• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB (Fate/Extra CCC) Revisions - Part 1* (almost done here)

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
This is part 1 of discussing some new hax i found for BB. Why part 1? There is other characters in the game that need discussed too, but due to the sheer length the CRT has gotten. I decided to break it up into part starting with BB. The Original Thread i started with is here.

BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

Possibely Acausality, or not??? (Type 4 - She absorbed the Mooncell, and merged with it both becoming one with each other. Thus, merging, and absorbing the Angelica Cage, where past, present, and future are merged together in parallel with each other becoming the same. Also, by using Tiamats data of "Existing across all space-time." She became Omnipresent in both the Near Side of the Moon, and Far Side of the Moon. Where both sides of the Moon have a different set of laws than reality, and are different to each other. BB was also able to come across the far side, and near side of the moo while retaining all her memories, and was perfectly fine despite, BB herself , putting the entire Near Side of the MoonCell on a continous loop .)

Higher-Dimensional Existence (BB's mind only - Her mind exist in a higher dimensional setting. This allows her to see all of history like a book along with all alternate realities, and their history. The Mooncell also computes, and anlayzes the infinite outcomes, possibilities, destinies in under second. This is done passively as she can read the past, present, and future simultaneously, and all at the same time.) Note: This is 4D only, and an extremely high degree of 4D.

Sense Manipulation , and Perception Manipulation (Was able to take Gilgamesh's basic senses over, and make him believe he is seeing Saber. Through use of her BB channel she can take over a group of people's sense of hearing, and sight. )

Memory Manipulation (She stole the memories of the entire student council , and the Main Character.)

Power Modification, and Fusionism (BB created the Noble Phantasm's of the Alter Ego's by fusing together, and transforming the abilities of multiple goddesses, and this is how BB's Noble Phantasm "Cursed Cutting Crater" also come into existence.)

Aura, Fear Manipulation, and Air Manipulation (BB's aura caused intense fear in the Main Character, and caused the main character to freeze in place with the air pressure around him increasing to almost crushing levels. Her aura also causes the Main Character to stop breathing, and induces paralysis. This was caused by her skill "Aurea Bocula: Golden Grail") Note: This isn't passive, but a side affect of her skill.

Paralysis Inducement, (By directing the power of "Potnia Theron" at the Main Character. He/She became paralyzed, and unable to move, or breathe. )

Resurrection and Summoning (BB's shapeshifting tentacles not only absorb other beings, but can also revive them, and make them work for her. She also summoned Archer Robin Hood )

Information Manipulation (Her Shapeshifting Tentacles "meld" with the affected target, and overwrites the targets Mind, body , and soul with it's own, new, informaito .)

Absorption (BB can asborb her targets in their entirety soul, mind, body, and their memories along with information, by use of her Shapeshifter's)

Telepathy (BB can project her consciousness into others, read their minds, and communicate with the affected target )

Electricity Manipulation (BB was able to summon lightning strikes )

Stealth Mastery (She was able to remain undetected by the Mooncell while sneaking between the Far Side of The Moon, and The Near Side of The Moon. All that she has done in the Mooncell was kept undetected, and kept secret from the Mooncell itself )

Morality Manipulation (BB was able to make Rin, and Rani her servants that work for her )

Corrosion Inducement'''' (BB can corrode objects )

Immortality (Type 1 - She is an AI, and is she is existent throughtout all of history. Type 5 - BB has Tiamat's Authority, and all her data. Tiamat's in born nature is to never experience death, death will never find her . Type 9 - The Soul resides in a higher dimensional setting with an addtional axis of movement. ) Note: Type 9 is 4D only at the very least. Type 9 will have a future CRT thread.

Abstract Existence (Type 3 like to be Type 1 instead - She is fused with history itself. Existing in the past, present, and future all across space-time. She is essentially one with the concept of time itself)

We should discuss her "Conceptual Manipualtio " while we are here too.

Currently it says

" Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. Can expunge the concept of the world and its auxiliary concepts and replace them with one of her own choosing with C.C.C.)"

However, We should consider the other concepts BB has control over.

Concept of Time https://i.imgur.com/x7qgg2V.jpg

Concept of observation of the passage of time (How time is percieved)

Concept of distance

Possible Concept of Reincarnation

The Concept's of " an Entrance, Exit, and Limit's"

The Concept's of "Soul, mind, and body."

In the world of Extra CCC the Soul is redundantly stated to be an addtional axis of movement and is a higher dimensional plane, but meh.

Discussion of her Wits, smarts, and intelligence

Supergenius Intelligence, possibly Nigh-omniscient

"Its because the ability is Passive, and she is always seeing the future, and past while still processing the present moment of all realities, and all their history. She merged with the MoonCell which can anaylze every outcome, destiny, and all possibilities in under a second of all realities, and their history, and then process further results from there. The Mooncell which she absorbed, and merged with also contains all knowlege in the universe. Its almost omniscient machine hence why it can accurately simulate everything. "

What is everyones take on her intelligence?

i made some grammar mistakes, and spelling errors i will have to correct later... damn...

Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation is restricted to when said concept manip is 1-A in scale and potency.

That was the only blatantly e c h thing, but i'll keep reading

Hl3 or bust said:
Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation is restricted to when said concept manip is 1-A in scale and potency.
That was the only blatantly e c h thing, but i'll keep reading
I'll fix that then.. I guess i should have read the page lol

Thank you for pointing that out

Acausality: Sounds like both type 3 and 4 if she has Tiamat's existence across space-time which is legit type 3.

Higher-D Mind: Pretty sure this was already a thing due to BB not immediately going catatonic when she took over the Moon Cell, but it should be legit. Explaination sounds like a combo of Clairvoyance EX and Trichiliocosm.

literally just Perception Manipulation because Sense Manipulation is dumb on several levels: Seems legit

Memory Manipulation: Seems legit

Stealth Mastery: Might technically be some other power but this does sound alright. This is also listed twice for some reason.

Power Modification: Should be legit even with what's already on the page, since she turned Cursed Cutting Crater into Cursed Cupid Clenser.

oh god not more Reiatsu Crush help: Seems alright

Tentacle memes: Should be alright

Everything else is kinda cut and dry so ye.

i was copying and pasting that is why it was listed twice

What do you think of type 2 concept manipulation????

Oh i forgot there is BB on F/Go with her information!! i should go look at that!

Acausality: Sounds more like Type 3 than 4

HDE: This was already discussed and thrown out

Concept Hax: Type 3 due to the concepts being part of the world. Unless the concepts she's shown to Manipulate are shown to be transcendental and platonic to the reality/Multiverse and are unaffected by changes in reality, then it won't be Type 2. And no, Auxiliary Concepts being a thing in real life cannot be used to justify her concept hax if they are not described as the same in the series/game. Plus Auxiliary Concepts aren't described in there properly if you read it. It's a part of a system of concepts which seems like Type 4 and Type 3 combined.

The rest that I didn't comment about are fine and I agree with them.

Operating on different laws of reality is a pretty standard justification for type 4 and is basically what it's meant to be in the first place.

Outright physically 8D BB was thrown out due to the dimensions not being within our standards.

I like how people just ignored me and Galaxian's arguments against the higher dimensional existence mind in the 8D removal thread. No one has still provided evidence for this. sighs At least specify it as 4D/5D instead. 4D seems more likely though, unless BB being able to view time itself like a book warrants 5D. But 4D is the to-go imo.

The rest seems a-okay to me though.

RM97 said:
Acausality: Sounds more like Type 3 than 4
HDE:
I seen others get acausality type 4 due to be being able to be unaffected by time loops, and this "Hl3 or bust wrote:
Operating on different laws of reality is a pretty standard justification for type 4 and is basically what it's meant to be in the first place."

HDE wasn't thrown out for Higher Dimensional Mind. It was thrown out for being 8D it's still applicable for 4D, and since we are seeing all alterante realities this is like a really high level of 4D application

So, type 2 has to be for all of existence?

I seen others get acausality type 4 due to be being able to be unaffected by time loops

HDE wasn't thrown out for Higher Dimensional Mind. It was thrown out for being 8D it's still applicable for 4D, and since we are seeing all alterante realities this is like a really high level of 4D application

all of universe and reality

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
I like how people just ignored me and Galaxian's arguments against the higher dimensional existence mind in the 8D removal thread. No one has still provided evidence for this. sighs
The rest seems a-okay to me though.
People are misunderstanding my intentions here. My justifiication and reasoning is strictly only for a 4D Application, and a high level of 4D application at that.

Hl3 or bust said:
Operating on different laws of reality is a pretty standard justification for type 4 and is basically what it's meant to be in the first place.

Outright physically 8D BB was thrown out due to the dimensions not being within our standards.
Operating on Different Laws of Reality Ôëá Acausality Type 4 tho. But I missed the part where she mixed up with the far sides of moon so I guess both Type 3 and 4 are okay.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Operating on different laws of reality would include this unless i'm missing something

Just a heads up to whoever will edit the page: I suggest linking the image/scan of said showing of the ability when listing down the hax of BB. My problem with some pages (Not all don't worry) in here is that there's no link to said abilities and no reference. This will make it easier for others when looking at BB's page and wondering what her hax and resistances are are where it comes from and how it works.

I seen others get acausality type 4 due to be being able to be unaffected by time loops, and this "Hl3 or bust wrote:
Operating on different laws of reality is a pretty standard justification for type 4 and is basically what it's meant to be in the first place."

Being unaffected by Time Loops Ôëá Acausality Type 4. Type 4 Acausality is working under a different system of Causality. But like I said, it's both Type 3 and 4 from what is given.

My bad then, it seems fine.

Type 2 Concepts aren't also just for all of existence. They exist beyond and after all of existence. Simply put, they are some higher dimensional concepts which are not bound by all of existence but the converse is false where reality participates in those concepts. Changing/modifying those concepts can affect the objects participating in those concepts whereas changes in those objects, even destruction of those objects, won't affect the concepts at all.

Hl3 or bust said:
Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Operating on different laws of reality would include this unless i'm missing something
Different Laws of reality doesn't always constitute of different Laws of Causality. Otherwise characters like Hellstar Remina would have Type 4 Acausality due to him coming from a Universe with different Laws.

Actually, her paralysis came from her pointing Potnia Theron at you, then you and your Servant got paralyzed while the scenery go total black (but you can still see BB and your Servant), it's not passive, from what I see.

Also, her Aura is noted specifically to be from "the power that defeated Gawain" (which is Aurea Boura), so it should be noted.

Other stuff are nice and fine, except the Acausality and Conceptual Manip which I have headaches over.

Also, should she get Type 5 Immortality for having Tiamat's Authority?

Oh yeah type 5 was something about not being affected by the concept of death? Btw there was some weird blue text that i have no idea who was narrating about. it was talking about how a character was cut off from the concept of death so they can't feel it.

Ah you made good points. I 'll adjust those

wait what if you stil alive when concept of life and death is no longer existed? is that immortality type 5?

So, I did a quick research on Field Theory, and found out that a "life-space" is really just Kurt Lewin's way of mathematically modeling the collection of factors (be them physical or psychological/abstract) which influence an individual's behaviour, it is also apparently called a "psychological field", to hammer the point home, and is pretty closely related to the concept of an "Environment", which is a given objective situation wherein a person acts based on their own cognitive characteristics and shit.

So yeah, if we want to take this literally, I'd say it is Type 4 Conceptual Manipulation.

Diinou HotHead said:
Like, if you're stated to be alive, but you do not have concept of life or death?
hm... you life but the concept of life does not exist, how that?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
That's the worst kind, right?
Not really worst, but weakest if I assume right. Here, from the Conceptual Manipulation page:

"4. Lesser Realist Concept: Such concepts are abstract, but do not govern reality. Instead, these concepts are governed by the perception of these concepts by sentient beings. Without the perception of other beings, these concepts would cease to exist. As such, these concepts are far more vulnerable and are generally lesser when compared to all other abstract concepts. However, these concepts are truly abstract, and manipulating the abstract concept itself is still conceptual manipulation. Similarly to Type 3, this type of conceptual manipulation can only be obtained if the abstract concept itself is changed directly, and not by indirect methods. For example, destroying all sentient life (or otherwise blocking all perception) and thus ending all concepts of this level would not qualify, while directly destroying all concepts of this level and thus blocking all perception would qualify."

GLHF22 said:
Diinou HotHead said:
Like, if you're stated to be alive, but you do not have concept of life or death?
hm... you life but the concept of life does not exist, how that?
So... The concept of life has been erased, but you don't die?

Type 5's condition did say who don't abide the conventional rules of Life and Death qualify. But I'm not sure how to take the condition you mentioned though.

Back