• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

It is 3 AM, I got eye surgery, my eyes don’t let me sleep and this fuccing thread came to my head. I can’t believe I am the first one to die as the one person who played this for hundreds of hours.

I hope all of you die painful deaths by badly timed boosted Wechanoids
We are slowly becoming unkillable so you really should have cursed us at an earlier point.

Also my kid turned you to ash LAUL

It is 3 AM, I got eye surgery, my eyes don’t let me sleep and this fuccing thread came to my head. I can’t believe I am the first one to die as the one person who played this for hundreds of hours.

I hope all of you die painful deaths by badly timed boosted Wechanoids
I've got about 400 hours thank you very much

and technically Marshadow died too, and I think one other actual player, it's just now we have Psycho resurrecting them at the small cost of his fingers

Speaking of bad timing. Which storyteller are you using for this anyway, Bambu?
Normal one, I'm a pussy and Randy frightens me to no end. I considered going one of the modded ones I have installed but I wasn't really going for any particular theme here so I decided against it. Difficulty setting is like two above default iirc.

that's damn true

LISTEN alright

I was expecting everyone to be like

"I have no legs and no arms, I'm a cannibal but I will need to be carried to my meals, I'm depressed and quick to emotionally break, I have no applicable skills"

and I would just have to accept that

I've heard enough. Randy, smite him by summoning a drop pod containing rabid cats ontop of his head.
you even asking that would cause Randy to drop eighteen plasteel meteors on said cats, I'd be rich forever, get punked bozo

Who the Hell is Randy.
Okay, this is a little hard to explain

The game markets itself as a story generator, and thus has "storytellers" that decide how events are generated- it is one of two elements of the "difficulty" settings, the other being a more normal setting ranging from "I just want to build houses" to "THEY'RE IN THE WALLS! THEY'RE IN THE GOD DAMN WALLS!"

I used the Casandra Classic storyteller, which is basically the "this will generate a story with events that track to what you'd expect" setting. There's one nobody has ever used named Phoebe Chillax, which is "double the easy mode". A lot of people will only play on Randy Random, which is just "literally any event can happen at any time, there is no internal referencing or logic, it's completely RNG". I don't like Randy Random much, and obviously he can potentially kill a run instantly (although he can also instantly make the entire run trivial, sometimes), so I went with Classic.

Ah yes, the classic three A.I. situation.

Do let me know when Randy goes self-aware and tries to electrocute you IRL with the computer's power socket.

Okay, this is a little hard to explain

The game markets itself as a story generator, and thus has "storytellers" that decide how events are generated- it is one of two elements of the "difficulty" settings, the other being a more normal setting ranging from "I just want to build houses" to "THEY'RE IN THE WALLS! THEY'RE IN THE GOD DAMN WALLS!"

I used the Casandra Classic storyteller, which is basically the "this will generate a story with events that track to what you'd expect" setting. There's one nobody has ever used named Phoebe Chillax, which is "double the easy mode". A lot of people will only play on Randy Random, which is just "literally any event can happen at any time, there is no internal referencing or logic, it's completely RNG". I don't like Randy Random much, and obviously he can potentially kill a run instantly (although he can also instantly make the entire run trivial, sometimes), so I went with Classic.
You forgot the best part.

Here's Cassandra and Phoebe. Two basic-looking sci-fi chicks, which fit Rimworld's aesthetic.
232px-Cassandra.png
Phobe.png

And then there's Randy.
232px-Randy.png

I don't need to explain any further.

You forgot the best part.

Here's Cassandra and Phoebe. Two basic-looking sci-fi chicks, which fit Rimworld's aesthetic.
232px-Cassandra.png
Phobe.png

And then there's Randy.
232px-Randy.png

I don't need to explain any further.
He definitely looks like a Randy, that's for sure.

I've got about 400 hours thank you very much

and technically Marshadow died too, and I think one other actual player, it's just now we have Psycho resurrecting them at the small cost of his fingers
Don’t you know? If revival is possible and happens it really isn’t a death fr. I’m the only real death and I actually cared ☠️

We've invaded a large faction base and holy shit I forgot how powerful the drops were in these.

@BasedNecoScaler69 is hereby awarded the purple heart for the multitude of bullet wounds they took from turret fire while taking out a battery linked to like seven of the things. Also we got one of the dog people, primarily because Crab and Azontr didn't get the chance to kill them all.

• We have captured a new Sanguophage, we will be harvesting his genes liberally. After I have what I want, I will use him to transform others amongst you into Sanguophages. It'll require a lot of blood but if I can make everyone into a Sanguophage, that'd be pretty sweet. Otherwise some of y'all are gonna eventually die of old age.
  • @ImmortalDread has been made into our second noble class (thus also being the fifth psychic) as she uses a charge LMG and I think it'd be really funny for her to take the psychic ability that forces all bullets to hit. I don't have many other reasons for this so besides this I'll probably have her explore the trees I haven't looked at much.
  • @PsychoWarper is well over 250 bodies eaten these days.
  • @Crabwhale is now lovers with my lover and @Shmooply's wife, who as far as I can tell only loves him because she's a body modder and Crab is more plasteel than flesh.
  • We're getting more and more Persona weapons, which is very exciting for the melee squads. On a similar note, recruitment for the eventual Super Soldier program is begun, and we have the outline of what those super soldiers are gonna look like. Waiting on a few more combat-oriented traits before committing, we have all these processors so we may as well make that shit complicated.

Back