• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

point was that you don't consider what I prefer smh, I was gonna take people whether they were god tier or dogshit. Would like if you told me passions, though, if you're just completely statting this out- for the others I interpreted what they said for their passions.

Yeah I wasn’t really too sure since the story had gone underway when I died 3 posts in.

Burning passion— Artistic, Shooting (Fujiwara’s bloodline or) Melee(ing it to death)
Passion— Social

And uh, make me a guy I guess I forgot to say that.

Too late, I committed to the bit and I can’t curse Dread. 😭

Also, I was sure it was Fujiwara’s crazy.

Strange, for some reason I didn't get notified about this, not like it mattered I guess kek
Not like it matters I will be irrelevant compared to everyone else super solider at this point 💀
Not all of us are kek, just some

Also I don't wanna name my weapons yet, feels weird to do that when they seem just ok '-'

People like to joke about how Rimworld is a simulator of the unethical, ranging from organ harvesting to human leather as a preferred material. I don't post everything I do here because it would fill books and most of it seems entirely mundane to me. The construction of the recent shuttle landing pad did not warrant note, nor did the conversion of the safety bunker into a subterranean fungus farm that just happens to have uranium armored walls.

@Crabwhale has reminded me that I ought to inform some of you, however, of the decisions that have made perfect sense to me but may be considered unethical.

So, let us go over everything:

• Our prison remains mostly empty these days- I send most captured prisoners away to our other colonies to engage in forced labor until they're about to die, at which point I lighten the load a bit. Each tax season I go through and see which ones are on death's door, and then those ones are reduced to light labor until they're at a comfortable health range again.
  • Those prisoners that remain are mostly lobotomites, stuck in permanent comatoses for one reason or another. We have a sanguophage, from whom I have removed all of his vital organs (excluding the brain) as well as his limbs and tongue. We don't feed him and we do not tend his wounds. Previously I had been using him as gene extraction fodder, but more recently I've been using him as an age dumping mechanism for @PsychoWarper (more on that later) since he can't die of old age. I've also installed two brain implants into this individual: a joywire, that rewires all of his emotions to pure ecstasy all of the time (a fairly dangerous implant in a normal pawn), and a psychic harmonizer, which broadcasts his emotions to everybody nearby. I've contemplated giving him the Cask of Amontillado treatment to seal him inside of our walls somewhere so his broadcast can reach more people to improve mood in the colony rather than just the parts closest to the prison- this has not yet come to pass, so for now his good mood only hits prisoners and wardens.
  • The second lobotomite is a fungoid, who is also immortal but has the unique benefit of being able to be a bloodfeed farm, infinitely. Since he can't die, our vampire pawns (currently @azontr @GreyFang82 and of course @Shmooply) can freely feast on his helpless body whenever they're hungry, thus saving our stored hemogen for away-missions. He doesn't have much other use these days.
  • Our final lobotomite is what I call spare parts. He exists in case either of the others go down. He is a hybrid between, as far as I can tell, a Sanguophage and a Hussar, and was very useful for our gene modification projects but otherwise not much else. Like the others, we can leave him in his cell in a puddle of his own urine, forever, and never feed him nor treat his medical conditions, and he will not die.
  • Let's talk about non-lobotomite prisoners. Recently I recalled a number of female prisoners from our other colonies, specifically for use in the Bellator Project. The reason for this is that I've learned that you need an extracted ovum to make an embryo, which is what you need to create a child (in this case, we will be using growth vats to "grow" the child rapidly). I've learned that to grow new Bellators, the child would need Bellator "parents"- we have but two of these new super soldiers currently, in the form of Crabwhale and an NPC knight we've had since the beginning named Palimentari. Both men. So, the plan is to keep two of these female prisoners indefinitely and implant the Bellator geneseed into them. Because this would make them a threat should they ever wise up and try to escape, I will be making them into Nuggets- no arms, no legs. They will live in their beds forever. We will unfortunately still need to feed them quite a lot, but it will rapidly speed up the process of creating functioning lines of Bellators. I may pursue a similar strategy for our other lesser super soldier geneseed, the Ignotus.
  • After a battle, I tend to have our vampires instantly cure the most valuable prisoners to take. Doing this costs some of their hemogen (blood-fuel). As a result, it has become common practice to cure the valuable downed enemies and bloodfeed on the non-valuable ones until they die.
  • At the age of three, our children are given a handgun. Just in case.
  • As a form of catharsis, one of our newer recruits constantly unburies the dead children in our frozen tomb and places them on display somewhere. Recently I've decided to stop arresting him for doing so, as the catharsis mood buff is 40, which is equal to just getting married.
  • I've removed the ability to feel pain from all of our vampires.
  • We do have one cannibal, and I have allowed him to eat some of the corpses left on the battlefield. He seems to get a kick out of it.
  • Lastly, in one of our last raids against a tribe of neanderthals, I decided to **** around and order an air strike of a nuclear bomb onto their homes. I just thought it would be funny, they had basically nothing of value.

Let's talk about non-lobotomite prisoners. Recently I recalled a number of female prisoners from our other colonies, specifically for use in the Bellator Project. The reason for this is that I've learned that you need an extracted ovum to make an embryo, which is what you need to create a child (in this case, we will be using growth vats to "grow" the child rapidly). I've learned that to grow new Bellators, the child would need Bellator "parents"- we have but two of these new super soldiers currently, in the form of Crabwhale and an NPC knight we've had since the beginning named Palimentari. Both men. So, the plan is to keep two of these female prisoners indefinitely and implant the Bellator geneseed into them. Because this would make them a threat should they ever wise up and try to escape, I will be making them into Nuggets- no arms, no legs. They will live in their beds forever. We will unfortunately still need to feed them quite a lot, but it will rapidly speed up the process of creating functioning lines of Bellators. I may pursue a similar strategy for our other lesser super soldier geneseed, the Ignotus.
Bambino is unironically making Daemonculaba…

We're making suicide bombers now.

Too late, I committed to the bit and I can’t curse Dread. 😭
love-live-superstar-liella.gif

Me when no update ;-;
  • Wake up on a work day
  • Do class work
  • Eat
  • Someone asks me to do Dark and Darker
  • Servers reset, play Barotrauma
  • Go out to eat for dinner
  • Run an errand or two
  • Hang out with cats after feeding them
  • Get on Rounds with friends (including you)
my ass didn't do Rimworld today

He has neglected his Rimworld duties, mods kill him.
I talked to Dread about making it a verse page on FC/OC. For what it's worth.

• Wake up on a work day
  • Do class work
  • Eat
  • Someone asks me to do Dark and Darker
  • Servers reset, play Barotrauma
  • Go out to eat for dinner
  • Run an errand or two
  • Hang out with cats after feeding them
  • Get on Rounds with friends (including you)
my ass didn't do Rimworld today
Fair

3 things
1. Quite the helmet I have, pretty sweet '-'
2. What's the deal with the helmet 4 pawns have? Is it good?
3. I laughed at this '-'
I also laughed at that, Dread did it. As for the helmet, dunno which one you mean but I assume the Cataphract Helmet? It's just super high defense. Prestige versions of it (the ones with golden face plates) also boost psychic ability.

I also laughed at that, Dread did it. As for the helmet, dunno which one you mean but I assume the Cataphract Helmet? It's just super high defense. Prestige versions of it (the ones with golden face plates) also boost psychic ability.
Probably is that one, also neat... and Phantom's dead sign is gone :(

I don't even know who this chick my Pawn is with btw, I think Bambu said she was some random girl who's only good skill is fighting. So that's cool I guess.

I don't even know who this chick my Pawn is with btw, I think Bambu said she was some random girl who's only good skill is fighting. So that's cool I guess.
Queca, we captured her as a child soldier and have been slowly building her up into a construction pawn (in addition to still being a soldier, I only capture the ones with decent combat stats these days).

Anyways. Some updates, since I finally got to play again.

• My adopted daughter Prissy already has a 20 skill in Mining. She LOVES hitting rocks.
  • We have installed War Crimes Expanded so we're getting into torture methods. Specifically I want the option to surgically remove limbs, although some immediate benefits are using prisoners as surgery practice for @Crabwhale and @Epiccheev as well as installing brands on them to make them worth more (should I choose to sell them, that is).
  • @ImmortalDread has SKYROCKETED in terms of royal rank, she went from the first rank to second to last one in a single ceremony. She now has druid hippy magic that manipulates emotions and can summon animals.
  • On that note, I think it's weirdly sexist. The empath tree she has splits into two paths, each one having a Psychic Sooth ability (one for men, one for women). The women's side gets inspiration abilities whereas the men's side is about removing insanity and emotional states. What the hell.
  • As is tradition for latecomers, @Nierre has been filtered into a farming role. Plenty of opportunity to practice farming.
  • I've learned that xenotypes are not passed onto children. What this means is that my dreams of bio-engineered warrior dynasties is impossible. Luckily it costs no resources except for time to develop new Bellator genes, but nobody can just be born as a Bellator. This also means I can't get free Confessor specimens, so our antimatter suicide bombers will always be in limited supply.
  • @Armorchompy has been given a brain implant to further augment his farming capabilities, such that he too can now travel the world indefinitely without being sent for food because he'll just summon enough berries to feed himself forever. I've decided that this qualifies him to be the foreman of the eventual roadbuilding teams I send out to develop our territory.
  • @Shmooply is the BIGGEST **** in the ENTIRE WORLD and is now having his third affair, this time with Raywolfen, @PsychoWarper's fiance. I am fairly certain this is because I forgot to de-age Psycho after his most recent time jaunt, so Raywolfen is 21 and he is 34 (biologically, chronologically they're about the same age).
  • @azontr damn near wiped out another massive mechanoid fight on his own (albeit with fire support from some of our summoned grunt military guys, mostly just drew fire) but at the end his pyrophobia kicked in and he booked it out of there, causing four of our summoned military folk to die. A tragedy. We still won the day and it gave us a fuckload of advanced components.
  • I've set up one of our colonies to just be a weapon manufacturer that gives all produced weapons to us. Maybe some high value RNG on our way? Dunno.
  • We've had the largest raid I've ever seen personally just now at over 80 enemy pawns varying from medieval tech to a few with machine guns (I don't know why they vary like that). We dealt with it easily because it was one of the raids that says they're going to "prepare for awhile and then attack", which meant I was free to have @Comiphorous play chicken with them with a total of four meteor swarms. By the time they decided to launch the offensive, a good amount were already incapacitated. Comiphorous, @Shmooply, @azontr, and Palimentari cleaned up the retreat a bit, ensuring a dozen more were downed or killed.

@Armorchompy has been given a brain implant to further augment his farming capabilities, such that he too can now travel the world indefinitely without being sent for food because he'll just summon enough berries to feed himself forever. I've decided that this qualifies him to be the foreman of the eventual roadbuilding teams I send out to develop our territory.
FWPucSCdxpiA7EWlJIvHjLLfjD87w1bLckdr.png

In fact just for purpose of scale, here's that last raid. The red names are just the enemies that are (currently) alive, having been downed (we'll probably capture a lot of these, I'm working on a new mass prison). Corpses greatly outnumber downed enemies.The two blue names are the survivors of a very unfortunately timed trader caravan.

Oh yeah and last thing.

@PhantomØ4, we've had like two more kids and they're all female, game doesn't want you back in man, dunno what to tell you.

Awesome bideo game.
don't be silly

killing child soldiers doesn't give a mood debuff unless they're directly related to you

nowhere near as bad as, say, "ATE WITHOUT TABLE"

Im going to introduce 200,000 amps into Shmooply to see if being a vampire lets him survive 1,000,000 times the lethal level of electricity.

@Shmooply is the BIGGEST **** in the ENTIRE WORLD and is now having his third affair, this time with Raywolfen, @PsychoWarper's fiance. I am fairly certain this is because I forgot to de-age Psycho after his most recent time jaunt, so Raywolfen is 21 and he is 34 (biologically, chronologically they're about the same age).
Oh wow, do the pawns that got cucked hate him? Cause that's ****** up '-'

Back