• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand (Part 2)

Okashina stood up and looked around in confusion, the Allosaurus unharmed.

"Well, that was annoying," King K. Rool commented as he stretched out his arms.

[I just remember this area is called the "Breach"]

Merak wakes up.

"What the.. where the..."

@Overlord

Benimuru said this to a drunkard.

"Well, what do we have here? Let me guess, you came here to change the past, right? We've gotten a lot of new arrivals since that happened."

"Actually we didn't come here to do anything. Something attacked us and we just wound up here." Phoenix responds.

"Change the past, huh?" Haseo thinks to himself.

"Huh, really?" The drunkard says. "Well, I suppose that would be far from the strangest thing that's happened here. All you can really do now is Enter the Gungeon. Once you've entered the breach, there's no real way to leave. You might be able to walk out, but you'll always be fated to return. Although, the universe has become strange recently from what I've heard. Who knows? You might be lucky."

[@Smashor Spartacus was the one the went talk to the person tho."

"What if, we just drill a hole untill we pop outside ?"

Spartacus tell his idea to the drunktard

Ava and 2B look around while listening to the drunkard talking about the Gungeon

"Heh. Not worth the effort. The door's right there."

The drunkard points towards a door.

"But people who leave are never gone for long. Some people have gone insane trying to get out of here."

"I wonder though, perhaps we are different. And you mentioned something about the past? I don't really have a past, I just woke up remembering absolutely nothing earlier today."

"I see. Well, some people have managed ot leave by defeating the master of the gungeon. But at the same time, it's more complicated then that. The most you can do now is just Enter the Gungeon and hope for the best."

"More enemies, huh? Well, if that is the best way to do it, then I am fine with it. What about you all?" Phoenix says as he turns to the group

"I don't have a gun, i want a gun, can i have a gun ?"

Spartacus asks to the drunkard.

Meanwhile, Benimaru listen to the discussion from the distance.

"So we have to go through the gungeon, sounds good to me." Ava says as 2B nods in affirmation and they head to the entrance

"You'll find guns once you get in there. Usually it's taboo to not have a gun when you enter the gungeon, but clearly you people are a special case."

"Hm. I've not really considered using a weapon much. I'll think about it once we get inside." Phoenix said as he and Haseo started walking towards the entrance.

"ok"

"IT'S TIME TO RUMBLE !"

Spartacus shouts while doing an All-Might style pose, then he runs in to the entrance of the Gungeon.

Benimaru signs and follows him.

Merak looks at Spartacus.

"Well, I guess this means I have to go in, too."

Merak walks into the Gungeon.

"You've already damned your future ..."

Benimaru contemplates on the meaninging of this phrase as he goes trought the door as swell.

Phoenix goes through the door while thinking to himself.

"Damned my future? The future is the only thing I even have."

"Hmph, what's a little writing mean to us?" King K. Rool commented as he and Okashina proceeded through the doorway.

Merak speaks up.

"It's on a statue in the enterance. I think it's just a general thing. Dosn't make it less creepy, but still."

[I gotta go to work. There's some bullet kin trying to fight you or something, I guess]

Spartacus grabs the guns of the bullet kin he punched and that of the one Benimaru slashed.

"Guns Aquired !"

He states entusiastically, in the the meanwhile, Benimaru isn't interested in getting a gun, as he's a swordsman

Spartacus goes in to the next room guns blazing, with Benimaru following right behind.

There's nobody in the room, just a large, skull-shaped yellow door.

"Huh. You'd expect a dungeon like this to be longer."

"I expected it to be shorter."

Spartacus responds to Merake

"Nooooow, let's see who hudes behind this door !"

Spartacus shouts, as he tries kicking the door open.

Back