• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

I will feed Psycho to the nuclear reactor with haste, my lords
Psycho in the sky when he returns to haunt us:
images

I hope I don't have anymore kids '-', 4 is too much, even though I am sure like, 1-2 or currently deceased

@Mr._Bambu Can we sacrifice Psycho so we can bring Phantom back? The amount of butthurt he radiates is making the colony permanently smell of ass.

I hope my child becomes an unstoppable vampiric demigod after I perish to an ambush from a pirate crackhead with a rusty knife and a dream.

Anyway all this shit proves is that I should have focused on my sigma Lich grindset, have over 700 neutral heat now gotta reach 1000

Shmooply has uncontested access to all corpse eating for the foreseeable future since he's the one making skipgates.

To give us a greater challenge, I'm going to add another large mod: Alpha Animals, which I had removed at the start. It adds in quite a lot of supernatural creatures, some of which ought to bring greater strife into the decidedly far too calm lives of our colonists. The related mythology mod... not yet.

What are those?
Permanent portals. I've learned he can also teleport us across the planet so long as we have an ally there.

Now that we have a small battalion of sleepless, ugly, hyper-aggressive thralls to guard our suicide bomber, we're going to invade a nearby city for realsies. Not an outpost- a city. Going with are @Crabwhale and the other two Bellator gene-warriors, @azontr and @GreyFang82 as our Sanguophage representatives, and @ImmortalDread to test out the psycasts she got that make her shots auto-hit and deal over double damage. They have a host of 6 Ignotus, 1 Confessor, and 2 Bellators going with them, the mission is to let the Confessor die at a respectable blast radius.

Now that we have a small battalion of sleepless, ugly, hyper-aggressive thralls to guard our suicide bomber, we're going to invade a nearby city for realsies. Not an outpost- a city. Going with are @Crabwhale and the other two Bellator gene-warriors, @azontr and @GreyFang82 as our Sanguophage representatives, and @ImmortalDread to test out the psycasts she got that make her shots auto-hit and deal over double damage. They have a host of 6 Ignotus, 1 Confessor, and 2 Bellators going with them, the mission is to let the Confessor die at a respectable blast radius.
Destruction.

Alright, it was a fast battle.

I split you guys up into two teams- Team Cannon Fodder (the 6 Ignotus and the Confessor), whose job was solely to get the suicide bomber as close to the center of the city as was humanly possible before they died. Mission was entirely successful, suicide bomber wiped out some buildings and most of the enemies after this group broke into the south. Heavy losses- one from actually being shot to death, and four from being wiped out by the blast (including the Confessor herself). The remaining Ignotus were badly wounded but survived, they will be kept for the next siege.

Team Keep Them Alive was also given an additional combat medic in case Crabwhale went down, thus comprising of the three Bellators, two Sanguophages, Dread, and the medic, Raz. You guys entered from the East and gave the other combat zone a healthy space (I didn't actually know how large the suicide bomb blast was, for all I knew it could be the whole map, I wanted you as far away as possible). After accidentally setting off a nuclear landmine (and escaping!), Azontr tore into them while Grey and the Bellators dealt with turret fire. Dread activated all of her psycasts at once and mowed down the enemy. I also decided to let her hunt down those that attempted to retreat since she moves faster than them and can't ******* miss. I need to give her a longer range gun than a Stub LMG.

The battle was fast since Sardine's explosion took out roughly fifteen of the enemies, causing the rest of them to retreat. While some of our footsoldiers died, nobody important did (although Raz lost both of his arms and a leg). I may choose to resurrect the footsoldiers later, at the very least I'll be leaving with Alpha, the first one.

Going through the wounds of named people who went, only azontr suffered anything significant and even that's just a lost ear.

Back