• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

tbh I really dont see chrysaslis aizen packing up tybw kenpachi, gerard, or ichibei
Fodder shinigami can sense TYBW Kenpachi while he's about to fight a person who Kenny thinks is the "strongest sternritter"...

Ichibei with the new stuff just isn't that impressive dawg, and Gerard isn't even on bankai Kenny's level

They threw the transendence shit out the window in tybw tbf.
How? Show me one example of someone sensing Almighty and Reio Yhwach's full reiatsu weaponized at them, and not his passive holding back reiatsu

BTW people still can't sense Aizen's reiatsu, showing he didn't drop it... you keep saying this, but that doesn't make it true. It's just a thing in bleach

Nah you just didnt read his comment correctly 😂
oh-shit-jake-gyllenhaal.gif

Why is Fullbring Arc Chad High 6-A while TYBW Chad is High 6-B? There's nothing showing that he got weaker. Also this is implying Chad is stronger than Unohana

Ichibe's absolutely the strongest "pure" shinigami during that arc, he's above Bankai Yamamoto who would dookie dogshit all over Bankai Kenpachi, Adult Toshiro and Gerard. His scaling hasn't changed, he's still beastly as ****.
I thought Bankai Kenpachi would just one shot Yamamoto

TYBW Bankai Kenpachi wouldn't, CFYOW Kenpachi would, or at least he would arguably one-shot him, depending on your opinion of the scaling.

eos kenpachi is put on the same tier as ichigo and aizen
Not even close yhwachs finger beam was going to wipe out kenpachi along with the G13 and a suppressed aizen wiped them out with ease. Ichigo threw hands with yhwach same yhwach had absorb Gerard who dwarfz kenpachi in power

Cfyow kenny is overrated that doesn't change anything

Is it okay if I change Gin's profile to say "at most 6-B, higher with bankai"? Or do I have to be an admin or something to do that

That will be added. New scenes and fights will be added thanks to the sacrifice of filler stuff from the manga that added nothing to the fights. Fights will be fast paced like the Ichigo vs Yhwach one.
Well the Ichigo vs Yhwach fight won't feel rushed tho at least and it'll be expanded on. Ep 13 is gonna be longer - sorta like the recent KNY s3 finale episode.

They threw the transendence shit out the window in tybw tbf.
pretty much. A lot of shit in this wiki is pure assumption cause they still believe transcendence means something after aizens defeat. Trust me, when the anime is done, a lot of rework has to be done here. That’s just a fact.

pretty much. A lot of shit in this wiki is pure assumption cause they still believe transcendence means something after aizens defeat. Trust me, when the anime is done, a lot of rework has to be done here. That’s just a fact.
iirc CFYOW still uses the term "transcendence"

Im neutral on this. In the tybw they seem to not be able to sense aizen. Kisuke could only gauge his power based on the destructive power of his kido. In the novels it implied hikone was about to become a transcended being and shatter the boundary. Tho the fact plp could sense ichigo makes me second guess

Heard that episode 26 of tybw will be 1 hour long from multiple people, apparently it covers the Whole Yhwach vs Ichibei Fight.

Heard that episode 26 of tybw will be 1 hour long from multiple people, apparently it covers the Whole Yhwach vs Ichibei Fight.
1 hour is too much for that single fight. Probably It'll just be 2 episodes in succession. Not a fan of this ngl, if cour 4 will be the shutzstaffell fights what will even reamain to cover for cour 3 ? There's not even a big battle in the chapters between
And I hope they don't rush too much this cour...

1 hour is too much for that single fight. Probably It'll just be 2 episodes in succession. Not a fan of this ngl, if cour 4 will be the shutzstaffell fights what will even reamain to cover for cour 3 ? There's not even a big battle in the chapters between
Possible CFYOW adaptation

In CFYOW Soul KIng Yhwach is stated to have transcendent reiatsu.

Kubo will probaby add fights for the Fullbringers, Grimmjow, Nel, Hallibel, Chad vs statues and expand upon Uryu vs Jugram. Maybe Isshin, and Ryuken vs Gerard, etc. I believe 100% the final fight agaisnt Yhwach will include more than just Aizen and Ichigo vs Yhwach. (Renji was never there just an illusion of KS)

Why can’t aizen make yama think he’s stabbing him with KS when he’s not if he controls all 5 senses how can yama tell he’s actually being stabbed with KS reiatsu?

Was Aizen not using KS and just talking bs to yamma?

Back