• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

Btw can I just like spam Flashstorm? Goven its Heat and focus rewuired it kinda seems like I should be able to

Btw can I just like spam Flashstorm? Goven its Heat and focus rewuired it kinda seems like I should be able to
Pretty much, yeah.

Anyways, updates on small things since I've not really been jotting them down:
  • We have finished the Super Soldier project (retroactively referred to as the Bellator Project), with @Crabwhale being our first genetically altered warrior (those of you that are Sanguophages cannot get the gene, unfortunately, which means you won't be as cracked in combat but you can literally not die and have other superpowers so it evens out).
  • @Shmooply and @ImmortalDread are exploring the last few psycast trees I haven't tinkered with yet, those being skipmaster, empath, and wildcaller. Shmooply also is following after Psycho's footsteps and will be consuming all of the corpses we create for the foreseeable future to increase his neural heat since I happen to know that skipmaster has a super powerful transportation ability that permanently decreases your neural heat.
  • We have vehicles now, specifically a commercial airplane and a truck. We would have had a tank but the NPC who built it ****** up and wasted a lot of materials in doing so.
  • My pawn is marrying Dread, @GreyFang82 got a girlfriend more or less instantly (high social stat + vampire genes = sex? did Twilight get this right?) @Comiphorous and @BasedNecoScaler69 got matching samurai helmets, and I have been consistently harvesting the genes of @Epiccheev's daughter (I didn't get the one she had that I wanted that made her immune to diseases).
  • We killed the leader of Kovatch, which is the tribal faction of fire-spewing demon people (impids). I ******* hate Impids they are MISERABLE to fight so I felt joy in doing this. I considered taking him home and letting our cannibal eat him.

I have not been tagged so I assume my second incarnation never got made 😭
Listen man all of the kids so far have been female

What does that even mean dawg… did I become an avatar person?
We have a Rotfish woman named Caribou with striking similarities to you (rotting, psychopath, got shit on by mechanoids recently)

oh yeah and a thrumbo killed our roomba

oh yeah and a thrumbo killed our roomba
Crawl_Space.jpg

iffy

super random on where it hits, better to use more accurate shit

it did down three people in the last raid, but it was a very large group and I think we got lucky.

If any of y'all wanna rename your weapons btw, I installed a mod to do that. Comiphorous isn't allowed because I named his sword myself (Lord's Talon). Everyone else is fair game, your weapons are as follows:
  • @Drite77: Salvaged laser rifle, steel combat knife (good) as sidearm
  • @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara: Relic bolt sniper rifle (it explodes, so much friendly fire), eltex mace (good) as sidearm
  • @azontr: Gercasador, steel persona power sword
  • @PsychoWarper: Illithid staff (legendary)
  • @Setsuna_tenma: Charge rifle (normal), steel knife (normal) as sidearm
  • @ImmortalDread: Stub HMG, steel gladius (normal) as sidearm
  • @Shmooply: Agony-Overloader, uranium mechanicus power sword
  • @Epiccheev: Relic stub carbine, plasteel knife (normal) as sidearm
  • @BasedNecoScaler69: Charge rifle (excellent), steel combat knife (excellent) as sidearm
  • @Armorchompy: Galvanic rifle, steel seax (excellent) as sidearm
  • @GreyFang82: Steel Omnisian axe
Thought of a name for the sniper rifle btw, I think Hollow Being is a pretty good name.

iffy

super random on where it hits, better to use more accurate shit

it did down three people in the last raid, but it was a very large group and I think we got lucky.
Bruh all my cool attack shit mid lol, should have gotten Hurricane lol

Make me a woman idgaf. The only reason I wouldn’t want to be one has been taken. 🙏🙏
thinking on it, how do you feel about being a vatgrown kid

I built all these growth vats and have yet to use them, could start working on that now

not sorry for the mass likes, I'm throughly enjoying this world and hope to eventually be apart of it despite the chance of me being incredibly fodder 👀
Sure, give me the info I asked for in the OP and I can make you a pawn.

thinking on it, how do you feel about being a vatgrown kid

I built all these growth vats and have yet to use them, could start working on that now
I don’t really mind how I am added back I thought you wouldn’t just add a pawn if I gave you a more serious take on the character creation instead of shitpost— I just didn’t wanna die 3 posts in lmaoo.

Now gotta follow Crabwhale’s post tho.

I don’t really mind how I am added back I thought you wouldn’t just add a pawn if I gave you a more serious take on the character creation instead of shitpost— I just didn’t wanna die 3 posts in lmaoo.

Now gotta follow Crabwhale’s post tho.
I considered offering to just spawn your ass back in but that feels counter to the whole idea, like your guy had his shot and now your spirit needs to bodysnatch. if you wanted to give a more serious take on it, I could implant that take onto whatever crawls out of the growth vat, though.

I considered offering to just spawn your ass back in but that feels counter to the whole idea, like your guy had his shot and now your spirit needs to bodysnatch. if you wanted to give a more serious take on it, I could implant that take onto whatever crawls out of the growth vat, though.
Type 6 feat Type 6 feat

Well either way idk what you’d prefer to do but leaving this here if you wanna go down this route or not have a cannibal shitpost either way lol. Idk if you meant rimworld traits description or irl but I got rimworld traits that you can probably filter out if too many.

- Musical Kid
-Budding Artist

• Teetoteler
  • Night Owl
  • Pessimist
  • Beautiful 👽
  • (Psychically) Hypersensitive
  • Bloodlusted (For fujiwara birthing that child)
I am like 50 hours of gameplay behind 😪

Last edited:
Good traits:
1. Average Intelligence
2. Very Perceptive, good eyesight
3. Alot of stamina (runner)

Bad traits:
1. BAD hearing
2. Not so great social skills, but not downright terrible either
3. Emotional (not sure if this is good or bad lols)
4. I sleep alot/always tired (also not sure if this if bad lol)

Let's go.....
Child Backstory: Sheltered Kid
Adult Backstory: Loner

Pls make me an archer (Bow and Arrow 🙏), female

mmm... dats it

Well either way idk what you’d prefer to do but leaving this here if you wanna go down this route or not have a cannibal shitpost either way lol. Idk if you meant rimworld traits description or irl but I got rimworld traits that you can probably filter out if too many.

- Musical Kid
-Budding Artist

• Teetoteler
  • Night Owl
  • Pessimist
  • Beautiful 👽
  • (Psychically) Hypersensitive
  • Bloodlusted (For fujiwara birthing that child)
I am like 50 hours of gameplay behind 😪
point was that you don't consider what I prefer smh, I was gonna take people whether they were god tier or dogshit. Would like if you told me passions, though, if you're just completely statting this out- for the others I interpreted what they said for their passions.

Good traits:
1. Average Intelligence
2. Very Perceptive, good eyesight
3. Alot of stamina (runner)

Bad traits:
1. BAD hearing
2. Not so great social skills, but not downright terrible either
3. Emotional (not sure if this is good or bad lols)
4. I sleep alot/always tired (also not sure if this if bad lol)

Let's go.....
Child Backstory: Sheltered Kid
Adult Backstory: Loner

Pls make me an archer (Bow and Arrow 🙏), female

mmm... dats it
funnily enough I do have a high tech crossbow that freezes people on hit if that'd be up your alley

Y'know, I knew Quick Sleeper was a thing, didn't know there wasn't an opposite where a pawn requires more sleep. Missed opportunity. Oh well.

Either way, here you are @Nierre. You get @azontr's old luxurious bedroom on the basis that he sleeps in a casket these days.

Back