• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Can Forget The Words Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Possibility for Tier 0

Introduction

Alright, the main goal of this CRT is on an officail webstory called You Can Forget The Words and its addition to VsBattles Wiki

And credit to @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless for giving me the permission to use her/his cosmology blog

For people who wonder where the verse is, it has its own link:

Youcanforgetthewords.com

For the requirements, the verse already got recognition in most communities like Discord and All Fiction Battles.

Sandbox Pages

Main Character Page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GZ_Infinity/Nikies_the_Byzantine
Cosmology Page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GZ_Infinity/You_Can_Forget_the_Words_Cosmology

Cosmology Summary

Since this verse can be Tier 0, I will summarize the Cosmology in summary here for anyone to review. I won't be including any scans, it will be a short version of the entire Cosmology page which has both Quotes and Pages listed for anyone to check for themselves. And if you wander, the I actually sed my second account for it (lol)
  • The Nothing (11-C): The Nothing is what which is below everything. An inhabitant of Nothing was said to not affect anything. In terms of power, mere humans could be said to be stronger by far, by our mere existence, far stronger than the Nothing than the Byzantine is stronger than us humans, the Nothing will be useful to calculate the levels of transcendence within the verse and the main characther
  • Rooms (2-A to High 1-B): The Rooms are structures inside the Omniversal Plane. They contain entire realities, even infinite-sized ones. Each Room encompasses a variety of dimensions that not even infinity itself could hope to reach it and there are infinite Rooms in each Omniversal Plane.
  • Omniversal Plane (High 1-B+, possibly 1-A): An Omniversal Plane is existence/reality itself. It encompasses the unthinkable sum of all those imaginative stories developed by the miracle of consciousness, and then those stories imagined by those within the stories, and so on, and there are an infinite number of Omniversal Planes.
  • The Blubbering Court (1-A,The Blubblering King eventually becomes Apopathic High 1-A at a certain point): The Blubbering Vermins are creatures created by the Blubbering King. They are described as a sea of infinites, whereas each vermin is infinitely larger than the last. And their master, the Blubbering King, is unreachable even to all of those vermins,it exists beyond all concepts and axioms of the Omniversal Plane and thehir King can make them more powerful above each other to grow in transcendence.
  • The Arena (Even higher into High 1-A) "All of Existence" is that of which contains infinite stacks of Omniversal Planes, the Court, and an uncountable number of pseudo-structures like it. Even so, the Arena (a realm Nikies ascends into) is so vast that All of Existence would be merely a single point here
  • Great Old Tower Even far higher into High 1-A, arguable to be far higher into Tier 0): The Tower is many layers beyond the Arena (since Nikies did an insane degree of ascension). Each floor exists at a conceptually superordinate level to the last. No amount of stairs, even an infinite or beyond-infinite amount, could ever bring you there, and the number of floors in it cannot be described in numbers or mathematics none of the Byzantine’s growth-from-Nothingness could ever hope to reach it, no matter how many times he stacked layers of it, and layers of layers, and layers of layers of layers, and so on infinitely, then layers (of layers of..) of that infinitely. This is only in one Great Floor, and there are 12 Great Floors in the Tower each transcending the other at least just like the normal floors does. Each and every Great Floor is itself beyond the sort of tower that was previously described, surpassing that which you would have if you had an infinite number of such structure
  • The Garden (Even far higher into High 1-A, arguable to be far higher into Tier 0): The Garden transcends the Great Tower and is unreachable by all the previous structure and level of transcendence even if combined. After reaching the Garden, Nikies at-once transcends himself again and again, each time by a gap greater than that between his current state and that Less-Than-Nothing he had once encountered, and unreachable from all those in the past combined, every new transcendence so great in its leap forward that it retroactively extends the previous by a degree greater than itself and all the rest together, cascading into a sea of unthinkable infinity
  • The Allthing (Even far higher into High 1-A, arguable to be far higher into Tier 0): The Allthing is all the narratives that words and symbols can produce – no matter how large or small, coherent or self-contradictory, and not the words and symbols themselves, but their meaning-made-real. All those meanings and narratives that can be formed, not just by words, but by body language, our senses, neural linking, and all other conceivable forms of communication, are encompassed by the Allthing. We also arrive at those which these things cannot produce, neurons cannot process, and nothing in our reality or elsewhere can describe. Even the most skilled communicator or conductor of prose to ever live, or indeed could ever live, would utterly fail to make those in this level understandable to us.
  • Nikies the Byzantine (Even far higher into High 1-A, possibly Higher into Tier 0): The true form of Nikies exists as the narrator who sees all the latter as fiction.

Conclusion

So yeah, the Cosmology of the verse is ver massive, but as usual, I'm ready to hear you guys' opinion. I'll lalso be waiting for your opinions about the verse reaching Tier 0, just vote for yes or a no:

Agree: Lewis, The_Axiom_of_Virgo
Disagree: catzlaflame
Neutral:

Edit:

I should argue that the verse I picked isn't made for battle boarding

Read this, it's from the chapter: Those Who Wish To Be

I have said a few times now that one of the chief abilities our discussed Hero has is that [reminder] – that which even the Blubbering King was powerless to do anything against, doomed to be merely interpreted away. What threatened the Warrior-King with was a reminder, too; and with it came a choice.

A realization, as the Byzantine at last reaches out and makes contact. There is something, rather than nothing. Faced with the impossibly contradictory, the hopelessly nonexistent, the Byzantine turns and sees himself.

How do we arrive at reality? Consider the idea that the human brain evolved to perceive objective reality only insofar as it aided in survival. I’m sure you are aware of the many kinds of biases that people are prone to, such as confirmation bias, the Dunning-Kruger effect, and so on. With all of this interfering with our ability to think objectively, how do you know when you believe in reality v. your own delusion?

Consider the following: imagine that you are considering the idea that you are a truly special, gifted person in some way. Perhaps you believe that you possess a rare intellect, far above what the average person possesses. One of two things are true: either you are correct in your self-assessment, or you are a narcissist, believing these things when they are not true (there is technically a third option, but it is unlikely enough to be ignored here). How can you know which it is?

You could turn to an objective measure, such as an IQ test. However, suppose that those who claim that IQ tests are flawed measures of one’s intellect are correct: what then? Perhaps you could compare yourself to other people. “I honestly think that I am smarter than he is,” and so on. However, you could easily imagine that a narcissist could get away with this as well, rationalizing away cases in which another person seems to be smarter than they are – “Well, they just studied that a lot,” “I could have figured that out anyway,” and so on.

Are we hopeless, then? Well, there is one more way to go. What do other people say about you? Do others agree that you are particularly smart? If not, do you have a rational explanation as to why (be careful not to fall into the narcissist’s trap here, as well)?

Last edited:
would the verse even qualify to be indexed? It just seems like built for battleboarding purpose
Well, it already has its index of chapters
But the verse's author is likely unknown, even though he mentioned himself in the story, and the verse has its recognition by thousands of people, especially in other sites

It's pretty straightforward☕
I think I agree with this thread.

beyond all concepts and axioms of the Omniversal Plane
This could well be above all of the axiom of power sets in the Omniversal Plane that form the baseline of this verse's H1A.

It's pretty straightforward☕
I think I agree with this thread.

This could well be above all of the axiom of power sets in the Omniversal Plane that form the baseline of this verse's H1A.
High 1-A Omniversal Plane? Hmmm...
I don't see that so real, since power sets existing in the Omniversal Please isn't mentioned much in the verse

Last edited:
Why does this look so familiar

oh wait the blue and white CRT also used this formatting, and that verse was also battleboard wank

sad

I don't see it as Battleboard or VsBattles Terminology, since it isn't about lifting srength or smth
Strange
Was Blue and White verse having battleboarding stuff too?
6wR4Dtl.jpg
No

the verse was made purely for battle boarding, specifically VSBW and uses VSBW terminology

B&W is not affiliated in any way with this verse and this verse will not go against the community. This is not like B&W that puts the works of artists and writers into their own writings.

First of all, AT LEAST give credit to the maker of the blog it’s not cool to just Ctrl + C -> Ctrl + V someone else’s work.

Second of all, this was so obviously made for the sake of battle-boarding. I disagree with the OP.

The Yin Tian Shen Yin verse addition and now this, mods just can't catch a break.

Anyway, I have a few problems with the abilities so I will address them:

First, This. Regeneration (High-Godly. Came back even after his nonexistent body was erased). That should be just Low-Godly Regeneration, that can be High-Godly if you note that it's his history that gets erased too with the body, but I don't know if it can qualify since The avatar' history being erased is just his NEP Aspect so I'm not so sure.

Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2. Nikies remained "existing" even after being erased across history by the Woman in White). You can add Aspect Type 5 next to the Nature type.

And this, Plot Manipulation (It doesn't matter what kind of words or symbols from the story are used to glorify a character's feats, Nikies will be narratively above them. Can "interpret" events away, narratively denying them) I really only see Reality Warping here.

The Yin Tian Shen Yin verse addition and now this, mods just can't catch a break.

Anyway, I have a few problems with the abilities so I will address them:

First, This. Regeneration (High-Godly. Came back even after his nonexistent body was erased). That should be just Low-Godly Regeneration, that can be High-Godly if you note that it's his history that gets erased too with the body, but I don't know if it can qualify since The avatar' history being erased is just his NEP Aspect so I'm not so sure.

Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2. Nikies remained "existing" even after being erased across history by the Woman in White). You can add Aspect Type 5 next to the Nature type.

And this, Plot Manipulation (It doesn't matter what kind of words or symbols from the story are used to glorify a character's feats, Nikies will be narratively above them. Can "interpret" events away, narratively denying them) I really only see Reality Warping here.
Alright, fixed them
But I should argue that the verse I picked isn't made for battle boarding
I have said a few times now that one of the chief abilities our discussed Hero has is that [reminder] – that which even the Blubbering King was powerless to do anything against, doomed to be merely interpreted away. What threatened the Warrior-King with was a reminder, too; and with it came a choice.

A realization, as the Byzantine at last reaches out and makes contact. There is something, rather than nothing. Faced with the impossibly contradictory, the hopelessly nonexistent, the Byzantine turns and sees himself.

How do we arrive at reality? Consider the idea that the human brain evolved to perceive objective reality only insofar as it aided in survival. I’m sure you are aware of the many kinds of biases that people are prone to, such as confirmation bias, the Dunning-Kruger effect, and so on. With all of this interfering with our ability to think objectively, how do you know when you believe in reality v. your own delusion?

Consider the following: imagine that you are considering the idea that you are a truly special, gifted person in some way. Perhaps you believe that you possess a rare intellect, far above what the average person possesses. One of two things are true: either you are correct in your self-assessment, or you are a narcissist, believing these things when they are not true (there is technically a third option, but it is unlikely enough to be ignored here). How can you know which it is?

You could turn to an objective measure, such as an IQ test. However, suppose that those who claim that IQ tests are flawed measures of one’s intellect are correct: what then? Perhaps you could compare yourself to other people. “I honestly think that I am smarter than he is,” and so on. However, you could easily imagine that a narcissist could get away with this as well, rationalizing away cases in which another person seems to be smarter than they are – “Well, they just studied that a lot,” “I could have figured that out anyway,” and so on.

Are we hopeless, then? Well, there is one more way to go. What do other people say about you? Do others agree that you are particularly smart? If not, do you have a rational explanation as to why (be careful not to fall into the narcissist’s trap here, as well)?

@catzlaflame didn't mean to not use it in crt but just that you should give her/him credits.

She is @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless, you can edit the OP to give her credits.
I've known for awhile @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless had plans to add a high calibre verse (or two) on to this site, so I get the feeling this CRT may have been posted prematurely, tho if you got Oblivion's permission then it's ok.

That said I seriously hope the Verse has way more recognition than just a "few thousand" peeps on a social media app and a Vs debating site (because I seriously doubt the staff will let that fly here, let alone a tier 0 verse).

That said I seriously hope the Verse has way more recognition than just a "few thousand" peeps on a social media app and a Vs debating site (because I seriously doubt the staff will let that fly here, let alone a tier 0 verse).
Well, there should be a way to check how many people went to the page

Last edited:
Alright, fixed them
Regeneration (Mid-Godly. Came back even after his nonexistent body was erased) I still think this should be just Low-Godly but you can argue for High-Godly with the scan that says that the avatar' history got erased, but I'm pretty sure that's just a NEP aspect type 5 feat only.

Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2 and 5 Nikies remained "existing" even after being erased across history by the Woman in White) And this, format it like this;

Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 2, Aspect type 5, Nikies remained "existing" even after being erased across history by the Woman in White)
But I should argue that the verse I picked isn't made for battle boarding
Idrc, I just came here to point the abilities out but I don't necessarily think the verse is made for battle boarding (We have worse cases) and I don't see any reason the mods wouldn't allow it to join the wiki unless someone comes up with proofs to the table. The only thing that might not get the verse into the wiki would be because of the verse's popularity.

I can't comment on the "this is literally a battleboard verse" stuff because I've yet to read the entire profile, but there's another reason why this verse won't be accepted on here. We have to take into account the verse popularity rule as well. Searching the verse results in the first two results being battleboard related stuff, the first result being the All Fiction Battles blog, and the second result being this very thread.

I can't comment on the "this is literally a battleboard verse" stuff because I've yet to read the entire profile, but there's another reason why this verse won't be accepted on here. We have to take into account the verse popularity rule as well. Searching the verse results in the first two results being battleboard related stuff, the first result being the All Fiction Battles blog, and the second result being this very thread.
Guess I agree with you, so close the thread or wait a little bit more before that?

Well, there should be a way to check how many people went to the page
I kinda wished you were making this up but it's all true, it's bad enough if a verse only has niche popularity outside battle-boarding but if the crux of a verse's notoriety is within the Vs community then it kinda makes it incredibly dubious (at best) to index.

Tbf the standards aren't the most clear cut but that's a much bigger can of worms to leads to other similar standards but that's all I will say on the matter for now.

I kinda wished you were making this up but it's all true, it's bad enough if a verse only has niche popularity outside battle-boarding but if the crux of a verse's notoriety is within the Vs community then it kinda makes it incredibly dubious (at best) to index.

Tbf the standards aren't the most clear cut but that's a much bigger can of worms to leads to other similar standards but that's all I will say on the matter for now.
I think I'll have to make the verse more popular, wether by publishing it in good communities or smth else.

Back