• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand (Part 1)

Phoenix lunges forward and delivers a punch at the scientist to get him off of Okashina, meanwhile Haseo uses an item with the "Sleep" effect on the scientist.

Seija switches another pen and the knife. "Huh, weird knife." Gyaku says while looking at Seija's newly acquired knife.

[this is mine now]

Flinching as he dropped the scientist, Okashina bellowed with rage at the scientist while King K. Rool gave the scientist a hard blow to the chest with his fist.

"『Space-Time Control』, uh ..."

Benimaru mutters as he hears the plan, also he uses Generalissiomo to check if the weird man has other weapons on hand.

Meanwhile Spartacus is still holding Merak and got quite annyoyed by his continued sleeping, so he tries to wake him up by shaking him..

Aile walks towards the scientist.

"You're pathetic. You use technology that you barely understand. The actual assassinorum has some of the most skilled humans in the universe. If you're nothing without the tools, then you shouldn't have them."

The scientist looks like they tried to pull out a weapon, but nothing happened. Aile then pulled out a gun with a large green tip.

"Looking for this? If you tell us everything we need to know, I won't have to use this on you. The Neural Shredder. Seems like a bad way to go, right? You won't even reach the death you so deperately deserve. Don't make me use it on you."

Spartacus continues shaking Merak.

"Wake. Up. BOI !"

Meanwhile, Benimaru walks toward the scientist too, putting himself to the left side of Aile.

"One second."

Aile touches her hand to her ear again.

"Alright then. Everyone, follow me."

Aile turns toward the would-be assassin.

"And if you try to run, then I'll shoot you with this. If you try to fight back, I'll shoot you with this. Clear?"

Aile starts walking towards the door. The scientist follows, visibly afraid.

"Nothing much. Just laced with a lethal poison. Standard assassin stuff. You might want to be careful with that."

Phoenix and Haseo followed Aile, with both still observing the scientist, prepared to attack if he tries anything.

Benimaru follow right to the left of Aile.

Spartacus starts doing the same, while putting Merak back to his own feet.

"That guy sure scared the living crap out of you,"

He comments to the blue boi.

The scientist looks at Merak and shakes their fist. Merak simply shrugs.

"Well, yeah. If we wern't in control of the situation, there's no less then a dozen ways they could kill me."

Aile stops at a door.

"If any of you have mind based abilities, or the ability to control another person's mind, then I'd recommend you turn around."

"2B and I are fine then. But why would those with mind based abilities need to turn around?"

"Fine, just don't get yourself killed."

Haseo steps away from the doors as Phoenix approaches them.

"Is there some kind of weapon against mind controllers in here?" Phoenix asks.

Chrome: "Well, my illusions can control minds."

Johan: "Maybe you should stay back then."

Chrome: "I-I can't just let you go in by yourself. Besides, mist illusions are real so there shouldn't be a problem as long as I use those..."

"In a way, yes. Also, I don't fully know the exact effects. It might effect psychics in general."

Aile opens the door and walks in. Gunvolt stays outside. Merak looks around.

"You know what, I might want to sit this one out."

Aile looks at Merak.

"You arn't allowed to come in anyway."

Merak looks visibly distressed, but otherwise dosn't say anything.

Aile opens and walks into the door and the scientist reluctantly follows.

Back