• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWWWWWW YEAH BABY HERE WE GO

Shout out to @Migue79 for hooking me up with the Calc

you knew it was gonna come eventually and here it is IT WAS INEVITABLE

So let's get straight into it. We all know Servants and everyone who Scales to them are given an MHS rating as a result of this calc and this calc. Buuuut as you might imagine I wouldn't have made this thread if these were perfectly fine

First Enkidu's calculation is wonky because it's an NP animation and may only be for Gameplay reasons and I'm pretty sure Ishtar's old 5-B rating was removed for similar reasons

Secondly The Hansa calc is legit however the main problem with that as many of you may already know is that it's a flat out Lowball

As we can see here he declares himself well under the level of burial agency members and as a result he should be even further below the level of Servants. Which means that scaling some of the Fastest servants to this Calc is an obvious lowball.

However, it's not like we could do anything about it to this point. After all there was no way to comfortably scale them Higher well....until now that is. So now bear witness for MASHU-SAMA has graced us with a usable feat for servant speed scaling

MASHU-SAMA SUPREMACYYYYYY

Anyways ya'll probably know this feat and I've seen it come up in a one or two other attempted Speed revision however here we've got a Calc however what you're probably thinking is "but are the lasers Light Speed tho" and "Even if they are is it consistent" well strap in were gonna get to that now

Starting with the "Are they light speed" according to Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats the main thing to consider with these lasers is that they come from a visible source of light and now you also may be tempted to say but "Hey didn't Mash deflect them and interact with them?" And yes yes Mashu-Sama did however we know that one she isn't a normal human and two that her sheild is capable of such things as shown when she defended against Goetias Noble Phantsam Ars Almadel Salomonis which are stated to be beams of light with her sheild. So yeah light speed lasers we good?? Cool.

Now onto consistency..... look it's no secret how many Light Speed statmens and light beam dodging Feats there are in the Nasuverse so imma just drop them for yalls

-We've got the likes of Sigurd and everyone else who fights Holmes reacting to and dodging attacks from his specially made mysic codes which produce beams of light

-We have people fighting against and reacting to Archimedes's Noble Phantasm which collects and accelerates particles of sunlight

-Santa Karna being stated to be able to punch things at faster than Light speed

Flashing Fists: A
This Karna does not carry a spear, he only has his fists. But, that doesn't mean there is a decrease in his combat power. For he was trained by Drona, an expert in all aspects of martial arts, so he is accustomed to fighting with empty hands.
In fact, when he recalls the past when he was studying martial arts along with Arjuna and Ashvatthaman, it gives him a fresh sensation that makes his body lighter than it was when he was burdened with the weight of his spear.
The maximum speed of the punches he deliver exceeds the speed of light.

- We have Musashi intercepting a light speed attack from Castor in LB 5(however note this feat in particular should be taken with a grain of salt as the official Translations aren't out yet)
castor: "a human mixed with a god is still a human, pollux. indistinct from the likes of that loser, caenis."
pollux: "brother ..."
mashu: "the twin gods, the dioscuroi. we previously encountered them in atlantis! they're divine spirit servants!"
castor: "hm? you look upon me, point at me, and call my name. human -- i haven't permitted such a thing"

castor attacks mashu, but musashi blocks

musashi: "was this disrespectful of me, perhaps? though, for a great and powerful kami-sama, your blade was far too light. whether it be in speed or purpose, it wasn't of any weight at all -- to the point that somebody like me could block it as easily as if you were wielding a feather"
musashi (in thought): "what the hell was that weight and speed!? if it isn't light itself, that sort of speed isn't possible, no!?"
"or perhaps, was it truly light itself? that sort of attack would be beyond the means of even a sword-saint!"
"it was only on account of holmes-san's predictions that i was able to intercept it!"
"if not for that, mashu might've been beheaded just now!"

-Saber and Diarmud were stated to be approaching the speed of light in their fight

-Fate/Stay Night:
During Saber Alter vs Rider, Rider was stated as being able to dash at light speed: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551346778021298186/552402261704441866/ACwqu74.png

Which Saber Alter was able to react to casually: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551346778021298186/552402288728342538/AmrQtT5.png

Light speed attacks are again stated when Saber Alter attacks Shirou: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551346778021298186/552397947296415755/y06Z1gt.png

And even cases of thought processes surpassing light speed by Emiya: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587131738980089916/588956717799178242/unknown.png

Fate/Grand Order:
The Avenger Of Shinjuku is able to react to a trap, which Da Vinci said would require few microseconds to react to. It then reacts to the second trap much faster than the first trap a stated by Mash.

Shout out to @RanaProGamer for the last 5 or so feats cause I just copied and pasted some of the stuff he had on his attempted Speed revision here and shout out to @ShadowWhoWalks for the LB 5 feat

So now looking at all the Feats posted above I don't particularly think that the Mash calc here can be ruled out as inconsistent as there are various showings that leand credence to the consistency of her dodging those lasers.

However, yeah I know you probably thought I wasnt gonna mention it but I am and here it is the infamous BB statment saying that Servants can't go faster than Light

BB:
Theoretically, yes, as long as you get the coordinates right.
Problem is, once you're in SE.RA.PH, escaping Kiara's sexual allureーkinda like a gravitational field reallyーis no easy task!
For one, you would need to exceed the speed of light.
I mean, that's definitely possible in the digital world, but the Spiritrons that compose Spirit Origins wouldn't be able to survive the stress of those speeds.
Accelerating to those speeds would make short work of even an A-rank Servant.
So even if you did try to escape SE.RA.PH, you'd probably burn up in the process. At least, that's what would normally happen
Now look this is pretty straight foward however given all the statments and feats I believe we can come to a compromise in that we'll give Servants and those who scale to them FTL combat speed and reactions whilst their movement Speed will still be below that as most of the Feats I posted lend credence to their reaction and Combat speed rather than their movement speed itself.

Now to into the Particulars of what should actually be written on the Profiles

Given that they were stated to be Approaching the speed of light after passing the speed of sound I think for anyone who Scales it should be:

For any servant with E to B-Rank Speed and those who scale directly off Saber and those she has fought

Relativistic with FTL Reaction speed(Comparable to Saber and Diarmud, scales to this calc)

"This Calc" obviously being The Mashu sama one posted in this thread

And for particularly fast Servants who are much faster than your avarage Servant like an Achilles or a Quetz or an Okita you could either give them

Relativistic+ with FTL reaction speed(Faster than Saber and Diarmud, and superior to Mash Kyrielight who performed this feat)

Or

Relativistic with FTL Reaction speed(Comparable to Saber and Diarmud, scales to this calc), Higher (Insert a statment about them being a particularly fast servant and as a result should scale above Mash, Diarmud and Saber)

Depending on how generous ya'll are feeling

Now onto the second topic of discussion that being Ryougi Shiki and her Speed and a minor addition for her true self.

We know that Ryougi Shiki IS the Root via this passage

-“The spiral of origin is
the primordial beginning of all things in this pattern of reality. All things
pass through the great wheel, their natures and their histories—past, pres-
ent, and future—are connected to it. It is thus a vast and empty place. It
reflects what I am, in a way. I am connected to it, and I am a part of it as
well. I am it. Which is why the greatest feats that mages can only dream of
are allowed me. - Kara no kyoukai - Vol 3 -page 227

And we know that the root is accepted as being:

Is the "Spiral of Origin", the grand mass of nothingness that all concepts in existence sprang forth from, and is where everything returns when it is destroyed. Controls[2] and exists at the summit of all dimensional theories[3], existing independently of it's definitions. It is completely transcendent of the rest of reality, an unrestrained domain free from binary opposition[4]

And additionally

the prelude to the Garden Of Sinners event Shiki states that the player has a name and as a result should not be there

and as we know The Root

"While spoken of as the "Spiral of Origin", this term cannot be applied to its true essence as 「 」, and any possible description or definition one could try giving is immediately separated into its own idea unrelated to 「 」"

So depending on how you interpret the connection between these two pieces of information you could even say that the place that the player reached was the spiral of origin

Therefore, because that is a place that stands at the summit and controls all Dimensional theory being independent of its definitions and that in her true form she IS the Root itself and she was possibly able to move within the domain known as "The Spiral of origin" she should be granted

Irrelevant Speed in her Void Shiki key

As well as Beyond-Dimensional Existence(Type 2) same as the root

And Outerversal Durability because her true form is the Spiral of origin itself

And last but not least some additions for Mashu-Sama

To which I propose the making of an Ortenaus Key now look I wont discuss her Tier here because the official TL's for LB 5.2 aren't out and I figure we should wait for those but at the very least I think the key should contain

Conceptual Manipulation: via Black barrel The gun is a "Conceptual Weapon of natural life-span", capable of imposing the notion of limited life-span into the body of near-immortal creatures.

And Immortality Negation(Type 8): As she was able to kill Demeter, Zeus and Aphrodite with it and as we know Gods can only die after all who remember them are gone

So in summary:

Servants should get Rel Movement Speed along with FTL reaction speed based on the calc

Void Shiki should get BDE Type 2, 1-A Durability and Irrelevant Speed due to her true self being The Root itself

And Mashu-Sama should get a new Ortenaus key with Conceptual Manipulation and Immortality Negation

Agree: @RanaProGamer (agree with Servant speed and Mash additions, Neutral on Void Shiki additions), @HyperZero95 (Agrees with Void shiki and Mashu additions,), @TrueKingOfHeroes (Neutral on servant speed, Agree with Mashu and BDE Void shiki), @CrystalValley (with Mash and Void shiki additions),@Veloxt1r0kore (Neutral on Servant speed, Agree's with Mash and Void Shiki additions), @Mageman460 (Agree with servant speed and Mash Additions, neutral on Void Shiki),@Duragoji123 (With servants speed), @Regidian (with Servant speed),@FantaRin_The_First (with servant speed), @DaReaperMan (with Servant Speed),@John985 (with servant speed), @Setsuna_tenma (with servant speed),@Expectro2000xxx (With servant speed), @Maxeez (With servant speed)

Disagree: @CrystalValley(With Servant speed) @HyperZero95 (With Servant Speed) @Hasty12345 (with servant speed), @Kenboxx (With servant speed) @Veloxt1r0kore (with servant speed), @MrBallins(with servant speed), @Harith0cell (With Servant speed)

Have a feeling this may get fiesty but nothing ventured nothing gained is what they say i suppose hahahahahah

Last edited:
Following. Want to see what people think about Rel up to FTL speed of Servant first.

For Ryougi Shiki's part, I tend to agree for Void Shiki's Beyond Dimensional Existence Type 2 due to propose it to the OP in the previous CRT.

At first glance it's fine in the additional P&A for Mash, but i guess, it's better to wait for the official translation to come out first.

Last edited:
I agree with the Void Shiki and Mash stuff. Not convinced on the FTL Servants, especially due to the mountains of anti feats against it.

I agree with the Void Shiki and Mash stuff. Not convinced on the FTL Servants, especially due to the mountains of anti feats against it.
A lot of the Anti-Feats which I'm assuming you're talking about the likes of Lobo being said to move 200Km/h or Fae Knight Lancelot whilst using Hollow Heart Albion Flying at something like 60Mp/s if I remember Correctly is mostly movement Speed which I specifically noted is not FTL

And there is not a lot of Anti-Feats I can recall off the top of my head for FTL reactions plus theres the BB statment which also makes it difficult to give FTL Movment Speed

A lot of the Anti-Feats which I'm assuming you're talking about the likes of Lobo being said to move 200Km/h or Fae Knight Lancelot whilst using Hollow Heart Albion Flying at something like 60Mp/s if I remember Correctly is mostly movement Speed which I specifically noted is not FTL

And there is not a lot of Anti-Feats I can recall off the top of my head for FTL reactions plus theres the BB statment which also makes it difficult to give FTL Movment Speed
anti-feats include pretty much the entirety of FSN and Zero. GO also has some. MHS is already too far honestly. they're consistently in the supersonic range by a large majority of detailed descriptions. even if this site does not accept these for some reason, they in conjunction with lightning feats should vastly overwhelm these higher speed outliers. at least MHS has an argument to be made that it's a middle ground (though I disagree and still think it should be lower), while higher than that really has no argument to be used. it's basically supersonic (the most consistent and common) > MHS (middle ground) > anything higher (outliers). the last one has a lot stacked against it.

also, people to my knowledge haven't even reacted to Archimedes and his NP mid attack.

Saber and Shirou LS statements are hyperbole. especially Shirou, since it mentions surpassing sound and light. why even mention sound at that point?

with that being said, I appreciate the effort on the CRT, but i'm heavily against the Servant speed.

i agree with the Void Shiki part however.

Last edited:
anti-feats include pretty much the entirety of FSN and Zero. GO also has some. MHS is already too far honestly. they're consistently in the supersonic range by a large majority of detailed descriptions. even if this site does not accept these for some reason, they in conjunction with lightning feats should vastly overwhelm these higher speed outliers. at least MHS has an argument to be made that it's a middle ground (though I disagree and still think it should be lower), while higher than that really has no argument to be used. it's basically supersonic (the most consistent and common) > MHS (middle ground) > anything higher (outliers). the last one has a lot stacked against it.

with that being said, I appreciate the effort on the CRT, but i'm heavily against the Servant speed.

Half the statments for LS that are in the thread are from F/SN and F/Z however and you're probably going to pull the "hyperbole" card but once again given the abundance of the other statments and evidence provided they may not be 100% hyperbolic

and the Calc was accepted and Hansa did perform it and the statment about him being far below burial agency members is there as well so I don't how to feel about saying MHS is the middle ground when based on the Calc and the statments it's a pretty big Lowball

Cause Charchters have been shown to get stronger in later works with the implementation of later ideas same way Jeanne alter used to be a legitimate threat but now compared to the likes of Lostbelt King Arjuna and Zeus she's a pebble on the side of the road it's the power creep effect it happens

That said fair enough I suppose thanks for the input

also, people to my knowledge haven't even reacted to Archimedes and his NP mid attack.

Saber and Shirou LS statements are hyperbole. especially Shirou, since it mentions surpassing sound and light. why even mention sound at that point?

Nasu by himself say that Fgo have show better feat i' some thing compared to previous work ( he have tell it when talked about tsukihime remake). So the problem of FSN and zero is not to be make. As in fgo they got better feat that even nasu accepted. For the consistent supersonic feat which you talk ?

Nasu by himself say that Fgo have show better feat i' some thing compared to previous work ( he have tell it when talked about tsukihime remake). So the problem of FSN and zero is not to be make. As in fgo they got better feat that even nasu accepted. For the consistent supersonic feat which you talk ?
except these same feats exist in GO and the other Fate works are still canon to it.

Nasu is also the same guy that said Excalibur cannot be replicated, even though that breaks Heaven's Feel, among many unusable and contradicted statements. we need to evaluate whether his statements are valid or not on a case by case basis.

Saber needed command seal amps to cross the distance of around 4 kilometers from the bridge to the building Archer was on and was struggling to deflect shots from him with long intervals.

1.png

2.png

Bellerophon is only this fast, despite it being a dangerous NP.
xPaapuG.jpg

if Bellerophon was this fast and Servants were MHS, let alone higher Saber would not have issue getting out of the way completely without any risk of harm.
She cannot block that blow. The only possible measure is to jump and evade it. But even if she does avoid the attack, the trail is enough to chip at her protection. She will eventually take a direct blow if she continues like this.

there's also numerous things like this.

Though the tree trunks were all very thick, for the sharp sickles flying at 400 kilometers an hour, it was as easy as sawing wood.
DA's Dirks apparently not quite reaching sound level (granted he never really tags any Servants with these so it isn't a huge deal)
Like Lancer, Saber has protection against projectile weapons. Lancer reads the course of the projectile attack using the sound of cutting air and the enemy's murderous intent. Saber uses the sound of cutting air and her own instincts.
faster than sound makes Zero Saber struggle
The two machine guns were not in any way inferior to the black knight’s angry howl; screeching hotly, they attacked Saber. The bullets, faster than the speed of sound, were still unable to surpass the speed of Saber’s sword. Nevertheless, the speed of twenty-odd bullets per second left her only able to parry.

Saber's with prana burst is only several times faster than sound despite a three times increase in speed.
The Invisible Air that compresses the air and refracts light in an illusion can be used in another way. The instant the bounded field is released it can blow the opponent with a single long distance strike with a gale made out of the super high pressure of the condensed air.
And this was the application of Saber's plan. The point of holding the sword backward in a wide stance was for that― to accelerate the air strike even more.
Released from the golden sword, a jet of air comes out from behind Saber. By releasing her armor to increase her prana burst further, her body changes into a supersonic bullet.
At this point, Saber's speed is three times higher than normal. It's already too late for an ambush attack or an evasion the instant she steps forward. Even if Lancer's spear can deal a serious wound to Saber, he will receive a lethal strike the same instant. That is certainly a strike made to risk one's life for a certain victory, ready to even have her flesh cut or her bones severed. Breaking through the wall of air at several times the speed of sound, the shockwave of the rush blew the surrounding rubbles like leaves.
even GO has similar feats, with an NP arrow being this fast.
2f8b666ebde4cd6a98ecb87636133875.png

808df9c7382d7f64b32a4993bcfc2d5b.png

Tomoe's arrows are only the speed of sound.

She transforms her mana into heat, and shoots and arrow of flames towards her enemy. The arrow itself isn't special (for something that's shot at the speed of sound), but the flames give it more power.
notice a lot of these are detailed descriptions, so arguing hyperbole really isn't good. the most explained and detailed feats are consistently massively below MHS. anything higher is going way too far. and there are plenty of more of these types of feats out there.

so yeah, MHS is already stretching it, but I won't argue against it here. but anything beyond this is just way too outlierish.

Last edited:
It's not an anti-feats but rather the old statement (Fsn) was replaced with a newer one (Fgo). As Regidian said that Nasu further improved performance in Fgo, as well as a few contradictions will be considered as outliers in order to create consistent scaling.

Last edited:
It's not an anti-feats but rather the old statement (Fsn) was replaced with a newer one (Fgo). As Regidian said that Nasu further improved performance in Fgo, as well as a few contradictions will be considered as outliers in order to create consistent scaling.
these statements existed in Fate/Zero, FSN, etc. these series are still canon and GO also carries on these feats. all of this evidence and even MHS stuff Vs. very few already wonky outlier feats.

even GO has similar feats, with an NP arrow being this fast.
2f8b666ebde4cd6a98ecb87636133875.png
Look I don't wanna be the one to say this buuuut.........

Anyways majority of these statments you're bringing up are from Zero and FSN, and as its already been pointed out Servants have simply gotten stronger with the introduction of new works and more powerful antagonists and thats not to mention all the statments talking about LS that were also posted in the OP that came from Stay Night and Zero

So I think you bring up a valid argument (and it Honestly seems like Nasu doesn't know where he wants Servants speed to be at rn) but if you look at more recent works Servants are faster than Supersonic dude Mash dodging lasers, Castor moving at SOL , Musashi blocking said SOL attack,Sigurd and anyone who's fought against holmes in LB, people who've fought Archimedes, Santa Karna being FTL just to name a couple and most of the time its Movment speed like The Museline travel speed Statment from LB6. which I have noted several times is below FTL

We know that Burst speed and Movment over long distances can differ in the Verse take Lancer and Rider for example Lancer is noted to have Faster burst speed but Rider is faster over long distances, Take Hessian Lobo's feat as well for example that 200KM/h is also Anti-Feat material but in that very same chapter of Remnant he dodges a trap in a microsecond and then a second trap even faster than that

Last edited:
Look I don't wanna be the one to say this buuuut.........

Anyways majority of these statments you're bringing up are from Zero and FSN, and as its already been pointed out Servants have simply gotten stronger with the introduction of new works and more powerful antagonists and thats not to mention all the statments talking about LS that were also posted in the OP that came from Stay Night and Zero

So I think you bring up a valid argument (and it Honestly seems like Nasu doesn't know where he wants Servants speed to be at rn) but if you look at more recent works Servants are faster than Supersonic dude Mash dodging lasers, Castor moving at SOL , Musashi blocking said SOL attack,Sigurd and anyone who's fought against holmes in LB, people who've fought Archimedes, Santa Karna being FTL just to name a couple and most of the time its Movment speed like The Museline travel speed Statment from LB6. which I have noted several times is below FTL

We know that Burst speed and Movment over long distances can differ in the Verse take Lancer and Rider for example Lancer is noted to have Faster burst speed but Rider is fatster over long distances, Take Hessian Lobo's feat as well for example that 200KM/h is also Anti-Feat material but in that very same chapter of Remnant he dodges a trap in a microsecond and then a second trap even faster than that
the problem is that i don't think most recent works matter. i care about what most works say and what the most common and consistent feats are.

also some of those are missing context or misunderstandings. for instance, fighting Archimedas does not require LS speed considering you can just kill him before his NP goes off or get out of the area before the beams of light actually are shot. no one has actually dodged Archimedas's NP to my knowledge.

as for the travel speed =/= combat speed, I'd agree if not for the fact Bellerophon is an attack that Servants struggle with. the GO arrow stuff were also attacks, etc. sorry, but I can't be convinced on this. if Nasu said his older Fate series were not canon to GO, I'd be more inclined to believe this and potentially maaybe ignore the lower GO showings, but that's not the case.

also, didn't Melt go LS in GO under special circumstances to time travel and it basically killed her? i remember something like that vaguely.

.as for the travel speed =/= combat speed, I'd agree if not for the fact Bellerophon is an attack that Servants struggle with. the GO arrow stuff were also attacks, etc. sorry, but I can't be convinced on this. if Nasu said his older Fate series were not canon to GO, I'd be more inclined to believe this and potentially maaybe ignore the lower GO showings, but that's not the case.
Umm I do believe that Bellerophon is an A-Rank Noble Phantasm that's more or less equal to Excalibur which is touted as the Strongest magic sword so i think that may play a part in servants having trouble dealing with it

But if you say you can't be convinced of this then that's that i suppose we'll have to wait for more intput for now

Umm I do believe that Bellerophon is an A-Rank Noble Phantasm that's more or less equal to Excalibur which is touted as the Strongest magic sword so i think that may play a part in servants having trouble dealing with it

But if you say you can't be convinced of this then that's that i suppose we'll have to wait for more intput for now
yes, but we know its 400-500 KMPH speed is comparable to Servants since it can tag them. but yeah, i'll just stop here and continue looking at the thread.

I agree with Servant Speed Upgrade. Though as a note, servants are not capable of exceeding the Speed of Light, or even reaching it. As of Strange Fake's latest volume
Tia Escardos can freely accelerate their speed up to, but not including, the Speed of Light. And Enkidu keeps up with them.
There is also BB stating that servants can not exceed the Speed of Light, even with EX Agility. Although Meltryllis exceeds the SoL later that same event, it destroys her Spirit Origin.

I have no comment on the Void Shiki stuff as that's over my head, so I guess I'm neutral.

As for Mash Ortinax stuff ... ngl she needs an entire CRT dedicated to this key. Ortinax Mash flat out has multiple feats that would scale her far higher than other servants. LB 6 Mash likely needs her own key too, but that can wait for LB 6 to be released on Global to get official translations. Ortinax fights multiple entities stronger than the top servants and even keeps up with Nanomachine boosted servants in Atlantis iirc. But yeah give her the Black Barrel and a new key for now.

I agree with Servant Speed Upgrade. Though as a note, servants are not capable of exceeding the Speed of Light, or even reaching it. As of Strange Fake's latest volume
Tia Escardos can freely accelerate their speed up to, but not including, the Speed of Light. And Enkidu keeps up with them.
There is also BB stating that servants can not exceed the Speed of Light, even with EX Agility. Although Meltryllis exceeds the SoL later that same event, it destroys her Spirit Origin.
I do believe the BB statment was posted in the OP however thanks for the input
As for Mash Ortinax stuff ... ngl she needs an entire CRT dedicated to this key. Ortinax Mash flat out has multiple feats that would scale her far higher than other servants. LB 6 Mash likely needs her own key too, but that can wait for LB 6 to be released on Global to get official translations. Ortinax fights multiple entities stronger than the top servants and even keeps up with Nanomachine boosted servants in Atlantis iirc. But yeah give her the Black Barrel and a new key for now.
Yeah exactly I mean off the top of my head killing the Machine Gods alone could possibly be Low-1-C Possibly 1-C stuff considering Zeus=Lostbelt King Ivan i believe, but I wanted to wait for LB5.2 and maybe 6 to come out on NA before I drop a whole revision on It because Fan Translations take a back seat to official TL's so I didnt wanna make a revision and then end up having it overturned when the official TL' s come out

Guess we have to say "big no-no" on the Light Speed/FTL Servants
However, how about the one that Santa Karna performed? Is that enough for make it into FTL category?

Guess we have to say "big no-no" on the Light Speed/FTL Servants
However, how about the one that Santa Karna performed? Is that enough for make it into FTL category?
it's already stated in GO that Servants can't surpass the speed of light, at least under normal circumstances.

and aren't those events memes? it's like using Carnival Phantasm for feats in my opinion.

It's slightly a meme but with serious tone event, like Vritra is literally a f***ing broken in that event
Anyway i just want to bring it up but if Santa Karna FTL performance isn't validating anything here then we can put the FTL revision as rejection

It's slightly a meme but with serious tone event, like Vritra is literally a f***ing broken in that event
Anyway i just want to bring it up but if Santa Karna FTL performance isn't validating anything here then we can put the FTL revision as rejection
well the fact it is FTL goes against the lore of Servants being unable to go to light speed or beyond under normal circumstances, and even under the rare abnormal circumstances that it can be preformed it seems to completely shatter their spirit origin.

Huh. Funny, I was thinking about making a thread like this sometime soon. This one is pretty messy though, so I think I'll make it later. More complete and organized, more feats, etc.

Huh. Funny, I was thinking about making a thread like this sometime soon. This one is pretty messy though, so I think I'll make it later. More complete and organized, more feats, etc.
Only if you don't take too much time, almost a year man! And your promised CRT aren't come and i'm starting to get tired waiting for the CRT and the profiles

I have no comment on the Void Shiki stuff as that's over my head, so I guess I'm neutral.

For BB her explications, it's only for the one with A agility and below not Ex agility it's why santa karna can go ftl with Ex agility.

Really confusing about Void Shiki now. So her trueself is the Root yes, but what is the Shiki we saw normally, her avatar????. If that it true then Void Shiki either need a separate profile, or we make key for Void Shiki with Avatar and Trueself

I don't know much about grand order but if there are statements like the ones CrystalValley showed then I don't think servants should have Relativistic speed or Ftl I mean when looking at Saber in fate zero light novel

Having taken off her armor, Saber didn't gain just agility. The prana needed to form and maintain her armor was now available for use in her offensive. This means a lot for the skill of "prana burst" that Saber possessed.
At this point, Saber's speed is three times higher than normal. It's already too late for an ambush attack or an evasion the instant she steps forward. Even if Lancer's spear can deal a serious wound to Saber, he will receive a lethal strike the same instant. That is certainly a strike made to risk one's life for a certain victory, ready to even have her flesh cut or her bones severed. Breaking through the wall of air at several times the speed of sound, the shockwave of the rush blew the surrounding rubbles like leaves.

Saber with a good master and after taking off her armor is going at 3 times her normal speed with mana burst is only several times the speed of sound

and from what CrystalValley as shown there are similar statements in grand order I think Relativistic for normal servants is to much I mean Tomoe arrow being only speed of sound but servants Relativistic speed makes no sense

If anything I think having characters like Kirei at MHS might be the problem sense the only way he could deal with Kiritsugu calico m950 is by covering his head with his bullet resist clothes he could not dodge them even in his prime with command seals or block them for that matter the scene the in the anime that has him block them with black keys is filler a character that can move at MHS should easily be able to dodge that sense MHS is around mach 100 which Kirei and for that matter most humans characters in nasuverse are nowhere near so maybe the humans should be down graded

But I don't know much about grand order so maybe I'm wrong and stay night and zero really are no longer important but I'm up to date on case files and strange fake translation I don't think the feats in these light novels are that much higher

Like in strange fake they bring up Alcides normal arrows being faster than sound

Then his fingers released the bowstring, and loosed an arrow. An arrow that flew far faster
than the wind, and outstripped even the speed of sound.
Even sound as if that was impressive and we know his arrows are only supersonic

No matter what she tried to do now, there was no way of avoiding the
supersonic arrow.

These statement are from strange fake so are you guys trying to say that Alcides normal arrows are useless cause if Relativistic speed is true for servants than his arrows might as well be moving in slow motion for most servants

Relativistic speed is to much I think

Last edited:
Really confusing about Void Shiki now. So her trueself is the Root yes, but what is the Shiki we saw normally, her avatar????. If that it true then Void Shiki either need a separate profile, or we make key for Void Shiki with Avatar and Trueself
Saber from the garden of Sinners event is described as an illusion something like a dream, Void Shiki as in her true form is the root itself

Like in strange fake they bring up Alcides normal arrows being faster than sound
His Arrows also outstripped lightning in the same Light Novel it's all about how seriously you take the statments cause Japanease authors tend to say things simply because it sounds cool and look that definitely sounds like a cop out but there are numerous examples where they'll write a charchter saying something like "My Body is stronger than steel" it happens in Slime and Nanatsu but in reality they're quite a bit stronger than steel so they end up writing something like "It even outstripped the speed of sound" in attempt to make it sound cooler and it does I suppose but it's not a true reflection of how strong their body truly is (although that's just my take on the statments and you don't have to take this as me saying this is what it is period as my assessment may be wrong)

And like I explained again even in that same Fate/Zero light novel they were stated to be approaching the speed of light, you have the light speed statments posted in the OP that are from FSN, you have people fighting Holmes who can produce beams of light with his Mystic code and Servants dodging lasers, you have servants Performing SOL attacks and then others blocking said SOL attacks

Burst speed and Movment speed over long distances differ and there are examples like Hessian travelling at 200km/h and then dodging two traps one in a microsecond and then one in even less than that in the very same chapter or Lancer being faster than Rider in burst speed but shes faster over longer distances

So theres arguments on both sides however if you look at the more recent examples they favour the LS side of things which again leads back into the point that Servants have simply gotten stronger as time has gone on with the implementation of new ideas and stronger antagonists same way Jeanne Alter was once a legitimate threat but in the face of the likes of Lostbelt King Arjuna or Beast VII she's a minor inconvenience at best

As I said before I don't know much about grand order sense I can't bring myself to play it mobile games are just not my thing so your saying that servants movements speed are around or lower than sound but their combat speeds are relativistic or ftl
Burst speed and Movment speed over long distances differ and there are examples like Hessian travelling at 200km/h and then dodging two traps one in a microsecond and then one in even less than that in the very same chapter
That makes no sense I understand combat and movement speed not being the same but that just way to big of a different not even taking into account that most of these servants fights can go on for hours like we saw in fate apocrypha Karna and Siegfried I don't think you can just call this burst of movement they did not even have time to use their NP and the LN said they could fight for days

In fact, several hours had passed since they first began. Neither had used their Noble Phantasm neither had even the chance to utter their true names.

So theres arguments on both sides however if you look at the more recent examples they favour the LS side of things which again leads back into the point that Servants have simply gotten stronger as time has gone on with the implementation of new ideas and stronger antagonists same way Jeanne Alter was once a legitimate threat but in the face of the likes of Lostbelt King Arjuna or Beast VII she's a minor inconvenience at best

You might be right sense I don't know that much about grand order though I'll just take you guys word on it I think you could make a arguments for either side but if there's more to support relativistic or ftl than ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back