose Demolition Derby school for Comiphorous because I wanted him to blow things up (he can choose the others if he wants).

I will now go back to reporting silliness.

Harmonist seems like the only one that would affect a medic role? Likely not a priority though. (unless you wanna start doing some real nutty risky surgeries)

sZCcL9j.png

In case its relevant. Psycho has the shitty timehax tree and I chose Demolition Derby school for Comiphorous because I wanted him to blow things up (he can choose the others if he wants).

Empath I guess, being happy is cool and underrated

Harmonist seems like the only one that would affect a medic role? Likely not a priority though. (unless you wanna start doing some real nutty risky surgeries)
I'll have you know that I have all of you assigned to three core roles that you undertake in descending priority, and Medic isn't even one of yours (Medic and Social are too inconsistently necessary to devote as a role, instead it's just assumed to take priority over whatever current task you're doing).

Your ass is farming, crafting, and animal handling.

Also, like... combat psycrafting is huge. You're probably the least combat-focused pawn, of course, since I need to keep you out for medic shit when everyone else is spitting out teeth and losing limbs, but, still.

sZCcL9j.png

;-;

Why is there like one not shit ability?

• @Crabwhale's son created a masterwork longsword named Crabwhale's Death.
  • @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara and @azontr's kidnapped child is confirmed dead- only learned because I opened her relationship tab on a whim and it lists him as such. Both sons are slaughtered, a third on the way.
  • We're going to make @Comiphorous telepathic so start thinking about something funny very loudly around him. He's also a Baron now, so he got a free Persona-weapon: I chose the Plasmasword because nobody has one of those yet. It goes hard because while it only got one trait for the persona, I got to choose it, so now whenever Comiphorous kills something with it, he gets back 20% of his overall neural heat (more fireballs).
  • We're housing more rich bitches, and all of them came in with a disease, so now @Epiccheev is strapped to their back, only taking breaks to visit our prison and take blood from the prisoners. Y'all ever see Blade 2? Go watch Blade 2, you'll get it.
  • We officially have a person with 20/20 in one skill, but it's none of us: one of our NPCs has 20/20 Crafting. @Drite77 is currently the closest to a second 20/20 skill, his will be in Intellectual.
  • @PsychoWarper and his newfound magical (read: psionic) powers is actually useful but he must meditate for hours on end in his room. At the next raid, I fully intend to have him eat all of the bodies to give him a mega boost to his Psycasting. He has also meditated long enough that he can psychically prevent people from dying for awhile, which I think is just swell.
  • @Shmooply is dating the new NPC pawn we have, which maybe means we'll get a baby vampire (she is already pregnant, they've been dating for two days). I don't like babies but... baby vampire is baby vampire, all I'm saying.
  • @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara has been given the psylink neuroformer (which makes her a psychic) because she's got great combat skills but hasn't seen an upgrade in quite awhile. Given her coldness towards her children, she now has the psionic ability to form shards of ice as projectiles. We also had a psytrainer laying around so I gave her Word of Pain, which does what you probably think it does, and means that in a 1v1 Fujiwara can kind of just auto-bully whoever she's fighting (except the bionic freaks amongst you now immune to pain, that is).
  • I have given @azontr a statue (as in, my pawn made it) simply titled "Terrorism with Azontr", which is erected in his room and depicts him nearly being crushed to death by a falling roof. It is considered to be of excellent quality.
  • Between his archotech leg and the speed enhancing mechanites I have unleashed into his system, @Comiphorous is now about twice as fast as everybody else. He moves faster than my camera can, so if I'm zoomed in I can't keep up.
  • @Crabwhale now takes just 25% from any damage source before his armor is even applied- I plan on making him the next vampire because I really don't think anything will be able to actually kill him. He'll be immune to diseases and physical damage only puts him down if his head is pulverized.
More to come, as usual. More food for thought: after Comiphorous reaches the next royal rank, I can start giving the Honor we earn to another individual, which would mean they become a lesser royal and a psychic with a fast way of getting more psychic powers. I'll probably give it to whomever has the least combat potential right now, unsure of who that'd be. @BasedNecoScaler69 might actually be a good candidate simply because it's been a bit since I dropped a big upgrade on them.

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara and @azontr's kidnapped child is confirmed dead- only learned because I opened her relationship tab on a whim and it lists him as such. Both sons are slaughtered, a third on the way.@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara has been given the psylink neuroformer (which makes her a psychic) because she's got great combat skills but hasn't seen an upgrade in quite awhile. Given her coldness towards her children, she now has the psionic ability to form shards of ice as projectiles. We also had a psytrainer laying around so I gave her Word of Pain, which does what you probably think it does, and means that in a 1v1 Fujiwara can kind of just auto-bully whoever she's fighting (except the bionic freaks amongst you now immune to pain, that is).
Fuck yes, I love sadism and dead children.

Jesus christ are pawns that horny in normal Rimworld? That seems so weird

Also yay, 20 INT incoming (hopefully)!

Jesus christ are pawns that horny in normal Rimworld? That seems so weird

Also yay, 20 INT incoming (hopefully)!
I think so? I've never done a run with child rearing enabled, since this is my first full playthrough with Biotech installed. It also doesn't help that basically everyone in the colony is the same age, which is usually not the case in Rimworld, and that nobody gave me a sexuality thing so everyone is valid for rearing children (although bisexual would also still be valid).

Anyways I just learned that Psycho is gonna get the ability to resurrect people soon (at the cost of a finger each time) so we're never losing anybody again.

• @Crabwhale now takes just 25% from any damage source before his armor is even applied- I plan on making him the next vampire because I really don't think anything will be able to actually kill him. He'll be immune to diseases and physical damage only puts him down if his head is pulverized.
KAR EN TUK

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara is now gay and also severely wounded. Why? Read the next point:

WE HAD A ******* DIRE RAID OF KNIGHTS. Dire raid is a mod I have installed that adds in a raid on your base with 10x the points budget to work with (raids are made via a point budget which the AI uses to build the raid- more points, much worse). Some ******* highlights:
  • @Crabwhale missed the perfect opportunity to show off how unkillable he is now because he is abroad in the world, mining.
  • @Comiphorous killed EIGHTEEN PEOPLE and summoned meteors onto a veritable army of pawns. He was still standing by the end of it all, and his sword made it so he was constantly healing back neural heat with the slaughter. He probably got as many kills as everyone else combined.
  • @Drite77's daughter was brutally assaulted while she slept. I didn't even notice, but a single enemy pawn veered away from combat and went straight for where she was sleeping. He cut out her lung and cut off one of her legs. She's still alive, and apparently in a great mood!
  • ...Unfortunately, Drite's son Accipiter died. From what? A single bruise on his torso. He was only hit twice and both were bruises on his torso. Weak little son of a bitch. We'll resurrect him as soon as we're able.
  • @PsychoWarper consumed five bodies so far in the name of improving his psychic abilities. I'm gathering the rest up into one giant pile so he can eat the rest. When he eats them, he just leaves a pile of ash where they were. UPDATE: I placed the bodies in a pile and had Psycho eat them. He missed four of the corpses off to the side but now has eaten 26 people, only ash remains.
  • @Shmooply missed combat too (which is a shame, because he would have been unkillable, too) due to Deathrest. However his new girlfriend didn't, and she also lost her leg.
  • @azontr now has neither of his middle fingers.
  • @BasedNecoScaler69 and @ImmortalDread made it out entirely unscathed, but the former started a massive fire mid-fight.
  • They ignored all of us at first and went directly to my prison cells in the caves and killed one (1) of the prisoners after breaking him free. I have no idea why they did that.

• @Drite77's daughter was brutally assaulted while she slept. I didn't even notice, but a single enemy pawn veered away from combat and went straight for where she was sleeping. He cut out her lung and cut off one of her legs. She's still alive, and apparently in a great mood!
  • ...Unfortunately, Drite's son Accipiter died. From what? A single bruise on his torso. He was only hit twice and both were bruises on his torso. Weak little son of a bitch. We'll resurrect him as soon as we're able.
What the **** man, and here I was thinking my Rimworld self would make another daughter to replace Persephone... apparently nope, she is alive and kicking... get it?

Also frigging Accipiter, I thought I made you better... wonder if I injected him with bird stuff to make the reference better :unsure:

Back