• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallest Bleach CRT Ever and that's on my mama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gremmy creates a galaxy -> not applicable to regular AP scaling -> environmental destruction. I was just gonna post this but lemme actually put the scans lmao for formality's sake

578_Imagines_outerspace_with_star_clusters_and_a_galaxy.jpg

coloredgremmygalaxy.JPG

Full page and color just so it's crystal clear to see.

"He could convert what he imagined into reality... he had materialized a gigantic meteorite and outer space itself..." ~ Can't Fear Your Own World

Tier: 6-A with one clone, High 6-A with his power multiplied by 6 copies of himself, 3-C via Environmental Destruction
Attack Potency: Continent level (Is stated to be the strongest Sternritter and should be above the lower tier Sternritter, created a meteor capable of destroying Seireitei with 1 clone that doubled his power), Multi-Continent level with his power multiplied by 6 copies of himself, Galaxy level via Environmental Destruction (Created a vast outer space with numerous stars and a galaxy)

To be honest idk why this hasn't been a thing in like 6-7 years ago when this chapter dropped but better late than never

At least we actually see Gremmy do his creation feat, unlike NNT

There's literally no spice, this is rather straight forward and simple, doesn't scale to anything, and is just an application of our site standards with how we treat creation feats. Don't perpetuate a negative stigma towards every Bleach thread Mitch, it's the last thing we need, if you keep doin it I'll come and smack you up bwah 👀

Last edited:
There's literally no spice, this is rather straight forward and simple, doesn't scale to anything, and is just an application of our site standards with how we treat creation feats. Don't perpetuate a negative stigma towards every Bleach thread Mitch, it's the last thing we need, if you keep doin it I'll come and smack you up bwah 👀
Sure, straightforward and simple. Also what negative stigma? I am simply speaking facts since literally every Bleach Thread has been spice 👀

Why is this Enviromental Destruction though?

It's created by The Visionary which Gremmy has shown to use offensively

Why is this Enviromental Destruction though?

It's created by The Visionary which Gremmy has shown to use offensively
Using offensively =/= not ED.

ED can be used offensively, technically.

"Environmental Destruction describes a character's capability to damage and destroy an area around themselves, but not necessarily their capacity to realistically harm their opponent."

Gremmy never uses his creation of "galaxy room" to realistically harm Kenpachi or anyone for that matter. It'd be different if he dropped a galaxy dead on Kenpachi but he doesn't, he probably could but that's just speculation.

Using offensively =/= not ED.

ED can be used offensively.

"Environmental Destruction describes a character's capability to damage and destroy an area around themselves, but not necessarily their capacity to realistically harm their opponent."

Gremmy never uses it to realistically attack Kenpachi.
But that isn't how creation feats work, if Gremmy can imagine a galaxy sized dimension, realistically he can also imagine galaxy AP missiles etc, that's kinda how his ability works, it's all tied to his imagination, we treat his explosives and guns as having comparable AP to the meteor he created for example.

As it says on the creation feats page;
In order to apply to a character's capacity to harm other characters, that is their usual Attack Potency, their Creation has to be connected to their other abilities. For example, it can be reasoned that a mage which expends mana from its energy pool to make a city and then channels a similar or greater amount of mana into another attack can scale to its creation feat.
Gremmy fits this fine, he doesn't need to specifically show that he can throw galaxies at Kenpachi for example, because we know that the ability he used to create the dimension and the one he uses to attack people with are the same.

But that isn't how creation feats work, if Gremmy can imagine a galaxy sized dimension, realistically he can also imagine galaxy AP missiles etc, that's kinda how his ability works, it's all tied to his imagination, we treat his explosives and guns as having comparable AP to the meteor he created for example.
That's because he attacked with the meteor. We see that Kenny scales to the meteor and Gremmy scales to Kenpachi. In fact Gremmy's other stuff only scales to his meteor because Gremmy scales to Kenny who scales to his meteor. Thus Gremmy's physicals can be scaled to his meteor. The same cannot be said for galaxy room.

As it says on the creation feats page;

Gremmy fits this fine, he doesn't need to specifically show that he can throw galaxies at Kenpachi for example, because we know that the ability he used to create the dimension and the one he uses to attack people with are the same.
No he never uses galaxy room to realistically harm anyone.

That's because he attacked with the meteor. We see that Kenny scales to the meteor and Gremmy scales to Kenpachi. In fact Gremmy's other stuff only scales to his meteor because Gremmy scales to Kenny who scales to his meteor. Thus Gremmy's physicals can be scaled to his meteor. The same cannot be said for galaxy room.

No he never uses galaxy room to realistically harm anyone.
I'm arguing that this isn't Enviromental Destruction and should actually be listed the same way his other AP ratings are, though of course, if we did that the whole thing would just be an outlier, which is why I'm guessing you're pushing for Enviromental Destruction.

He doesn't need to use galaxy room to harm anyone, the fact is that he imagined galaxy room, and his only method of harming people comes directly from the same ability that imagined a 3-C construct, we always treat creation feats that are tied to an offensive ability this way.

That's literally just how creation feats work here, and it even says it on the creation feats page which I quoted previously.

I'm arguing that this isn't Enviromental Destruction and should actually be listed the same way his other AP ratings are, though of course, if we did that the whole thing would just be an outlier, which is why I'm guessing you're pushing for Enviromental Destruction.

He doesn't need to use galaxy room to harm anyone, the fact is that he imagined galaxy room, and his only method of harming people comes directly from the same ability that imagined a 3-C construct, we always treat creation feats that are tied to an offensive ability this way.

That's literally just how creation feats work here, and it even says it on the creation feats page which I quoted previously.
Fax, no printer

Using the void of space to kill Kenpachi rather than the stars and galaxy doesn't magically make the stars and galaxy disappear.

I guess I could see Gremmy's tiering looking something like this "6-A, at least High 6-A, up to 3-C with 6 clones"

No one scales to 7 Gremmy anyhow, Kenpachi only tanked an explosion from 5-6 Gremmy. I'm leaving the God Tiers out of discussion, cuz I have a separate CRT for them soon, rather short compared to my other ones, but I don't want to derail this thread talking about Yhwach, Ichigo, and Aizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back