• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand (Part 2)

The door opens, revealing a bullet on a throne made of guns. Suddenly, they are cut in half and completely frozen, the halves falling and shattering. From behind the former bullet king comes a man with red eyes and white hair, small orbs rotating them. Copen.

"Who are you?"

Copen then looks and sees Merak among you.

"I see. Well, if your working with an Adept..."

Copen points his gun at the party.

"Then that makes you my enemy."

Boss Fight: Vs. Cope

"HELL YEAH !"

Spartacus shouts entisuastically, as he starts rapid firing bullets at Copen.

Meanwhile, Benimaru goes to the side of his summoner and enters a defensive stance.

"It truly never ends." Phoenix comments before firing a white laser at Copen.

Haseo equips twin blades with the properties of Nil Abduct (Life Absorption) and Voodoo (Stamina Draining) before rushing at Copen to strike him.

2B deploys a shield around herself and Ava while the latter fires off multiple shots at Copen.

Using real illusions, Chrome creates a defensive wall to protect herself and Johan.

Chrome: "For what reason must we fight you?"

Johan's shadow moves on its own.

Merak hides bethind Sparticus and Benimuru due to having lost his chair in the crash.

Enemy Turn:

Copen prevades the attacks from Phoenix, Ava and Sparticus. He then uses Grongon Gaze on Haseo, temporarily petrifying him.

"Like I said, if your working with an Adept, then you must be my enemy."

"Look, we've got no idea what an Adept even is, but you attacked us first and as such you will face the consequences." Phoenix holds out his hand and spawns a whirlpool of darkness on top of Copen.

Once the petrification wears off, Haseo would use Rengeki on Copen (Rengeki is a quick combo attack that Haseo does by jetting towards the target in an instant and slicing them, the opponent cannot attack, use abilities or move during it).

"OI ! Merak is a good boi."

Spartacus shouts at Copen

Meanwhile, Benimaru sees that Copen is able to cause Pretrification when in melee range decide that being defensive isn't the best of options, so he chucks a Black Flame Fireball at him, which bypasses resistance to flames and block healing factors.

I shout to Steven to get near me. He does so and puts up his defensive bubble around me, before spikes appear all over the surface of the bubble and he hits it, rolling me into Copen.

Merak continues hiding

Enemy Turn:

Haseo unpetrifies. The attack fazes through Copen as he prevades. Copen dashes into Haseo, does a backflip, and fires a massive amount of greenish-blue homing projectiles.

"An adept is somebody with supernatural abilities from my universe. Adepts are the reason my world was a living hell even before this. Merak, while far from the most dispicable of them, is far from innocent."

"Listen, I don't care what happened in the past, I don't even know who I am or was, as it stands you are in our way right now, Merak is working with us to figure this out, you are trying to attack us, as such, we have to eliminate you." Phoenix says while he blasts away the projectiles with lasers.

"That's enough, I am through dealing with this." Haseo says as he points his hand at Copen, inflicting the status effect of "Banish" on him with an item, that would nullify any abilities he has and leave him capable of only physical attacks. Once this is done Haseo would attempt to attack Copen with the blades mentioned previously.

[Copen technically dosn't have any powers, just tech. Does Banish nullify the abilities of any tech a character has?]

Benimaru uses Dim Current Slash to sent back at Copen the homing blast heading towards him and Spartacus.

"Yes, what White Hair Guy said !"

Spartacus shouts, as he continues daka'ing Copen with his guns.

[What if there was a secondary machine with a mind of it's own that's technically seperate from the intended target. Would that be nulled?]

[If I recall there's enemies in the games that are made up of multiple beings in one, like a thing riding a machine, they still all get nulled.]

2B destroys the projectiles with waves from her swords.

"You should have tried talking to us before attacking." Ava says as she fires at Copen

I hit the wall behind Copen and jump out of the bubble and run up the wall before having Steven send 2 of his shields careening towards Copen.

You hear a feminine mechanical voice. Some of you notice it's comnig from one of the orbs rotating Copen.

"Boss! EX Weapons are offline."

Copen responded

"Yeah, my gun isn't working either. Damn it."

Copen did a backflip to dodge Haseo's strike, landing near a door.

"Very well. You'll live to see the next day. But let it be known that I won't let that happen next time. Your a being made of pure data. That's interesting."

Copen holds up a USB drive.

"Good job getting this, Lola. As annoying as he was to fight, Teseo's power comes in handy."

Copen dashes into the skull door as it opens, but it closes behind him.

"That won't be worth anything. My power is my own and not something that can be copied like that." Haseo comments in response to this.

"Why is it that everything insists on attacking us without recourse." Phoenix wonders outloud.

[I'm also not even sure if he has blood, Haseo is a digital being made of purely data]

[A couple of things worth noting. They likely won't be able to get anything on most of his powers, as they come from properties he adds to his equipment, what they might see however is that he has Skeith dwelling inside of him, replicating that however would lead to disastrous results if even attempted.]

[Also I just remembered you have 2-B resistance to hacking.

uuh

Any plot holes make sense due to the current chaotic state of existance]

Merak points at the door that Copen went into.

"We should probably chase him. How long does that ability you used last?"

"Until you use something to remove it or die." Haseo answers plainly.

[Also by the way, I had mixed up the names, Shackle is paralysis, Banish is the powernull, Banish is the one I've been using this whole time.]

[Also could I ask why you no longer appear on the Discord at all? You're welcome to be there and it makes discussing certain things a lot easier]

[That seems to have lasted for quite a lot of time now. There's still a channel for this RP on that Discord and it could be useful to use.]

[Also for the 2-B Resistance to Data Manip you could just say that they couldn't analyze the data even if they could get their hands on it]

Spartacus and Benimaura go in the elevator and look at the hole too.

Spartacus:"A hoooooooole !"

Banimaru:"Thanks genius."

The oni responds sarcastically, which doesn't move the lavamancer in the least bit whatsoever.

Okashina and King K. Rool entered the elevator alongside everyone else, the Allosaurus keeping his distance from the hole as he looked at it cauriously.

Back