• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

What the ***** man, and here I was thinking my Rimworld self would make another daughter to replace Persephone... apparently nope, she is alive and kicking... get it?

Also frigging Accipiter, I thought I made you better... wonder if I injected him with bird stuff to make the reference better :unsure:
Psycho can resurrect people now so he's probably the first to wake back up.

Soon or later we should seriously create own verse, no?

Would be interesting 🤔
Unironically I'm writing down what abilities y'all have. Some of you aren't too exciting yet, but we'll get there. For now, here are some of the cooler ones.

Maybe an FC/OC thing, dunno. Hell, maybe this thread will push me to work on the verse for VSBW.

Shmooply with 4 types of Immortalities, wonder how many he can have at the same time given Psycho has type 5 :unsure:

Shmooply with 4 types of Immortalities, wonder how many he can have at the same time given Psycho has type 5 :unsure:
Psycho has an ability that makes him outright unable to die, no matter what, for 1 full day. Alternatively, he can bestow this on someone else.

Shmooply cannot die of old age, cannot die of bodily wounds, regenerates naturally, and can only be killed via the full destruction of his brain- even major head damage isn't enough, has to be totally completely destroyed, anything else and that mf gets back up.

Damn, we all dripped out as hell.
my-honest-reaction-reaction.gif

also we all just ignoring comiphorous is legit a final fantasy protag now

Psycho has an ability that makes him outright unable to die, no matter what, for 1 full day. Alternatively, he can bestow this on someone else.

Shmooply cannot die of old age, cannot die of bodily wounds, regenerates naturally, and can only be killed via the full destruction of his brain- even major head damage isn't enough, has to be totally completely destroyed, anything else and that mf gets back up.
Sweet! Although I assume it must be painful to have your brain shot out of your head while you have that ability on and you just have to wait it to end so that you can finally die, very ****** up

Also geez, Shmooply is almost immortal, apparently becoming a vampire is quite great :unsure:

Tf my Rimworld name is Azrael, thats rad
It was the only name I could think of that also began with "Az".

Damn, we all dripped out as hell.
my-honest-reaction-reaction.gif

also we all just ignoring comiphorous is legit a final fantasy protag now
The drip is the primary consideration, in fact, I'm not screenshotting anybody until they look cool. Those images are for rendering.

Sweet! Although I assume it must be painful to have your brain shot out of your head while you have that ability on and you just have to wait it to end so that you can finally die, very ***** up

Also geez, Shmooply is almost immortal, apparently becoming a vampire is quite great :unsure:
He can still definitely be incapacitated by pain, I'm looking into changing that. I do think Crab will be the next vampire since it will make him practically unkillable.

Since I have the coolest name I should honestly be more badass than this. Give me more power, Bamboo.
Eventually.

Can't believe I'm last in line. ***** up fr.
(he was given a royal bed and masterwork statues despite not being a royal)

@PsychoWarper and his newfound magical (read: psionic) powers is actually useful but he must meditate for hours on end in his room. At the next raid, I fully intend to have him eat all of the bodies to give him a mega boost to his Psycasting. He has also meditated long enough that he can psychically prevent people from dying for awhile, which I think is just swell.
Imma commit alot of cannibalism arnt I?

@PsychoWarper consumed five bodies so far in the name of improving his psychic abilities. I'm gathering the rest up into one giant pile so he can eat the rest. When he eats them, he just leaves a pile of ash where they were. UPDATE: I placed the bodies in a pile and had Psycho eat them. He missed four of the corpses off to the side but now has eaten 26 people, only ash remains.
Father I hunger

Can I get the ability to use Consume Bodies on living people? Why wait till they die when I can just eat them now?

UNIRONICALLY YES. I have a bionic that gives you an incredibly powerful electrically charged bite. I've been trying to decide who to give it to.

Normal fantasy games: Noooo you can’t become a Lich thats evil

Rimworld: Yes, do it. Consume their ******* souls.

Alright we're back into it.
  • I gotta find another nuclear stomach so I can send someone besides @Crabwhale to mine, man. He keeps missing all the raids.
  • I may be playing too fast and loose with @Comiphorous' psionic ability that causes a huge explosion centered on him. I tried it on some neanderthal raiders and they beat his ass. He was stabbed in both of his eyeballs, and his left one is completely ****** so he'll be getting an enhanced one. Shoutout to @Shmooply sitting in the explosion with him and just killing the neanderthals that blocked the way to saving Comiphorous, I was concerned because vampires are flammable but he took it like a champ.
  • @ImmortalDread got hungry and decided to eat all of our food. We're in a bit of trouble on that front, I'm trying to find a happy middle ground in terms of our hydroponics bay and hunting. Because she ate all of our food, she went in to have a deathmatch in the thunderdome with one of our prisoners for a meal they were carrying. She won, but at the cost of her right big toe.
  • @Crabwhale did fight some Megaspiders and other insects, pretty much an entire horde of them on his own (little help from the other melee guys as well as @PsychoWarper). Just for juxtaposition: Drite's kid died to a bruised torso. Crab had 34 healable wounds after his battle against twelve enemies at once and he still won without being seriously impeded. He probably didn't even need healed, his rate of bleeding was small enough that he probably would have overcome it on his own.
  • @Comiphorous has Superman-esque eye lasers that, quote, "emulate a star" in terms of heat. He will unlock the orbital laser next level.
  • We now have the Garden of Pleasure constructed, which is basically a nicer looking farm area where I intend to grow drug components (poppies for opium, tobacco, smokeleaf, hops, etc). @Armorchompy will be surgically attached to this area for the foreseeable future. Also lots of rice. Love rice.
  • @Setsuna_tenma keeps incapacitating themselves after battle by toking up, which causes them to instantly collapse. This is like the third time this session that it's happened.
  • We accepted a mission that would cause two large raids to descend upon us one after the other. This also came immediately after, you guessed it, a third large raid. We survived, although I did have to sacrifice some of the archers that were lent to us for the mission. Everyone is extremely wounded but let me tell yah, the psychic superpower stuff is going great. Looking forward to the orbital laser, coz the superman eyebeam stuff is cool. The only people unwounded (that actually fought) are @Armorchompy and @ImmortalDread- my own pawn would have joined them but the last raid spawned on top of my head.
  • Me and @PsychoWarper had twelve family members in the raids against us, which has left us on the verge of suicide. I can't get us happy, it's impossible. For reference: each one of those family members is an average of like -6 to our mood, which is pretty large. Even sticking around Comiphor and being drugged to high heavens only gives a net total of a +40 or so (which is an outstandingly large number). Comfortable environment, super impressive eating area/bedrooms? Add in another 20 or so. Recreation? Slap on some more, why not. Under the best circumstances, the family deaths, mixed with seeing corpses and being in immense pain, makes us still net negative, meaning we could have a serious breakdown at any moment.
  • @BasedNecoScaler69 died of an infection from battle (all of our doctors were wounded and I was trying to treat everyone but holy SHIT there's a lot of wounded mfs, our hospital is 100% full and most people are just getting treated in their bedrooms), but we have Psycho around so when we get the chance I'll resurrect yah.
  • @Shmooply is getting married to one of the NPCs. Also his (sadly) non-vampire child survived the illness it was born with, luckily, because I'm led to believe it's a pretty ******* nasty illness overall.
  • Our blood bank now has five prisoners (one just died).
  • My pawn tried to give up due to said prisoner dying. I'd like it known that @Comiphorous having as insane social skills as he does is the sole reason half of you ******* are still around, because he can chase you down like a damn cheetah and convince you to stay (or arrest you). Like I'm not reporting every little thing that occurs, it would simply take too long to convey this information, but while there's not been tons of deaths, there have been lots of Mental States, most of which are only stopped by one of the Social skilled people calming you down. Dread helps out sometimes, but mostly it is 250% move speed Comiphorous charging in from across the map to stop whatever the person is doing. Speaking of, Comiphorous is a Count now, which is the highest rank he can get via Honor. Dunno how to get the other ones, or if you even can.
  • @azontr is the new psychic, gonna make him take the big melee tree. Right now he has but one ability, but it's a cool one: he can triple his move speed for awhile.
This message is pretty long at this point so I'll cut it here, rest assured I'm still playing though.

Drite's kid died to a bruised torso. Crab had 34 healable wounds after his battle against twelve enemies at once and he still won without being seriously impeded. He probably didn't even need healed, his rate of bleeding was small enough that he probably would have overcome it on his own.
Why you gotta do Accipiter dirty like that, boy can't even rest in peace without being flamed by Bambu... :(
Also lots of rice. Love rice.
I forgive Bambu of anything and everything he has done of ill to me and my family members, both in and out of the game
Me and @PsychoWarper had twelve family members in the raids against us, which has left us on the verge of suicide. I can't get us happy, it's impossible. For reference: each one of those family members is an average of like -6 to our mood, which is pretty large. Even sticking around Comiphor and being drugged to high heavens only gives a net total of a +40 or so (which is an outstandingly large number). Comfortable environment, super impressive eating area/bedrooms? Add in another 20 or so. Recreation? Slap on some more, why not. Under the best circumstances, the family deaths, mixed with seeing corpses and being in immense pain, makes us still net negative, meaning we could have a serious breakdown at any moment.
Well... I trust you guys! Pretty ****** up that Psycho is like that given he is our revive boy and there are some peeps wiating in the line to get back from the dead to be killed again

@Crabwhale did fight some Megaspiders and other insects, pretty much an entire horde of them on his own (little help from the other melee guys as well as @PsychoWarper). Just for juxtaposition: Drite's kid died to a bruised torso. Crab had 34 healable wounds after his battle against twelve enemies at once and he still won without being seriously impeded. He probably didn't even need healed, his rate of bleeding was small enough that he probably would have overcome it on his own.
PAIN IS MEANINGLESS TO ME
frost-llamzon-space-marine.jpg

@ImmortalDread got hungry and decided to eat all of our food. We're in a bit of trouble on that front, I'm trying to find a happy middle ground in terms of our hydroponics bay and hunting. Because she ate all of our food, she went in to have a deathmatch in the thunderdome with one of our prisoners for a meal they were carrying. She won, but at the cost of her right big toe.
Did I get fat by any chance? (Also my big foe 🤧😪)

Back