• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

339-3394993_ichigo-1000-year-blood-war-hd-png-download.png

how can i view character profiles on the new wiki? the search on top right shows threads only
or the profiles havent been added yet?

Honestly, I don't think the format of this forum support the profiles/the way the profiles are made.

Idk. It kinda bugs me that I have to keep the othersite open to access fandom and character profiles.
Is there a way to access fandom from here?

MASKED databook says HM is endless.Will that affect Yhwach’s rating coz he was gonna bring down the 3 worlds,HM included??Btw Im new here……

Well because all databooks are like that. Which have these inflated statements.

In Naruto it would be Temari blowing away the universe.

In Bleach Like HM being Endless.

We have no proof that it is endless.

From the outside we saw how the three planets look. In one of the movie. Although it was from the movie does not mean it cannot be used as an reference for the size of planets. Rather we do use it.

Since we use that it cannot be endless

It is also said that white sand that covers HM comes from the body of Ikebignamemon guy.

For it to be endless that size of that hollow must be endless. Nothing like that has been hinted or stated to be so.

I can understand the aggression and feeling and where you are coming from you want the characters to get an upgrade too. I would love nothing more. That is why I must stop you before you fight for or present such hyperbolic/stupid arguments.

You must realize that currently a great storm is about to begin. The greatest of battle that fans are going to face is almost here. This fight is on all fronts. While fighting the enemies (some mods) we will be fighting against ourselves because although everyone wants to upgrade their fav verse. They don't want to see others upgraded.
So don't be the first one to stand out with a declaration like this which would draw attention from everyone -_- just be patient. The ones on the frontline will die for sure. Once they are tired of fighting we can start our drama.

That's kinda sus.
It might seem that way, but I really am neutral here, I just want accurate results that have logic and reason behind them

I know there are people who deeply care about what Bleach gets rated as and that can influence people's judgement in both ways, those who wish to upgrade and those who wish to downgrade, I'm only hoping to help out as a neutral calc member if possible, I don't care whether Bleach gets upgraded or downgraded, as long as it's logical and accurate

It might seem that way, but I really am neutral here, I just want accurate results that have logic and reason behind them

I know there are people who deeply care about what Bleach gets rated as and that can influence people's judgement in both ways, those who wish to upgrade and those who wish to downgrade, I'm only hoping to help out as a neutral calc member if possible, I don't care whether Bleach gets upgraded or downgraded, as long as it's logical and accurate
I agree; with Bleach you can logically get really high stuffs as well as low, it is not that easy to deal with, because of the way is potrayed.
I was joking by the way.

@Tyri456 Oof, I misunderstood then, I really don't want to make anyone think I have an agenda to upgrade or downgrade, I know some people who currently have lots of issues with the current Bleach ratings, not saying they're right or I agree with them, I just want to help out if possible

To form an A. If you read the colored bits in Burn The Witch you'll get Bleach.

Hueco Mundo is a world created by the Reiö with an specific Giant Menos. Is not endless. Poetic language, like Noel would say.

i got a theory
-memories of nobody states we have infinite souls
-soul cycle is the reincarnation system between world of living and soul society and hueco mundo?
-a lot of souls go to hell forever which would mean overtime many souls are removed from the soul cycle

now my theory is we actually have infinite souls in the garganta and when souls go to hell souls from the garganta goes to the soul cycle
what do you think?

It’s almost time to whip out the google docs I’ve saved compiling evidence for Tier 3/Tier 2 Bleach god tiers. Lmao the brief reprieve from toxic CRTs was nice tho

Back