• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

Oh wow, do the pawns that got cucked hate him? Cause that's ****** up '-'
They do, being cheated on gives a -35 social standing. However, Shmooply has bionics and genetic modifiers that make him beautiful, which gives a +40 social standing. He's still in the hole a bit for most of 'em but not by much. Really says something about life.

Im going to introduce 200,000 amps into Shmooply to see if being a vampire lets him survive 1,000,000 times the lethal level of electricity.
Me:
volgin-mgs3.gif

They do, being cheated on gives a -35 social standing. However, Shmooply has bionics and genetic modifiers that make him beautiful, which gives a +40 social standing. He's still in the hole a bit for most of 'em but not by much. Really says something about life.
Indeed... bet he will have another affair by the end of the week

• @Comiphorous and @BasedNecoScaler69's kid, Jebediah (I call him Jesus, harhar), is probably autistic. For traits I've given him both Too Smart and Fast Learner, so now for his burning passion skills he has a 375% learning speed. I'm contemplating giving him a learning assistant, or maybe a positronic brain.
  • We will now begin mindbreaking prisoners for recruitment since I don't value them for their minds nor souls but rather their bodies to be laid across the grinder of war and rent and torn.
  • @Nierre has been given psychic powers (focusing on the healing tree) to catch her up with the rest of y'all. Medical 6 plus psionic healing capabilities should make her rapidly catch up to the likes of @Crabwhale and @Epiccheev so we have a third turbo good medic (plus a few not turbo good ones).
  • @BasedNecoScaler69 is forming a secret society with the sheep. not really. just walking them around the pen. I felt like I should report something for you since I haven't in awhile. you uh. you have brain implants now that give you a HUD irl? that's gotta be something.
  • @azontr and @GreyFang82 have destroyed an enemy I was earnestly terrified of, an Odin, which was a mech that spammed lightning summons and stunning EMP pulses around it. With azontr taking most of the hits and a small team of our NPC colonists (Black Hedgehog, Ulvarson, and Perreault), you guys managed to kill it before it decapitated @azontr. All it cost was a leg. azontr's leg. His left one, to be precise. We did this for Honor, and unfortunately I can't bestow it on someone who didn't assist, so congrats azontr, you took the worst beating so you're a low-tier noble now. (This is also a Tier 8 physical AP feat, btw, absolutely massive)
  • I about shit myself just now since after that fight I called a shuttle to bring you guys home and the game informed me that the caravan was lost and all the colonists were gone. The shuttle arrived a bit later but still, heart-attack inducing.
  • Thanks to the mindbreaking process, we can rapidly produce basic super soldiers still with more or less no downside. The Bellator geneline is still reserved for more important folk since that requires something extra to maintain (either a bionic like the nuclear stomach, or a FUCKLOAD of food).

• @azontr and @GreyFang82 have destroyed an enemy I was earnestly terrified of, an Odin, which was a mech that spammed lightning summons and stunning EMP pulses around it. With azontr taking most of the hits and a small team of our NPC colonists (Black Hedgehog, Ulvarson, and Perreault), you guys managed to kill it before it decapitated @azontr. All it cost was a leg. azontr's leg. His left one, to be precise. We did this for Honor, and unfortunately I can't bestow it on someone who didn't assist, so congrats azontr, you took the worst beating so you're a low-tier noble now. (This is also a Tier 8 physical AP feat, btw, absolutely massive)
You were my strongest opponent since Dragonfly Slayer, giant robot. I'll never forget you.
0236-017.png

PvP is not enabled, you'll have to make it look like an accident

I said my mind's more broke than a poor person, I never said I live in poverty. Clearly you became illiterate after the psych damage I did to you.
Who says I was ever literate? I got my powers from eating people not reading like a ******* nerd

Back