• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I think Gerard Valkyrie's death at the hands of Yhwach was his own "Miracle" power weakness.

"By his own accounts, Gerard Valkyrie (Bleach) can use "The Miracle" to make impossible events actually happen, making him nigh unbeatable when the odds are against him."​

I was thinking, what if Gerard became so powerful, overpower, hax, etc where the opponents had 0 chance of killing him. It would have taken a "miracle" for his opponnets to win and that's how he was defeated and killed by Yhwach. A miracle happened for the good guys.

Ulquiorra really is the most wanked character in the history of bleach.

Ginjō

giphy.webp

My source said, "The anime versions of upcoming fights from the manga have been cut short to give space to the pacing of the story."

"Each TYBW anime episode will be adapting four chapters and a half. As for the big news, something will be annouced for the anime at the end of the four cour. We will be getting more than 52 episodes, but those will be TYBW exclusive."

Last edited:
My source said, "The anime versions of upcoming fights from the manga have been cut short to give space to the pacing of the story."

"Each TYBW anime episode will be adapting four chapters and a half. As for the big news, something will be annouced for the anime at the end of the four cour. We will be getting more than 52 episodes, but those will be TYBW exclusive."
The first part makes no sense

My source, a good one (leaked quite a few stuff for the past cour), said that Gremmy vs Kenpachi got slightly changed. Gremmy won't summon a meteor or the Galaxy room, but he'll make a black hole with the mass of Mars to swallow Kenpachi. Kenny destroys the black hole the same way he did to the meteor (goes Shikai and smashes it).

My source, a good one (leaked quite a few stuff for the past cour), said that Gremmy vs Kenpachi got slightly changed. Gremmy won't summon a meteor or the Galaxy room, but he'll make a black hole with the mass of Mars to swallow Kenpachi. Kenny destroys the black hole the same way he did to the meteor (goes Shikai and smashes it).
The way i can't tell if you're serious or not

Just take what he says with a grain of salt lol. Goes from saying “Ichigo will fight Gremmy” to saying “ the fights will be cut short”. Like at least try and stay consistent 🤦🏼‍♂️
That will be added. New scenes and fights will be added thanks to the sacrifice of filler stuff from the manga that added nothing to the fights. Fights will be fast paced like the Ichigo vs Yhwach one.

It does. I was told the filler of the fights have been cut out. There will be no “but I have this trump card to your ability” bs from the manga. Most of the Toshiro vs Bazz-B was cut off. I was told.
This isn't filler in the fight, it's shounen normal declaring the skill used. I believe you meant the explanations of skills in those moments when the two stand still. If that's ok, the fight will get more frantic, but I doubt that will happen

Look at the panel where yhwach says he regained the power used to defeat aizen, look very closely on who appears
You know what, Imma just look at the raws cause I know for a fact you're wrong.

The panel with Aizen:

raws:
高めたその力は藍染惣右介を倒す為に
translation:
increased his power to defeat Sosuke Aizen

Panel with Ginjo:

raws:
そして藍染惣右介を倒し失った力を
translation:
And lost the power after defeating Sosuke Aizen.

Panel after:

raws:

再び取り戻したのは 私の眼前で霊王の命を断つ為だったのだ

translation:
was regained to cut down the soul king in my eyes

Conclusion/ What is it saying?

He lost the elevated power to defeat Sosuke Aizen
Then, he regained the elevated power to defeat Sosuke Aizen to cut down the Soul King.
Context: Fullbring bankai is only like a small fragment of the actual power of True Shikai Ichigo

Conclusion: The elevated power to defeat Sosuke Aizen wasn't what fought Ginjo, but rather what took the life of the reio in his eyes

Consistenty check: Makes sense considering everything we know about dangai / mugetsu and the power level of butterfly Aizen

Guys, I have a doubt about something, I remember that Arc made a CRT of the scale of the Substitute Shinigami Arc, but I can't find it, or I'm crazy or he didn't create the same

Guys, I have a doubt about something, I remember that Arc made a CRT of the scale of the Substitute Shinigami Arc, but I can't find it, or I'm crazy or he didn't create the same
I don't think that arc has been revised yet by arc. We're working on it tho, new feats that would actually scale to it have been found, and they may or may not be upgrades

Back