• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Having transcended power doesn't mean anything. That same statement was made for shikai Yamamoto. It doesn't mean you transcended the boundary unless theirs context
Yhwach aborbed the Soul King who transcended the boundary himself for been the first "mutt" being in existence and his reiatsu. Take the L-context.

I analyzed Bleach's discussion rules to rewrite them to be more clear and concise.
  • Regading Sosuke Aizen and Dangai Ichigo, Aizen uses the metaphor of describing their "transcendant" transformation as being akin to a third dimensional lifeform being superior to a second dimensional lifeform. However, this is only metaphorical to illustrate the difference between them and other characters and it is not suggested that the characters actually possibly some kind of physiology of higher-dimensional lifeforms. Revisions should not be made to add this to these characters.
This rule was discussed in https://vsbattles.com/threads/aizen-higher-dimensional.118768/ and https://vsbattles.com/threads/making-a-rule-to-bleach.118772/ and added at https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?type=revision&diff=7170483&oldid=7162306. I will be linking the threads in my rewrite.
  • The current size for the Seireitei is accepted as being 785.45 kilometers in radius based on information from interviews mentioned in the above link. There are visuals and other issues that contradict that size, but currently the word of god is held to be the most reliable source on this matter. Any future revisions concerning the size of the Seireitei should wait for additional evidence from the likes of databooks, adaptations, Word of God, etc. which could affect our current understanding of the Seireitei.
This rule was discussed in https://vsbattles.com/threads/new-issues-with-the-calculated-size-of-the-seireitei.120359/ and https://vsbattles.com/threads/verse-specific-rule-removal-and-small-bleach-rule-change.146146/ and applied in https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?type=revision&diff=7195996&oldid=7185481 and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?type=revision&diff=7801739&oldid=7781612. I will be linking the threads in my rewrite.
  • Gremmy creating outer space has been discussed numerous times and even accepted to be legitimate/scale to his AP but was rejected as an outlier as it is tiers above any other feat performed in the series by characters of his calibre and is inconsistent with Gremmy's other feats in his battle with Kenpachi.
This rule was discussed in https://vsbattles.com/threads/bleach-possible-gremmy-ap-upgrade.129998/ and added in https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?diff=7369980&oldid=7360699. I will be linking the thread in my rewrite.
How do you guys feel about me rewording the discussion rules to read like this?

The Gremmy feat been denied because some user decided to say, "prove his stars are real-they-are-painted-bro" makes me wonder why ComicVine treats VSBW as a joke. What makes Kaguya's dimension stars real? Could be another painting in the background stated to be a star with artificial Ootsutsuki light. And remember we don't have to prove our opinions. You have to prove is a real star. lol

The Gremmy feat been denied because some user decided to say, "prove his stars are real-they-are-painted-bro" makes me wonder why ComicVine treats VSBW as a joke. What makes Kaguya's dimension stars real? Could be another painting in the background stated to be a star with artificial Ootsutsuki light. And remember we don't have to prove our opinions. You have to prove is a real star. lol
Comicvine is honestly a joke, so I wouldn't really care what they think dawg

Basically nothing intelligent has come from ComicVine. It's just people who legit just don't understand how to do the whole powerscaling thing.

I don't know what you're talking about. Do you agree with me rewording these rules or not?

I don't know what you're talking about. Do you agree with me rewording these rules or not?
The Gremmy rule seems exagerated. Its based on a moderator "thinking/opinion" that is outlier because we have to "prove" stars are "real" when the character's power is to create "anything he thinks of into reality" and was never contradicted or proven to have "fake" creations. The moderator closed the thread based on the creator of the thread been forced to close based on "everyone agrees is an outlier" which would be anyone ever who is against the verse getting an upgrade to that tier. I don't agree with the rule because is based on bias. I made my point. I drop the mic now.

Calling Gremmy feat as Outlier is biggest joke regarding bleach scaling. When later Yhwach was trying to nuke the complete verse it clearly follows up.

The Gremmy rule seems exagerated. Its based on a moderator "thinking/opinion" that is outlier because we have to "prove" stars are "real" when the character's power is to create "anything he thinks of into reality" and was never contradicted or proven to have "fake" creations. The moderator closed the thread based on the creator of the thread been forced to close based on "everyone agrees is an outlier" which would be anyone ever who is against the verse getting an upgrade to that tier. I don't agree with the rule because is based on bias. I made my point. I drop the mic now.
Completely agree with you.

Akuto scaling jumped from 2C to high 1A. No one calls it Outlier but when it comes to Bleach. Jumping from 5B to 3B is Outliers. Yeah Bleach isn't treated separately. I can list several profiles in wiki whose scaling sky rocket from 9A to Low 1A no one bothers to call it Outliers. Only Bleach gets this kind of treatment.

With Respectfully I disagree with wiki staffs considering Gremmy feat being Outlier. Well it's already exists as a rule so can't be helped. I Hope someday this rules gets removed and bleach gets fair treatment like other verses.

Kubo in the club answered the following question.

Question: Does the Soul King have a name?
Kubo: The Soul King has a name, for the current anime, it might appear.

Based on his answer, it seems that the "Soul King" is just a title.
We knew this from the light novels content. The 5 noble houses and Ichibei gave him the "tittle" of Reio aka Soul King, even Ginjo was told he could become a Soul King. There were multiple Soul King candidates.

I mean that was obvious. They were gonna turn Ichigo into the "Soul King" so unless they were gonna change Ichigo's name to Soul King it was always just a title.
The name isn't just a title it's a seal as well. When your named soul king by ichibei your reiastu is sacrificed to realms.
Actually, Ichibei rewrote Yhwach's corpse and name it Soul King in CFYOW.
I don't think so yhwach already was reio since he absorbed Sk. In WdAly novel. They just took yhwachs corpse put 1000s of seals on it and stored it at the Greater Soul King Palace and that's how the universe was saved.

The Gremmy thing may be less of an outlier now that Lost Agent Arc characters are 5-B, but I doubt it'll get accepted still.
nah dude, the gap betwen 3-B, even if just baseline, is massively insanely huge. It's literally like eclipsing all their lives of training. it might as well be an infinite gap

it's like the difference between 1 and the number of grains of sand in the beach

nah dude, the gap betwen 3-B, even if just baseline, is massively insanely huge. It's literally like eclipsing all their lives of training. it might as well be an infinite gap

it's like the difference between 1 and the number of grains of sand in the beach
But you should know this is only limited to Bleach 😭. You know how many characters in wiki jumped from 9A to tier H1A and 0? But 5B to 3B being huge is just crazy.

Project Blade new Bleach mobile game teaser PV alongside some stills from the big PV coming out on July 5. By the looks of it the game will be called Bleach: Soul Resonance​

F0GODvoaEAAoVdv.jpg
F0GODvraAAAYtry.jpg

IMG_6191.png
F0GO3TTaUAAsPJ1.jpg

F0GO3TUaUAEyt-X.jpg
F0GUITcXsAAqO3z.jpg

It's marketed as 3D action game and leakers are saying it looks better than the recently announced JJK console game and rivals the Naruto Storm series so definitely look forward to it! 👀

Point noted. I'll bring that up with the other staff later, but for now, I'm just rewording the rules to read a little better.

Back