• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand (Part 2)

At the bottom of the hole, you see a faint glow. You see a small dot slowly getting smaller, presumeably Copen.

"Do we really have to jump down the hole?" Ava mumbles to herself

2B nods and jumps in pulling her into the hole

[Just assuming everyone jumped into the hole]

Suddenly, you see a massive skeletal hand grab the small dot. Said hand also grabs all of you, and you're more or less knocked out.

When you wake up, you're in a place with a stone floor. Bullet Hell. You see Copen already up, just standing. Merak is still knocked out.

"Are you going to attack us again or will you listen this time?" Phoenix would say, getting up from the floor. Haseo also gets up and brandishes his scythe, but doesn't attack.

"I really don't have much choice, do I? Your ability is impressive. Even Teseo couldn't disable my gear, and it's showing no signs of working again anytime soon."

"Good. I have no idea what these "Adepts" you spoke of are. I woke up a few hours ago with no memories of anything other than my name. Why is Merak your enemy? He's been helping us. Helping us try and fix this mess of a world. If you don't attack us, I can reenable your gear at any time."

The largest orb rotating Copen comes close to you and whispers in your ear.

"Sorry about him, he's always been like this."

Copen then speaks.

"That's enough, Lola. My father warned the world of the danger Adepts posed on the world, before he was killed. 'Adept' is what we call people with supernatural abilities in my world, so I guess an arguement could be made that your all Adepts, too. An Adept caused this, there's no doubt about that. The world, no, the universe would be safer if there were no people like you. While some people use their powers for good, there will always be those who use them for personal gain, or for destruction outright. I've seen dispicable people who use their powers for dispicable purposes while I've been in this new world. Before he decided to join you, how many people do you think Merak killed? How many lives do you think he ruined?"

"You cannot possibly say that you can fix all of this without any supernatural abilities. The world needs people like us to keep in check those who abuse their power. If you truly believe that mass genocide of any supernatural being is the way to solve this, then I will eliminate you here and end the threat you present us. It does not matter what has occurred in the past, as it stands, we have an issue to solve, once that is done you can worry about your grudges in your own world." Phoenix replies in a stern tone.

Haseo meanwhile stares at the floating orb.

"I've met several people like you, both in my world and this one. Even the ones that claim to be heroes still cause the innocent to die through avoidable collateral damage or are simply considering themselves heroes by a facade. I've seen the Adept that caused this with my own eyes. You can't defeat him. I didn't even dare to try. This world can't be "fixed". All I can do is make this new world safer for the humans that are left. If you intend on preventing me from doing that once this is all said and done, then you might as well kill me now."

Lola, the drone, chimes in.

"B-Boss. Maybe that's a bit extrem-"

Copen interrupts and begins pointing at you.

"Quiet, Lola! If you do kill me and see one known as Gunvolt, tell him Copen curses him from hell! You all are dispicable! You Adepts, you're all like him! Every single one of you! Even if you arn't now, you all have the potential to be! Kill me now! Prove me right!"

Lola tries to intervine. "Copen, stop this! What would Mytyl think?!"

"Mytyl is dead. My sister as I knew her is dead, replaced by an Adept! If you want to challange him, then you will die. I failed, I wasn't strong enough to fight them! I won't do that again! I wasn't strong enough to save Mytyl, I wasn't strong enough to even try and fight him..."

Suddenly, an aura seems to appear around Copen. His breathing seems to calm.

"Th- that voice... Lola can't be doing this so it must be... Impossible, she dosn't even know that I exist."

Copen's composure returns. You can almost see tears appearing in Copen's eyes. Lola suddenly speaks out.

"Wha- EX Weapons are online, somehow. Power is returning to normal."

Copen pratically gets on his knees.

"She's alive."

Copen gets up.

"Fine. We'll call a truce for now. The master of this god forsaken dungeon is up ahead. If we can beat them, we might be able to leave."

"So be it. It seems I do not need to return your power to you, good. It seems your resolve is quite impressive."

Phoenix and Haseo begin walking forward.

Spartacus is about to try it again, but then Benimaru hit him in the noggin with the handle of his katana.

Spartacus:"Owch"

Benimaru: "Stop messing around, we have important stuff to do." He says somewhat irritated.

Spatacus. "Ok ok" He responds, while patting his noggin.

The two of them go trought the door then.

Spartacus rushes back, having remebered that Merak was knocked out.

He picks him up under the shoulders and shakes him intensly to try wake him up

Merak wakes up.

"Did a giant skeleton hand just grab us and... you know what. Let's just try to move on from that."

"YES"

Spartacus responds to Merak, then he puts the blue haried boi on his left shoulder and re-enters inside the door.

[I'M BACK BOIZ!]

When you enter the room, you see a floating skeleton in a cowboy outfit. You also see a second one behind them. They both turn around and aim their weapons at you.

Boss Fight: Vs The Lich

[For the sake of the RP, everyone is 8-B at the moment]

Immediately K. Rool opened fire with his blunderbuss, whilst Okashina lunged at the cowboy skeleton and slashed with his claws.

Phoenix began closing in on the cowboy skeleton, going in for a physical strike while dodging and using his ability to mitigate damage dealt by their attacks.

Haseo quickly zoomed towards the cowboy, boosting his speed, he sliced with a greatsword that had an effect of Light elemental damage as well as the ability to drain life.

"Ahaha, spooky scary skeletons "

Spartacus says, the he and Benimaru fire their respective elemental blasts at the skeletons

Back