• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Calling Gremmy feat as Outlier is biggest joke regarding bleach scaling. When later Yhwach was trying to nuke the complete verse it clearly follows up.
I personally think Gremmy's Schrift is overpowered enough to actually create stars and solar systems but he lost mainly because his own mind was unstable, he has almost no idea how to actually fight people, and Kenpachi scared him into thinking he was an actual monster he couldn't beat as well as imagining his own death. Yhwach literally locked him away for years because of how mentally unstable he was

The only issue i see of Gremmy feat being an outlier is the fight between Gremmy and Shikai Kenpachi,
Gerard vs Toshiro, Byakuya and Bankai Kenpachi, and the Schutzstaffel and possibly Pernida is how to scale him.

That's, Shikai and Eye patchless Kenpachi could beat Gremmy, same Kenpachi fought God Sized Gerard but Toshiro and Byakuya were damaging Gerard way better than Kenpachi. and Gremmy being above all sternritters except for The Schutzstaffel. This might place Shunshi, Urahara etc above Shikai and Eye patchless Kenpachi.

But if you discuss it well we can make it a useable feat.

The only issue i see of Gremmy feat being an outlier is the fight between Gremmy and Shikai Kenpachi,
Gerard vs Toshiro, Byakuya and Bankai Kenpachi, and the Schutzstaffel and possibly Pernida is how to scale him.

That's, Shikai and Eye patchless Kenpachi could beat Gremmy, same Kenpachi fought God Sized Gerard but Toshiro and Byakuya were damaging Gerard way better than Kenpachi. and Gremmy being above all sternritters except for The Schutzstaffel. This might place Shunshi, Urahara etc above Shikai and Eye patchless Kenpachi.

But if you discuss it well we can make it a useable feat.
Kenpachi did beat Gremmy, but not by raw power. He just used the weakness of "anything he imagines becomes real" and made Gremmy think he couldn't win and also imagine his own death. He's overpowered, but also mentally unstable and doesn't know how to fight people. So I think the solar system feat is acceptable but whatever

But you should know this is only limited to Bleach 😭. You know how many characters in wiki jumped from 9A to tier H1A and 0? But 5B to 3B being huge is just crazy.
I know, but it makes sense. I personally consider it a feat, but an outlier at the same time. All the rebukes to it being a feat are frankly cope and it did happen, but it's a clear outlier

I know, but it makes sense. I personally consider it a feat, but an outlier at the same time. All the rebukes to it being a feat are frankly cope and it did happen, but it's a clear outlier
Not really when people considers Emotional Amp Ginjo can jump from Shunsui level to SK yhwach level but Gremmy Emotionally amped couldn't amp himself to multi Galaxy level

Also Outlier is said to be character which lacks any statement or feats doing it. Like hanatoro negging a Galaxy or something when Gremmy has zero Anti feats.

Not really when people considers Emotional Amp Ginjo can jump from Shunsui level to SK yhwach level but Gremmy Emotionally amped couldn't amp himself to multi Galaxy level
Ok so you realize that shunsui level to SK Yhwach level isn't an issue?

The issue with Gremmy is you'd have tier 3 gremmy, but then people like Askin Nakk Le varr would be tier 6, and just in general a lot of people would be massively weaker to a point where it makes no sense. Eventually, you'd have it scale to people who just got 2 years to out-train an espada tier

The issue with Gremmy is you'd have tier 3 gremmy, but then people like Askin Nakk Le varr would be tier 6, and just in general a lot of people would be massively weaker to a point where it makes no sense. Eventually, you'd have it scale to people who just got 2 years to out-train an espada tier
It makes sense to me that they're weaker than Gremmy. His power is making anything he imagines come into reality, but he's massively hindered by being unstable and horrible at fighting

Forgot we have Bleach at Solar system level 😭😭😭

Yeah my bad. I concede at this point.
No hax and AP are different things.

A guy who can bend reality being stronger than an arm that can control nerves, a guy with a gun who opens holes in whatever he points it at, and some dude who throws poison at people makes sense to me

Even if Askin beats Gremmy that's because of hax. Gremmy one is pure AP.
If you really think about it, the reason why Askin was able to put someone on the level of Ichigo down is because Ichigo was either ambushed or did take Askin serious as he did with the Bambies. If he really attacked the Ichigo that was approaching Yhwach, Askin would have been killed if he tried, no matter how haxed he is.
Pernida and Gerard would both grow to be at least relative to Gremmy
But they never had the chance to.

It's a good theory, however szayel claims that both Yhwach and Aizen's reiatsu has disappeared, while showing the dead fish. This could mean that because of this "someone" got stronger with the disappearance of both. About the villain narrating this fact, it may actually be true but it is still doubtful.
I think there's a balance between the hell and other worlds, in that scene when Szayel talked about Aizen and Yhwach, when they put the fishes pic, he added that you started to send more and more strong people to the hell which is why the balance was broken

Naruto composite punch someone into outer space flew into orbit before they did and slammed them back to Earth with a Rasengan. Feels like Injustice 2 copy.

Gremmy is probably the worst possible opponent for Askin given that Gremmy's body is imaginary and his real "body" is a disembodied brain in a sealed container, practically none of Askin's offensive Schrift abilities should work logically.
Why would the death dealing not just act on the brain then?

Back