• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Possible Gremmy AP upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please before replying with something like outliers or anything read the full thread. I don't want see Bleach verse getting treated as an outsider in wiki.

It might not seem important, but understanding who gremmy is, or rather. what gremmy is. understanding how his schrift works much more clearly. gremmy thoumeaux is a quincy whose only existing body part is the brain, while the rest of his body is nothing more than a figment of his imagination. not just a random brain. however, but a 'quincy brain

HOW QUINCY POWERS WORK

I could stop here. honestly, i could. but. i also need to specify, as if it wasn't know, that obviously reishi = energy.

Every quincy ability, from hirenkyaku to blut, from vollstanding to literally, as said, any quincy ability, as well shown by the cases of lille and bambietta and their respective 'hax, is based on the reishi manipulation technique known as "REISHIN ESLAVEMENT":

It allows them to collect the reishi of the surrounding environment to increase their reiryoku and. consequently, to exponentially increase the potential of their techniques. but most of all, two important
things are said by askin and yhwach: 1. with the reishi, source of their powers, things can be done in an infinite extent: 2. with the reishi, spaces can be built through its manipulation.

"V" THE
VISIONARY

The visionary, as can be guessed from the different scans, allows gremmy to have a more or less common form of reality warping.

What he imagines, his fantasies, come to reality. whether they are indifferently healing himself. imagining another dead (e.g. guenael lee, rose,kensei), creating a copy of himself with the same amount of his "power of the imagination", they all just become reality.

AND HERE COMES THE PROBLEMS WITH HIS GREATEST FEAT:

THE (In)FAMOUS "OUTER SPACE".

OUTER SPACE FEAT

Again, i might just stop here as the feats and statements come from other author and seinosuke (one of bleach's most authoritative sources, working for the nobles). however, this is precisely where the explanation is needed. As anticipated, in order to understand gremmy's powers. it's necessary to understand his very nature.

Gremmy is a quincy. it has been said and it has been reiterated. a quincy, in order to be able to use their abilities and materialize the powers themselves or, again, create spaces (e.g. shadow world created by yhwach) it's necessary for them to carry out the process clearly defined by uryu. absorb the surrounding reishi, unite it with one's reiryoku, create an output in the form of material power. Gremmy created an outer space. he did it in the literal sense of
the word. it's a creation that requires the use of reishi, the source of the power of the quincy race, as stated by askin. So the conclusion is pretty simple. reishi+reiryoku = energy.

The outer space was created. like the meteor, through the reishi enslavement process. since the creation (and then the disappearance) took place through energy (and given in bleach:creation =destruction), it is directly attributable to gremmy's ap. not being able to be classified as "hax-only" (reality warping), being a creation through energy which produced output is computable in joules.

POSSIBLE COUNTERS

OK, these, for my personal experience during different debates are the counters that are used (by fewer and fewer people. to be honest) to try in some way. sometimes even illogically and against the basic rules of scaling,

TO UNDERESTIMATE THE VISIONARY.

1. The most common, as well as illogical.

"HE OPENED A PORTAL"

If until before the release of the official translations of cfyow this argument could be somehow accepted, from that moment it has expired. reduced to ashes. gremmy. as explained, materialized outer space through a process that requires and uses energy. therefore, by analyzing the additional information obtained from cfyow, we identify two further confirmations.

Starting from the claim "gremmy created outer space", reinforced by the author's statement ("he materialized outer space itself...") and by seinosuke's statement ("the ability to istantounesly create outer space..."). the claim doesn't need to be further proven. conversely. it is the obligation of those who try to debunk this claim that the one created by gremmy is a portal to the outer space and not outer space itself, going against what was established by both kubo and narita. if someone can provide me a statement specifying a random one of theses statements "he created a portal/a breach/a connection/a passage / an opening (or any other statement that suggests that it is indeed a portal) to the outer space. then and only then i will be willing to give up on this point.

FANTICIPATE: IT DOESN'T EXIST.

2. "SO YOU SCALE HIS AP TO HIS HAX?

Again, a counter worthy of those who don't understand scaling. having a verse where creation and destruction require the same kind of quantifiable energy to be generated, an ability that requires that same energy to even exist is an ability directly related to the possessor's ap. otherwise, no creator would scale to their creations.

3. One OF THE FUNNIEST.

"PROVE HE USED REISHI TO CREATE IT"

He I'M SORRY, WHAT?

THIS request is one of those requests that i would call illogical, falling into the category of fallacy known as "slothful induction": "evidences suggest x result in y, yet the oppositor insist y was caused by something else, sometimes being impossible to prove the existence of that something else".

IT has been explained, proven, further proven. that all members of the quincy race use the reishi enslavement process to use their powers ("y"). it has been said, reiterated and confirmed that gremmy is a quincy ("x"). gremmy, like all quincy (since there is no contrary evidence to qualify it otherwise, because it would be against what the authors wrote) uses the same process as all the other quincys ("x" result in "y"). since all the existing proofs declare the one just explained as the most consistent solution (in line with what the authors stated), to prove otherwise it is mandatory to the purpose of a possible debunk to prove that a law that is valid for all quincys. is not valid for gremmy. who is a quincy (explicably representing an exception).

4. "It's outlier"

Well, yes, but no. It is for those who have probably decided to stop watching Bleach after episode 1.

The meteor was supposed to kill everyone in the Seireitei outside of Gremmy himself, as he had imagined. We realize it was true from the way how everyone, from Pepe to Askin, from Bazz B to Haschwalth, were frightened by the causes that that meteor could have had on everyone, even on Yhwach himself.

After all, could really be considered as an outlier, bearing in mind the currently accepted Yhwach scaling, a feat coming from a being that CFYOW defines as "Gremmy Thoumeaux: that was the name of a boy who, barring Yhwach, was said to be the strongest of the Stern Ritter-someone who could beat anybody"?

It's also stated this, which is purely narrative but kinda explicative of Gremmy powers: "Though it was a cage that had been securely sealed with a barrier that only Yhwach could make, that seal was currently undone and the intended prisoner-Gremmy Thoumeaux-was standing in a corner of the passageway. None approached the boy who had been freed, and as though they believed they would be killed if they simply met eyes with him, the general members did not even enter his field of vision."

There is already a calculation for this feat.

Last edited:
We're definitely going to need a discussion rule. I've seen this upgrade thread so many times.

FYI, that amount of capslock and formatting is just going to put people right off your OP.
Sorry for the capslock. Also unlike other CRT i didn't missed any scans or point please take as much as time reading full CRT. I am not in any rush. Just give an input later.

Sorry for the capslock. Also unlike other CRT i didn't missed any scans or point please take as much as time reading full CRT. I am not in any rush. Just give an input later.
I'm not seeing anything new in your OP that hasn't already been proposed and rejected before.

I'm not seeing anything new in your OP that hasn't already been proposed and rejected before.
Well I already checked previous CRT and saw the feat was denied as outliers and you can tag the previous CRT where point are already discussed.

I explained why feat is not outliers and why the feat is AP related. I also Clearly explained why going against the feat is just ignoring the narrative perspective. Considering the feat as outlier is just ignoring the narrative and using own opinion.

I explained why feat is not outliers and why the feat is AP related. I also Clearly explained why going against the feat is just ignoring the narrative perspective. Considering the feat as outlier is just ignoring the narrative and using own opinion.
Creation of space does not necessarily mean creation of stars and galaxies.

The attack works more like a portal, where we see Kenpachi cutting himself out of it.

It is insane to propose that Gremmy used galaxy levels of Attack Potency just to try and hit Kenpachi with a vacuum.

None of Gremmy's other attacks are anywhere close to this, so it would be an outlier just compared to Gremmy's other feats, let alone any other character in the series at that point.

I'm seeing nothing convincing here for an upgrade; it's just convincing me we need that discussion rule.

Your explanation for why it’s not an outlier does not even cut it at all
Somehow you will require Yhwach to scale far above the feat but you said Yhwach was scared of the said feat that he scales far above?
And in no way will a single feat millions of times above the norms that are shown for character his class in his series not an outlier

Anyway I agree with the discussion rule been needed

Yeah. Discussion rule is required now. Tired of this
Bro can atleast check the full CRT. I already looked up old CRTs before making this thread. Why everyone treating everything for bleach as outliers or something else in wiki. Soul king already has feat for dividing original universe into 3 parts. Other characters performing these kinda feats ain't a outliers.

Your explanation for why it’s not an outlier does not even cut it at all
Somehow you will require Yhwach to scale far above the feat but you said Yhwach was scared of the said feat that he scales far above?
And in no way will a single feat millions of times above the norms that are shown for character his class in his series not an outlier

Anyway I agree with the discussion rule been needed
Read the full OP and understand. You are just skipping many points. Wait for atleast 30 mins I am Correcting capslock.

Bro can atleast check the full CRT. I already looked up old CRTs before making this thread. Why everyone treating everything for bleach as outliers or something else in wiki. Soul king already has feat for dividing original universe into 3 parts. Other characters performing these kinda feats ain't a outliers.
Now when did I say outlier? Hmm?

Never came out of my mouth. I said discussion rule.

Stop countering everybody's disagreement with "read the full OP"

1. The OP has absolutely nothing new
2. This is the sloppiest OP i've ever seen
3. We've read it

I fail to even consider this and I'm someone who actually believes Gremmy could scale there.

Now when did I say outlier? Hmm?

Never came out of my mouth. I said discussion rule.

Stop countering everybody's disagreement with "read the full OP"

1. The OP has absolutely nothing new
2. This is the sloppiest OP i've ever seen
3. We've read it

I fail to even consider this and I'm someone who actually believes Gremmy could scale there.
Sorry for misunderstanding. Also sorry for capslock. I am editing the OP. Please check it out later.

The attack works more like a portal, where we see Kenpachi cutting himself out of it.
I mean if Gremmy created Outer Space it would be accessible via a portal or smth. He didn't put Kenpachi in The outer space of Soul Society. He created one and tried to send and lock Kenpachi there. Kenpachi got inside of it as we saw but because of his immense strength he managed to get out.
About the Size of it we see stars and even galaxies. So yeah we can pretty much have an idea how big it is.
Not a fan of the thread being made right now since we have a few Bleach revision threads opened and one major one. But, it's something I'm looking forward and believe the outcome will be different in the future. So I'm against banning this topic.

Sorry for misunderstanding. Also sorry for capslock. I am editing the OP. Please check it out later.
It’s not about the caps lock I actually read the OP, it’s has nothing new it’s the same thing, reishi was used in creating it, reishi scale a to AP, e.t.c
It’s not an outlier cause well you think it’s not but this is a text book definition of outlier, consistent 6A and 6B feat but a single 3B feat millions of times above anything people of his caliber have done

It’s not about the caps lock I actually read the OP, it’s has nothing new it’s the same thing, reishi was used in creating it, reishi scale a to AP, e.t.c
It’s not an outlier cause well you think it’s not but this is a text book definition of outlier, consistent 6A and 6B feat but a single 3B feat millions of times above anything people of his caliber have done
duodecillions*

From your reply I can see you haven't completely read the OP. Either way. I am gonna try to ask for some mods who can look at the OP with open minded. You can take rest.

Also what do you mean by consistency. Gremmy was technically referred as chances of being SK brain. SK already has feat of dividing the orginal universe into 3 parts. Also this feat only counts to yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen. Possibly Yamamoto and Ichibe. I am not considering this feat counting on any other members.

By your logic many verses should be downgraded for creation feat.

Especially star level creation feat from Naruto and 7DS. Well i won't go into those verses because i don't care where you people scale them. My only concern is Bleach.

I hope we treat every verses equally. Also it's not a unique feat in bleach. Las Noches has artificial sun created by Aizen, Yukio even created dimensions with star and moon. SK created 3 universal realms (already accepted by wiki). Also i already pointed out quincies creating spaces in soul society. valley of screams also has stars and moons.

So we are gonna ignore all of these just because you don't want Bleach getting past multi continental?

Creation of space does not necessarily mean creation of stars and galaxies.

"HE OPENED A PORTAL"

If until before the release of the official translations of cfyow this argument could be somehow accepted, from that moment it has expired. reduced to ashes. gremmy. as explained, materialized outer space through a process that requires and uses energy. therefore, by analyzing the additional information obtained from cfyow, we identify two further confirmations.

Starting from the claim "gremmy created outer space", reinforced by the author's statement ("he materialized outer space itself...") and by seinosuke's statement ("the ability to istantounesly create outer space..."). the claim doesn't need to be further proven. conversely. it is the obligation of those who try to debunk this claim that the one created by gremmy is a portal to the outer space and not outer space itself, going against what was established by both kubo and narita. if someone can provide me a statement specifying a random one of theses statements "he created a portal/a breach/a connection/a passage / an opening (or any other statement that suggests that it is indeed a portal) to the outer space. then and only then i will be willing to give up on this point.

It is insane to propose that Gremmy used galaxy levels of Attack Potency just to try and hit Kenpachi with a vacuum.

Read the scan why he created outerspace.
None of Gremmy's other attacks are anywhere close to this, so it would be an outlier just compared to Gremmy's other feats, let alone any other character in the series at that point.
Read the last few paragraph explanation.
I'm seeing nothing convincing here for an upgrade; it's just convincing me we need that discussion rule.
Yes you can create the rule for this but before that check the full OP.

I already checked previous CRT and made this thread.

I don't necessarily see how "creating/materializing outer space in the middle of the Soul Society" necessarily needs to translate to him creating stars within that space. I think that the interpretation that he created a portal arguably fits that description as well, since creating/materializing a portal would also equate to outer space appearing. He created the meteor, but the thing is that I don't see why the galaxy room being a portal is contradictory with him creating it in the same manner as the meteor, because creating a portal would also involve the same type of creation. I would think "made a portal that opens into outer space" can easily fall under "can create outer space". Since, it's functionally the same. He is creating outer space in an area.

While BBS is not canon, it does provide supporting evidence in how it depicts Galaxy Room

I don't necessarily see how "creating/materializing outer space in the middle of the Soul Society" necessarily needs to translate to him creating stars within that space. I think that the interpretation that he created a portal arguably fits that description as well, since creating/materializing a portal would also equate to outer space appearing. He created the meteor, but the thing is that I don't see why the galaxy room being a portal is contradictory with him creating it in the same manner as the meteor, because creating a portal would also involve the same type of creation. I would think "made a portal that opens into outer space" can easily fall under "can create outer space". Since, it's functionally the same. He is creating outer space in an area.

While BBS is not canon, it does provide supporting evidence in how it depicts Galaxy Room
Sorry I don't understand. Are you saying he created portal or real outer space dimension. Because i already posted scans and explained why creation of spaces is nothing new for quincies.

essentially the bbs depiction can still fit with all the descriptions from cant fear your own world

unknown.png

essentially the bbs depiction can still fit with all the descriptions from cant fear your own world

unknown.png
Can you sent the full scan. I will check it out this with others. Also just so we want to downplay a verse we are gonna ignore canon materials and use some game ones ?

im not arguing the game as canon at all. I dont event think you it need for the above argument. at best its supporting evidence.

im not arguing the game as canon at all. I dont event think you it need for the above argument. at best its supporting evidence.
Yeah we are gonna ignore all points from novel and manga to downplay a verse great 👌. Even though we have several creation feats.

I entirely disagree with Cyber here as creating a portal is never stated whatsoever. However, this was recently rejected as an outlier, and afaik nothing has changed. I agree with damage about a discussion rule.
POSSIBLE COUNTERS

OK, these, for my personal experience during different debates are the counters that are used (by fewer and fewer people. to be honest) to try in some way. sometimes even illogically and against the basic rules of scaling,

TO UNDERESTIMATE THE VISIONARY.

"HE OPENED A PORTAL"

2. "SO YOU SCALE HIS AP TO HIS HAX?

Again, a counter worthy of those who don't understand scaling. having a verse where creation and destruction require the same kind of quantifiable energy to be generated, an ability that requires that same energy to even exist is an ability directly related to the possessor's ap. otherwise, no creator would scale to their creations.

3. One OF THE FUNNIEST.

"PROVE HE USED REISHI TO CREATE IT"

He I'M SORRY, WHAT?

THIS request is one of those requests that i would call illogical, falling into the category of fallacy known as "slothful induction": "evidences suggest x result in y, yet the oppositor insist y was caused by something else, sometimes being impossible to prove the existence of that something else".

IT has been explained, proven, further proven. that all members of the quincy race use the reishi enslavement process to use their powers ("y"). it has been said, reiterated and confirmed that gremmy is a quincy ("x"). gremmy, like all quincy (since there is no contrary evidence to qualify it otherwise, because it would be against what the authors wrote) uses the same process as all the other quincys ("x" result in "y"). since all the existing proofs declare the one just explained as the most consistent solution (in line with what the authors stated), to prove otherwise it is mandatory to the purpose of a possible debunk to prove that a law that is valid for all quincys. is not valid for gremmy. who is a quincy (explicably representing an exception).

4. "It's outlier"

Well, yes, but no. It is for those who have probably decided to stop watching Bleach after episode 1.

The meteor was supposed to kill everyone in the Seireitei outside of Gremmy himself, as he had imagined. We realize it was true from the way how everyone, from Pepe to Askin, from Bazz B to Haschwalth, were frightened by the causes that that meteor could have had on everyone, even on Yhwach himself.

After all, could really be considered as an outlier, bearing in mind the currently accepted Yhwach scaling, a feat coming from a being that CFYOW defines as "Gremmy Thoumeaux: that was the name of a boy who, barring Yhwach, was said to be the strongest of the Stern Ritter-someone who could beat anybody"?

It's also stated this, which is purely narrative but kinda explicative of Gremmy powers: "Though it was a cage that had been securely sealed with a barrier that only Yhwach could make, that seal was currently undone and the intended prisoner-Gremmy Thoumeaux-was standing in a corner of the passageway. None approached the boy who had been freed, and as though they believed they would be killed if they simply met eyes with him, the general members did not even enter his field of vision."
Many things added in this OP. I asked some staff members. I will wait for their reply. Also read these in the meantime.

you havent disproved it being an outlier at all
4. "It's outlier"

So much ignorance when comes to bleach upgrade

It’s an outlier because Jugram was ******** his pants over a tier 6 meteor, and there’s a bajillion more consistent tier 6 feats.
4. "It's outlier"

Well i am gonna wait for some staff members to reply and are we going to ignore SK splitting the universe and other CREATION feats in bleach ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back