• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate revision thread (continuation)

implying that we ever took them off in the 1st place

were making haxed characters completely fodder at their highest tier now

The fact that you have no shame that you're wanking and admit it proudly and that nobody here has a problem with attitudes like this makes me disgusted

I literally only made the summary of the previous thread so that people can review it easily. But, of course you immediately attack people. You've been doing it for years and you haven't changed.

Everybody please calm down. We don't want any hostility here. This is not important enough to start to fight about.

Were the suggested upgrades ever properly accepted by the staff?

Yes multiple staff and almost all the people who actually know the series accepted it

Antvasima said:
Everybody please calm down. We don't want any hostility here.
I believe it was given the go-ahead by three knowledgeable staff members? Don't quote me on that, though.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The fact that you have no shame that you're wanking and admit it proudly and that nobody here has a problem with attitudes like this makes me disgusted
I think you're a bit late to the party on this one.

Antvasima said:
Yes. We waited around for several days after 4 different staff members had said it looked fine to wait on one of them to give Express concent to move forward with the changes. I eventually messaged one on discord to see if it was fine to move forward since we had so much support and they said yes, so we moved forward and made the changes.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Spare me the sarcasm. That just proves my point all the stronger, that people here are admittedly only concerned with themselves and not with the whole.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yeah 2-A can go suck it. It's been debunked for years and SwagPack is a BB fanboy for years now.
It was debunked years ago, yes, but things change. The new fate anime, Fate/Extra Last Encore, has one of the most clear cut 2-A feats I have ever encountered. The indian lost belt also added supporting feats as well. Both of these weren't around even a year ago

Matthew Schroeder said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Spare me the sarcasm. That just proves my point all the stronger, that people here are admittedly only concerned with themselves and not with the whole.
So do you have any plans to actually contest the multiple KNOWLEDGEABLE staff members and the several clear-cut feats from new sources, with all sorts of evidence and blatant counterpoints to whatever you're going to try and come up with this time? Or are you just going to go back into complaining and borderline-ad hominem like you did on the Devil May Cry thread? Don't complain about "The Whole" when you're the outlier here.

Don't worry, I've heard that sentence from him a few times over the years. It's just that such personal attacks don't help anyone involved with this thread. And I find it funny that people are agreeing to downgrade it in the other thread when they obviously haven't read this thread, whether they have actual knowledge about this or not.

It turned into chaos for no reason when everything could've been resolved peacefully.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Don't worry, I've heard that sentence from him a few times over the years. It's just that such personal attacks don't help anyone involved with this thread. And I find it funny that people are agreeing to downgrade it in the other thread when they obviously haven't read this thread, whether they have actual knowledge about this or not.
It turned into chaos for no reason when everything could've been resolved peacefully.
Wait, someone made a downgrade thread already? WOW.

He did. Though it's named "Why was BB upgraded to 2-A" and not "Why were Nasuverse characters upgraded to 2-A". One could only wonder why that is.

Tbh the other thread should be closed and everyone should be redirected here and the other thread where this stuff was already talked about

Back