• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You know what, Imma just look at the raws cause I know for a fact you're wrong.

The panel with Aizen:

raws:
高めたその力は藍染惣右介を倒す為に
translation:
increased his power to defeat Sosuke Aizen

Panel with Ginjo:

raws:
そして藍染惣右介を倒し失った力を
translation:
And lost the power after defeating Sosuke Aizen.

Panel after:

raws:

再び取り戻したのは 私の眼前で霊王の命を断つ為だったのだ

translation:
was regained to cut down the soul king in my eyes

Conclusion/ What is it saying?

He lost the elevated power to defeat Sosuke Aizen
Then, he regained the elevated power to defeat Sosuke Aizen to cut down the Soul King.
Context: Fullbring bankai is only like a small fragment of the actual power of True Shikai Ichigo

Conclusion: The elevated power to defeat Sosuke Aizen wasn't what fought Ginjo, but rather what took the life of the reio in his eyes

Consistenty check: Makes sense considering everything we know about dangai / mugetsu and the power level of butterfly Aizen

That woulld be True Shikai Ichigo = Mugetsu level.

This is very good example of why we need a detail profile about Bleach reiatsu, Kido spell, Soul manipulation layering, etc.
It is natural for a verse profile to have a profile specially for Power Systems.

Whenever it's brought up, they will say "No"

Why?

Last edited:
Please, I beg of you, I want that more than anyone, put me out of my misery. Do you know what it does to your mental to interacts with r-words for 18 hours a day 5 days in a row.
Bro, but why are working 18 hours a day? Is there a special event going on in your city or country?

It’s called Fourth of July. I’m an American. FREEDOM AND EXPLOSIONS
giphy.webp

Why doesn't Shinji has Sleep Manipulation listed in his profile despite he has Kido which knocks others off.

That's one of the biggest mysteries of the wiki to me.
The moment one knows for a fact that Shinigamis learn Kidos at the Academy, it should come naturally that those who have shown themselves to be particularly skilled at using the Art, for example using a high-level Hado, should have all the lower-level Hado listed as well in their profile.
A Urahara who, in addition to inventing Kido whenever he feels like it, has been shown capable of using Hado 91 and 99, doesn't have in his profile Existence Erasure from Hado 54 or Sleep Manipulation from Hakufuku, sounds a bit ridiculous to me.
Same goes for whoever else is shown particularly skilled.

The moment one knows for a fact that Shinigamis learn Kidos at the Academy, it should come naturally that those who have shown themselves to be particularly skilled at using the Art, for example using a high-level Hado, should have all the lower-level Hado listed as well in their profile.
A Urahara who, in addition to inventing Kido whenever he feels like it, has been shown capable of using Hado 91 and 99, doesn't have in his profile Existence Erasure from Hado 54 or Sleep Manipulation from Hakufuku, sounds a bit ridiculous to me.
The db stated plp who can use hado 89 and above are kido masters so I can see kisuke, aizen and yamamoto getting it EE. Tbh anyone who can use kido above 54 should have EE to because it requires more skill to use higher level kido.

But all soul reapers should sleep/ mind manipulation they put a town of 100,000+ to sleep
0315-006.png

And yamamoto and shinju can use hypnosis
Screenshot_20230701_000752_Discord.jpg

The db stated plp who can use hado 89 and above are kido masters so I can see kisuke, aizen and yamamoto getting it EE. Tbh anyone who can use kido above 54 should have EE to because it requires more skill to use higher level kido.

That's exactly what I meant. Do we really believe that an individual such as Kisuke, who used in a row Bakudo 61, 63, 79 and Hado 91 doesn't have the slightest clue on how to use lower-level Kido?

Hinamori used Hakufuku. Urahara can't?

I could understand the reason "He hasn't shown he knows how to use them, so he doesn't know how to use them", but it seems to go against logic, knowing even weaker Shinigami learned such things in the Academy.

Fr. Tosen can use hado 54 but Aizen and Urahara can't is a joke when they can spam 90+ Kidos without any chant

That's a bit extreme to me. There are Shinigami who are very skilled in use Kido (Urahara, Aizen, Hachigen, Tessai, Yamamoto, etc.) and Shinigami who are very shitty at it (poor Renji).

RMicEkY.jpeg
5 people having common abilities is enough to create a separate page. Well we don't have to link it to soul reapers who are very poor at using them.

The question is why won't people accept it?
Others Verses have page for things like this, why won't Bleach have thiers?

That's a question for the "old supporters" as I've not been here in ages.
The possible conclusion I can reach is that (perhaps?) in the past something in this note was not accepted because, taking Hado 54, Haien, as an example, other than Tosen there are no known users and not having the latter, it was not agreed to give a hax as powerful as Existence Erasure to multiple characters

EDIT: Imagine give it to someone else beside Tosen. The Gin vs Shanks vs Itachi would've ended easily in "EE GG"

Where does Chrysalis Aizen scale in comparison to ppl like Bankai Kenpachi, Final form Gerard, Adult Toshiro, Bankai Yama, Ichibei etc
Chrysalis Aizen > Bankai Kenpachi (TYBW), Final form Gerard, Adult Toshiro, Bankai Yama and Ichibei.

Base Aizen tiers are far far below Chrysalis Aizen

Doubtful with Ichibei everyone else ill let slide
Ichibei isn't really that impressive. All he's done is shit on base Yhwach, but like, base Yhwach got some weird scaling that especially with the new anime has to be re-examined. He can still be sensed BTW

He's still above everyone their even base aizen in cfyow is stated be on another tier when compared to tokinada and shunsui
If what you mean by this is what I said previously, then yes. Otherwise, CFYOW Kenpachi dogs on chrysalis Aizen in base.

Chrysalis Aizen > Bankai Kenpachi (TYBW), Final form Gerard, Adult Toshiro, Bankai Yama and Ichibei.
tbh I really dont see chrysaslis aizen packing up tybw kenpachi, gerard, or ichibei
Ichibei isn't really that impressive. All he's done is shit on base Yhwach, but like, base Yhwach got some weird scaling that especially with the new anime has to be re-examined. He can still be sensed BTW
They threw the transendence shit out the window in tybw tbf.

Back