• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making a rule to bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, its not the first time that it happens, but SEVERAL times, several times the argument about ''higher dimensional'' Ichigo and Aizen is brought up, not only they are hyperbole but already were debunked before and it mess with the scaling and its heavily inconsistent
main-qimg-ac5121fd4a52b7339e574e707984e167_1.jpg

we should make a rule against it, no?

Last edited:
im fairly new how often is it bought up really? reasonable people show understand its not literally higher D, if you use it your just wanking bleach.

Creating a rule is a bit excessive, no credible Bleach fan on the wiki supports this nonsense or brings it up.
It's just Reio being himself.

I think we should do something about it. For these reasons, he does not mean the dimensions. an explanation that it is not for that reason and therefore impossible.
We can direct those who bring it up directly there.

It could be a full-blown explanation as a continuation of the discussion rule. I don't think people will be more understanding as to why it's not against the rule.

that is Q&A and it is Reio, I never seen in a year a CRT about people using higher-dimensional bleach.

I'm not sure if a rule is really necessary. Reio's the only user I've seen actually bring up this as proof of an upgrade. At best, a formal warning should be given to him.

Reio actually asked this in questions and answers. he did not open a crt or claim it, so I think there is no need.

Not a staff member here but I do agree that it might not be necessary to make this a rule. At least not yet if it’s only one person that’s bringing it up.

Why would we make a rule against Q&A threads lol?

If anything, Reio should have a rule against him making Bleach CRT's, though even that seems a bit excessive since not all his CRT's are bad and again, he didn't even make the topic of this thread a CRT, it was a Q&A thread

So what are the conclusions here so far?

A rule could be a simple explanation like this:

• Regading Sosuke Aizen and Dangai Ichigo, Aizen uses the metaphor of describing their "transcendant" transformation as being akin to a third dimensional lifeform being superior to a second dimensional lifeform. However this is only metaphorical to illustrate the difference between them and other characters and it is not suggested that the characters actually possibly some kind of physiology of higher-dimensional lifeforms. Revisions should not be made to add this to these characters.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back