• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand (Part 1)

Benimaru follows Aile.

Spartacus on the other hand ...

"Hey you, don't ya dare bully blue boi !"

He tells Gunvolt, while pointing at him.

"Don't worry. He tried to drown me and then tried to kill me. It was self-defense."

He then mutters under his breath "It comes down to that way more then it reasonably should for me..."

You all walk into a hallway.

"I'll say it again. If you have any sort of mental manipulation what-so-ever, get out while you can. There guys are no joke. It took me months to get used to being near them, and mentally I'm just a normal person."

"I'm good."

I turn to Mori.

"Well, I control my armor suit with my mind. That might count. I'll stay out here."

I nod and then follow Aile.

Benimaru does a mental check trought all of his abilities ...

... and since he has telepathy, which quite obviusly counts as a mental ability, hr decided to turn heels and go back to the main room.

Johan looked at Chrome who walked beside him.

Johan: "You really should go."

Chrome: "Unn...."

Chrome looks ahead of her, suddenly feeling shivers across her whole body.

Chrome: "A-Alright already!!"

Johan makes a sigh of relief as he sees her turn back.

Chrome: "Just be safe, okay?"

Johan: "I will."

Those who choose to come arive in a room. In the back corners, there are two people wearing masks. You feel uneasy just being near them. The two begin to approach the group, but Aile extends her arm out and they go back to where they were. Suddenly, a screen lights up. A shadowy figure appears on the screen. They begin to speak.

"Greetings."

Their voice sounds suprisingly average considering their position.

"My name is James Mary Smith. I suppose you could consider me the true leader of this rag tag group. Aile mostly does what I need for me."

"Greetings, I am Phoenix, could you possibly know why we found ourselves in the middle of nowhere with no memories?"

"Unfortunately, that's one of the few things I don't entirely know. I know basically everything that happened in the multiverse before the whole chaos genocide. I know what Napoleon saw in Egypt, I know who shot down the Red Baron, I could tell you exactly how many hairs were on Jack the Ripper's head. But, you really don't know who any of those people are, so this probably dosn't sound all that impressive to you."

Okashina and King K. Rool remained silent, K. Rool folding his arms over his chest while Okashina narrowed his eyes at the masked people.

"Now then, about the would be Callidus."

Aile gestures for them to move forward. They transform into their regular selves, a woman in a full white bodysuit, most likely to more easily camouflage in the area.

"She doesn't know anything. I can tell just by looking at her face. She's of no use to us."

The woman suddenly makes a run for it. One of the guards in the corner taps her on the shoulder. She falls to the ground.

"Such a shame, too. Although she was far from as good as the real deal, she was still skilled. We could have brought her to our side. Anyways, she wasn't the main reason I brought you all here."

Back