• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

What's my body count now?
@Drite77: 11 humanoid kills, 26,368 damage dealt (I still think Drite's damage is bugged, he hasn't seen enough combat for this to be accurate I think)
@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara: 10 humanoid kills, 5,735 damage dealt
@azontr: 45 humanoid kills, 9,065 damage dealt
Me: 7 humanoid kills, 10,296 damage dealt
@Crabwhale: 45 humanoid kills, 9,170 damage dealt
@PsychoWarper: 9 humanoid kills, 6,161 damage dealt
@Setsuna_tenma: 34 humanoid kills, 37,710 damage dealt
@ImmortalDread: 39 humanoid kills, 46,975 damage dealt
@Shmooply: 41 humanoid kills, 9,101 damage dealt
@Epiccheev: 9 humanoid kills, 5,103 damage dealt
@Comiphorous: 65 humanoid kills, 50,512 damage dealt
@BasedNecoScaler69: 43 humanoid kills, 20,416 damage dealt
@Armorchompy: 4 humanoid kills, 4,674 damage dealt

I'll include kids/NPCs too:
Romu (Dread x Crab): 8 humanoid kills, 1,366 damage dealt
Grunt (Drite x Marshadow): 5 humanoid kills, 896 damage dealt
Palminteri: 13 humanoid kills, 6,168 damage dealt
Quin: 1 humanoid kills, 1,137 damage dealt
Patrycja: 1 humanoid kills, 1,246 damage dealt
Van Langenhove: 1 humanoid kills, 493 damage dealt
Blue: 0 humanoid kills, 102 damage dealt

Acknowledgements:
I can't check most of our dead pawns as their bodies are destroyed/aren't here (this includes Lady, one of the kids that just died in the city siege). It also doesn't count kills where we down them and then they die to something else (such as collapsing roofs, common event in the siege) so you may have more, so I say give or take 10 on each of these to account for situations where you more or less killed someone and then let God do the rest of the work.

Also: Dread and Setsuna have disproportionate damage due to being our main hunters. They are also our main ranged fighters, so they do have a lot of kills, but a great deal of their damage is from animals. Similarly, this does not include insect invasions (or mechs I think, I don't know) so major feats like Crab clearing out hordes of those on his own aren't recognized here.

basically we have like three castes of people:

• Melee guys do a lot of heavy lifting in actual warfare but usually do little damage overall since they're not hunting (can't hunt with a melee weapon). That's azontr, Crabwhale, Shmooply, and Comiphorous (he has a lot of damage because he has a lot of AoE psychic shit so he is in his own caste kinda). Psycho has joined this caste recently due to being another psychic, he hasn't had the chance to catch up.
  • Non-combat pawns who I need to do things after the blood is shed- doctoring, cooking, farming, etc. That's Armor, Cheev, Drite, and Fujiwara.
  • Combat ranged pawns who usually have disproportionate damage due to hunting. That's Dread, Marshadow, and Setsuna.
...now previously, me and Psycho were the pair I'd have stand guard during invasions since there's a lot of instances where the enemy will try to get around us, hence our relatively low damage and kills despite being theoretically combat pawns. Now... now it's just me. So lonely.

Last edited:
Accipiter is nicknamed Grunt? 0_o
He changed it himself. When they reach "adulthood" they sometimes automatically choose a nickname.

Also afaik no, you can't check damage division. Could tell you how many times you've been on fire though.

He changed it himself. When they reach "adulthood" they sometimes automatically choose a nickname.

Also afaik no, you can't check damage division. Could tell you how many times you've been on fire though.
Mf was an adult when he died with 2 hits on the chest? I thought he was a kid '-'... I am more disappointed now, hopefully Persephone does better, she has a neat future considering she was happy after she lost a lung and a leg, kid is made of steel

basically we have like three castes of people in you

• Melee guys do a lot of heavy lifting in actual warfare but usually do little damage overall since they're not hunting (can't hunt with a melee weapon). That's azontr, Crabwhale, Shmooply, and Comiphorous (he has a lot of damage because he has a lot of AoE psychic shit so he is in his own caste kinda). Psycho has joined this caste recently due to being another psychic, he hasn't had the chance to catch up.
  • Non-combat pawns who I need to do things after the blood is shed- doctoring, cooking, farming, etc. That's Armor, Cheev, Drite, and Fujiwara.
  • Combat ranged pawns who usually have disproportionate damage due to hunting. That's Dread, Marshadow, and Setsuna.
...now previously, me and Psycho were the pair I'd have stand guard during invasions since there's a lot of instances where the enemy will try to get around us, hence our relatively low damage and kills despite being theoretically combat pawns. Now... now it's just me. So lonely.
Ah ok, kinda wild how much higher my Neural Heat is given I have mainly stood guard. Whats everyones Neural Heat? (Im also not totally certain what Neural Heat is/does).

Last edited:
He has no rules. No boundaries. He doesn’t flinch at torture, human trafficking, or genocide. He’s not loyal to a flag or a country or any set of ideals. He trades blood for money.
MF runs at Mach 5 before dropping the sun on a group of unruly peasants

Ah ok, kinda wild how much higher my Neural Heat is given I hate mainly stood guard. Whats everyones Neural Heat? (Im also not totally certain what Neural Heat is/does).
Neural Heat is sort of like psychic stamina, compared to Psyfocus which is like mana. Abilities tend to use some mixture of the two- you gain a lot of neural heat for more combat focused abilities, and hax/utility tends to consume Psyfocus while building up very little Neural Heat. For example, your Consume Bodies ability eats up 80% of your Psyfocus, your de-aging power eats up 30%, etc, whereas Comiphorous' fire shield generates 25 Neural Heat and only consumes 2% Psyfocus.

Your Neural Heat, thanks to Consume Bodies, is up to 333. The other psychics have:
  • Fujiwara: 53
  • Azontr: 56
  • Comiphorous: 168

...so you eating almost 200 bodies at this point has made you better than Comiphorous, who is technically a higher level psychic than you. Not for long, though, since you're rapidly gaining XP via putting yourself in a coma every three days.

I'll do a quick speed calc for Comiphorous:

We will assume athletic human movement speed as a baseline (these are, after all, mostly decently trained soldiers that are fighting, or at least people who need to rely on extreme survival tactics to endure the harshness of the Rim). So 100% move speed would be about 8.8 m/s.

Comiphorous by default has 250% movement speed, giving him 22 m/s, or Superhuman. He can then triple that via his psionics to get 66 m/s, Subsonic. I intend to give him the next Archotech leg we find to then boost his base move speed by another 100% or so. I only wish he had Jogger from the outset for the small move speed bonus.

• I accepted a mission that essentially allowed someone to test a psychic superweapon on us that put all females in the area into a state of psychic suppression, which I found out reduces their consciousness by about 50% for six days. Rough, but in return we got Eltex, which is the material we need to make super psychic shit, so... worth.
  • Immediately following that, we were hit by a wave of toxic fallout. It's bad for the massive amount of animals we have, mostly, but it does put some of you at risk when working outdoors so we'll be cutting that to a minimum. Our crops will also probably suffer.
  • We've gotten about 12 requests for diplomatic marriage for @ImmortalDread so far. Those are no longer worthy of reporting. This just in: the foreign nobles are now thirsty for @Setsuna_tenma, and he has gotten two requests in a row. Sly dog.
  • @Epiccheev is marrying the neanderthal woman.
  • It's taken several comas to do it but @PsychoWarper is now technically the highest ranking psychic, having just surpassed Comiphorous.
  • @Comiphorous just had a son, and I was confused why it came out with Drite's last name. It's because his mother married Drite, took his last name, and then had the kid.
  • Finally got around to setting up orbital trade communications. We instantly became insanely wealthy by selling booze and cigarettes to the star dwellers. We will be continuing this strategy going forward, I'm thinking of setting up a hotel too.
  • We were attacked by a gang of twelve-foot tall penguin-like creatures. Easy enough to deal with, melee targets are now casual as we have two people simply triple their speed and train them around the front lawn until dead.
  • @Epiccheev's fiance just killed @Smooply's wife, just ******* killed one of our colonists, for no ******* reason, holy shit, I'm losing my mind, we've lost like five total people and one of them was a social fight with a mod installed to make social fights less brutal, what the hell. This whole thing will cost Psycho another finger.
  • THEN SHE WENT TO DRINK ******* PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES DUDE
  • It is with heavy heart that I announce that I've had to euthanize the rhino pet we've had for most of the colony's existence. It is seven years past normal life expectancy and has a lot of health problems. I am legitimately sad.
  • I'm giving @Crabwhale another major upgrade in the form of something to balance out his brain injury, since it seems it is impossible to cure with current technology.
  • @Comiphorous has a lot of ****** up body parts that aren't gone and thus can't be regenerated. I'm waiting to fix his leg (hoping for another Archotech leg, I really am, we may start invading other colonies to see if they have one) but he's getting a second bionic eye and a power arm since his one hand is ******. Turns out subjecting him to mass combat does a number on his flesh, who knew.
  • At least two of the children spend their days operating the bar, creating booze components.
  • I am pursuing the construction of a titanic safety bunker with uranium-armored walls and blast doors. Why? Why not?
Gonna go out for a bit and then probably head to work so this is (probably) all for tonight.

Why does it seem like im the only person no one wants to marry? I guess it really is based off me lol.

Perhaps its the whole “Actual Lich that consumes life essence” thing.

Why does it seem like im the only person no one wants to marry? I guess it really is based off me lol.

Perhaps its the whole “Actual Lich that consumes life essence” thing.
Based on the family tree stuff, I believe Bambu has a daughter, but not a wife

Armor is also not engaged I guess '-'

Btw do regenerated fingers work for the resurrection stuff?
I need to get someone else to that ability in the tree to check, as you can't do it to yourself (which sucks because that was the entire plan for you).

Based on the family tree stuff, I believe Bambu has a daughter, but not a wife

Armor is also not engaged I guess '-'
I adopted the baby our prisoner had. My dude for sure won't be getting married since the Ugly trait gives an instant -20 to all Social encounters unless they have the Kind or Ascetic trait (which isn't super common).

Psycho is just unlucky, as is Armor. No mechanical reason they didn't get it yet (although for Armor it's probably just not being there for the beginning, dude missed out on some social time).

• @Epiccheev's fiance just killed @Smooply's wife, just ***** killed one of our colonists, for no ***** reason, holy shit, I'm losing my mind, we've lost like five total people and one of them was a social fight with a mod installed to make social fights less brutal, what the hell. This whole thing will cost Psycho another finger.
  • THEN SHE WENT TO DRINK ***** PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES DUDE
I can fix her

@Epiccheev's fiance just killed @Smooply's wife, just ***** killed one of our colonists, for no ***** reason, holy shit, I'm losing my mind, we've lost like five total people and one of them was a social fight with a mod installed to make social fights less brutal, what the hell. This whole thing will cost Psycho another finger.
Aww man, I can't believe my wife's dead. Whoever will prevent my vampire child from becoming an evil overlord now?

Aww man, I can't believe my wife's dead. Whoever will prevent my vampire child from becoming an evil overlord now?
Worry not, Psycho has expended a finger and she is alive.

• It is with heavy heart that I announce that I've had to euthanize the rhino pet we've had for most of the colony's existence. It is seven years past normal life expectancy and has a lot of health problems. I am legitimately sad.
agony.gif

• I'm giving @Crabwhale another major upgrade in the form of something to balance out his brain injury, since it seems it is impossible to cure with current technology.
Replacing my entire brain with a supersized adrenal gland seems destined at this point, in real life and in the game.

• Now that I have a gene lab up and running, I opted to look at xenotype mods that added more meat to the existing skeleton of quasi-aliens that exist in Rimworld (such as @Shmooply being a vampire). Wouldn'tcha know it, 90% of the damned things are furry mods. I installed a few of the safer ones- illithids, alt humanoids, and one that was probably made by a furry but added dragon people which is cool.
  • Also added 40k weapons for Crab, a trader came by offering a Persona variant of a Power Sword but the modifiers on it were way better for @azontr so... guess who got the power sword? It makes him immune to diseases, give me a break. Dude catches the plague from dandelions.
  • @Epiccheev got left at the altar, but it's not because they don't still love each other, his fiance was high on smokeleaf and could not make it. In fact, Cheev was the one to rescue the poor lady after she collapsed next to the harpsichord.
  • @Shmooply has started an affair with another female colonist. Shit's ****** up, yo. His wife dislikes him now as a result, which is not surprising.
  • We got raided by a medieval group, beat them easily, and then a second raid came in and scooped up most of the corpses and bounced. What the hell. Psycho was gonna eat those.
  • I've started sending @Comiphorous more down the healing tree (I plan on maxing out three trees for each psychic) just to test if Psycho can regenerate fingers via this method or if I shall have to turn to more... drastic measures.

• Also added 40k weapons for Crab, a trader came by offering a Persona variant of a Power Sword but the modifiers on it were way better for @azontr so... guess who got the power sword? It makes him immune to diseases, give me a break. Dude catches the plague from dandelions.
Understandable, power swords are meh. I'd rather have a thunder hammer + storm shield combo anyway.

Back