• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye and farewell, I'm leaving the internet.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Dear Beloved Friends,

As I sit down to write this letter, my heart is heavy with both sadness and gratitude. It is with a mix of emotions that I bid farewell to each and every one of you on the VS Battles Wiki community. The time has come for me to embark on a new chapter in my life, one that takes me away from this wonderful place we've built together.

First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each of you. You've been more than just friends; you've been companions on a journey of discovery, debate, and camaraderie. The countless discussions, debates, and collaborations we've shared have enriched my life in ways I cannot fully express. Your insights, passion, and dedication have inspired me every step of the way.

I want you all to know how much I cherish the memories we've created together. From late-night debates to moments of laughter and joy, each interaction has left an indelible mark on my heart. Our shared love for all things related to VS Battles, our spirited discussions about characters, powers, and abilities – these are moments I will carry with me forever.

But beyond the realm of fictional battles and power scaling, what truly makes this community special is the bonds of friendship we've formed. In each of you, I've found not just fellow enthusiasts, but kindred spirits who share a passion for exploration and discovery. Your support, encouragement, and kindness have been a source of strength for me during both the highs and lows of life.

As I bid farewell, please know that I carry each of you with me in my heart. Though I may be physically distant, our connection transcends the confines of cyberspace. I will cherish the memories we've created and hold onto the hope that our paths may cross again someday.

In closing, I want to say thank you. Thank you for the laughter, the debates, the friendships forged. Thank you for being a part of my journey and for allowing me to be a part of yours. Though this farewell may be bittersweet, I take solace in knowing that the bonds we've formed are everlasting.

With all my love and gratitude,

-GarrixianXD

One last tribute to you all:

h̴̼̤͔̫̘̳̹̽͌a̶̢̖̱̪̳̔͂͗̽̄̀͊͂͒̒̈̑͆͝p̴̢̫̦͎̪̖͐p̸̘͉̓̓̍́̈́͗͊̎̾̏̐̌͝ͅy̶̧̳͓̥̟̟̬͓͇̼̼̿̅͋͂̈̓̆͜͜͜ͅ ̸̨̡͍͖̬̲̰̜̩̫̆͠a̷̠̮̫̘̲̭̓̀̈́̅́͑̂̈́̈́̎̔̄͝͝p̶̜̱̠̫͙̰̋͊r̸͍̐͌͠i̸̛͇͔̰̲̯̳̓̀̇̈́̅̕͝l̶̨̡̢̬̮͇̘̭̭͈̻̖̝̹̎̽ ̸͖̑̀͛f̷̨̧̙͍̘̗̥̟̳͕͑̒͛̿̋́̓̈ȍ̷̰̹̞̘̆̓́̽͛̐͗̿̚̚͘͝ơ̶̞͚̲̼̖̘̜͓̼̙̤̜̰̽̅̄͋̓̍̆̔̕l̵̨̟̬̹̳͔̩̘̜̫̒͌̂̍̄͗͘ͅs̸̛̻͓̭̟̣̬͕̒̅ ̵͔̖͙̤̠̗̘̬̜̰̳͍͉͗͗̈̽̓̓͑̈́̓ͅm̴̛̯̪͈͇͇̂̆̉̃͐̀̆̌̓̕͝o̶͍̝̊͐̐͝t̷̛͖͉̰̹̯̦͕̮͙̤͉̋͛̓̔̿̒͘͝h̴̠͓͇̙̝̘͉̥̰̹̗̀̌̐̈́́̃e̸͍̎̄̀̋r̵̨̝̆̊͗͒̀͝f̷̛̙̜̪̝̉́̔̀̔͑ų̴̲͈̥̹̎͂͌c̵̖͍̬̮̱̮͕̻͎͋͗̿k̵̢̧̡̡̡͕̠̺̤̙̫̠̮͎̎ȅ̸̡̩̹̘̯͍̝͔͊͛͗̊͆̓̔͛̈́͘ͅr̷̻̫͇̜̮̦͑͌s̸̮͊̈̾̍̽͠

I know what day it is today, and I can't seem to trust this
Pretty sure it would be posted on Fun and Games Board if this was intended to be April Fools. But in all seriousness
ea193c08875fedd14918fb16163a8c3e.png

h̴̼̤͔̫̘̳̹̽͌a̶̢̖̱̪̳̔͂͗̽̄̀͊͂͒̒̈̑͆͝p̴̢̫̦͎̪̖͐p̸̘͉̓̓̍́̈́͗͊̎̾̏̐̌͝ͅy̶̧̳͓̥̟̟̬͓͇̼̼̿̅͋͂̈̓̆͜͜͜ͅ ̸̨̡͍͖̬̲̰̜̩̫̆͠a̷̠̮̫̘̲̭̓̀̈́̅́͑̂̈́̈́̎̔̄͝͝p̶̜̱̠̫͙̰̋͊r̸͍̐͌͠i̸̛͇͔̰̲̯̳̓̀̇̈́̅̕͝l̶̨̡̢̬̮͇̘̭̭͈̻̖̝̹̎̽ ̸͖̑̀͛f̷̨̧̙͍̘̗̥̟̳͕͑̒͛̿̋́̓̈ȍ̷̰̹̞̘̆̓́̽͛̐͗̿̚̚͘͝ơ̶̞͚̲̼̖̘̜͓̼̙̤̜̰̽̅̄͋̓̍̆̔̕l̵̨̟̬̹̳͔̩̘̜̫̒͌̂̍̄͗͘ͅs̸̛̻͓̭̟̣̬͕̒̅ ̵͔̖͙̤̠̗̘̬̜̰̳͍͉͗͗̈̽̓̓͑̈́̓ͅm̴̛̯̪͈͇͇̂̆̉̃͐̀̆̌̓̕͝o̶͍̝̊͐̐͝t̷̛͖͉̰̹̯̦͕̮͙̤͉̋͛̓̔̿̒͘͝h̴̠͓͇̙̝̘͉̥̰̹̗̀̌̐̈́́̃e̸͍̎̄̀̋r̵̨̝̆̊͗͒̀͝f̷̛̙̜̪̝̉́̔̀̔͑ų̴̲͈̥̹̎͂͌c̵̖͍̬̮̱̮͕̻͎͋͗̿k̵̢̧̡̡̡͕̠̺̤̙̫̠̮͎̎ȅ̸̡̩̹̘̯͍̝͔͊͛͗̊͆̓̔͛̈́͘ͅr̷̻̫͇̜̮̦͑͌s̸̮͊̈̾̍̽͠

breh

Happy basement life.

Dear Beloved Friends,

As I sit down to write this letter, my heart is heavy with both sadness and gratitude. It is with a mix of emotions that I bid farewell to each and every one of you on the VS Battles Wiki community. The time has come for me to embark on a new chapter in my life, one that takes me away from this wonderful place we've built together.

First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each of you. You've been more than just friends; you've been companions on a journey of discovery, debate, and camaraderie. The countless discussions, debates, and collaborations we've shared have enriched my life in ways I cannot fully express. Your insights, passion, and dedication have inspired me every step of the way.

I want you all to know how much I cherish the memories we've created together. From late-night debates to moments of laughter and joy, each interaction has left an indelible mark on my heart. Our shared love for all things related to VS Battles, our spirited discussions about characters, powers, and abilities – these are moments I will carry with me forever.

But beyond the realm of fictional battles and power scaling, what truly makes this community special is the bonds of friendship we've formed. In each of you, I've found not just fellow enthusiasts, but kindred spirits who share a passion for exploration and discovery. Your support, encouragement, and kindness have been a source of strength for me during both the highs and lows of life.

As I bid farewell, please know that I carry each of you with me in my heart. Though I may be physically distant, our connection transcends the confines of cyberspace. I will cherish the memories we've created and hold onto the hope that our paths may cross again someday.

In closing, I want to say thank you. Thank you for the laughter, the debates, the friendships forged. Thank you for being a part of my journey and for allowing me to be a part of yours. Though this farewell may be bittersweet, I take solace in knowing that the bonds we've formed are everlasting.

With all my love and gratitude,

-GarrixianXD

One last tribute to you all:

Saw this on april 2 so ill believe you

Back