• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not once contested that. In fact, I have agreed that he’s nerfed. I don’t agree with your assertion that he’s extremely nerfed and running on fumes.
It is less of an assertion that it is true through logical necessity and that alternative explanations are non-existent or necessarily false, and more of an observation that it is a valid interpretation.
It just happens to be a preferable interpretation once we start comparing with the alternative, due to the minimization of inconsistencies and power scaling issues.

And yet he could still fight with Borushiki with the base Sharingan, so honestly, irrelevant.
Sure, while having a larger amount of Chakra against a nerfed Borushiki. We can say that a fatigued Rinnengon Sasuke who can still use the Mangekyo is comparable to nerfed Borushiki trying to minimize his Chakra.
It is up in the air whether this nerfed Borushiki is Planetary. And while Sasuke is fatigued and got nerfed through loss of Rinnengan, there is no confirmation that he is weaker than he was while being so Chakra deprived he can't access his Mangekyo.

Prove that the sword gets stronger "magically" based on who wields it.
A) to echo Cyber the sword doesn’t shatter against collisions with Kinshiki, Fused Momo, Jigen, or Isshiki, so it isn’t some normal sword
B) the speed and thus KE that Shin launched it with his MS would simply be enough to pierce Naruto as that is what is explicitly shown

Just because a magic ninja harms someone doesn’t mean Joe Shmoe can

BTW Shin damaging Naruto doesn’t mean the sword is 5-B.. Naruto has great physical durability but his skin and his organs are never shown to be above that of a normal human. Meaning, that you don’t need 5-B amounts of energy to pierce him

I don't see why this sword is being treated as something special, it's Sasuke's sword and we see him defend with it and fend off other people whose scaling to him isn't in question. The sword can be used for 5-B or whatever tier Sasuke is at it. We generally assume, unless otherwise told, that weaponry scales with its user. Since otherwise, the weaponry wouldn't really be much use

BTW Shin damaging Naruto doesn’t mean the sword is 5-B.. Naruto has great physical durability but his skin and his organs are never shown to be above that of a normal human. Meaning, that you don’t need 5-B amounts of energy to pierce him
Delusional and blatantly false

Did ppl forget the concept of piercing damage again? I’m fine with Sasuke’s sword being 5-B from clashing with Kinshiki, I’m just saying stabbing Naruto isn’t 5-B because outside of Naruto’s durability to physical attacks, we haven’t seen him show any resilience to bladed weaponry

Did ppl forget the concept of piercing damage again? I’m fine with Sasuke’s sword being 5-B from clashing with Kinshiki, I’m just saying stabbing Naruto isn’t 5-B because outside of Naruto’s durability to physical attacks, we haven’t seen him show any resilience to bladed weaponry
You must’ve missed the scan of Naruto using Kurama chakra to blatantly tank piercing attacks against Orochimaru.

Did ppl forget the concept of piercing damage again? I’m fine with Sasuke’s sword being 5-B from clashing with Kinshiki, I’m just saying stabbing Naruto isn’t 5-B
Piercing damage only goes so far. It’s not durability negation, you’re not gonna pierce a 5-B character with a 9-C sword.

Not to mention Naruto having tanked piercing attacks in the past, like others have brought up.

sasuke's sword isnt normal lol, thing can clash with kinshiki and doesnt break. Sasuke picks out his weapons for his opponents because he believes they can help (itachi, etc), he isnt carrying around a fodder sword lol. Also shin was involved

Thats my point exactly. Sharp objects are very inconsistent against God tiers.

I went to review a few more things and noticed something.

Regarding the discussion of AP and durability, yes in Naruto they completely depend on the amount of chakra they have at the moment, not just AP, but durability as well and I will explain.

In Naruto Retsuden it is stated that Naruto has lost the ability to use chakra, this is because even though Kurama only passes chakra when it wants to, some of its chakra is automatically released into Naruto's chakra tubes when he molds chakra. That is, this chakra assimilates with Naruto's when he uses his own chakra, and his body started to reject it, and thus, he could no longer fill the chakra tubes, not even one tenketsu, because he felt huge pains that could even kill him. Anyway, as he couldn't fill the tubes with chakra, it was stated that without the chakra in the tubes he was at the same physical level as an avarage human, this means that ninjas when they are not molding chakra have durability at the level of an average human, basically, as they lose chakra they approach the level of an average human.

What does this have to do with Sasuke? well, this answers the questions of AP and especially durability, As Sasuke loses chakra, he approaches the level of an average human. And in Gaiden's arc, his amount of chakra was so low that he couldn't keep all of tomoes on the Rinnegan, and it NEVER happened again. Basically, on only one occasion was Sasuke so nerfed he couldn't keep the tomoes.

And what to do with the scale: "Sasuke nerfed with Rinnegan > Sasuke without Rinnegan"? Well, in the case of Sasuke without rinnegan, he still maintained his chakra level enough to have all the tomoes seconds before it happened, which means that his physical level was extremely above the Gaiden arc, and the loss of the rinnegan makes him weak, but it doesn't approach him to the level of an average human like the ausency of chakra does. Basically, yes, a ninja's durability can come close to that of an avarage human depending on how much chakra he has, and he has lost powers, but chakra loss in general is much more damaging than the loss of the eye.

They aren’t lmao, people just scale that you don’t like scaling
Do you remember how Base momoshiki tanked Sasuke’s kusanagi just before he transformed into fused Momoshiki? That same Momoshiki was scared of giant shurikens thrown at him later on despite thr shurikens being a lot weaker than a Kusanagi. How are you going to justify that inconsistency? That is one case out of many others.

Did ppl forget the concept of piercing damage again? I’m fine with Sasuke’s sword being 5-B from clashing with Kinshiki, I’m just saying stabbing Naruto isn’t 5-B because outside of Naruto’s durability to physical attacks,
that's not how piercing damage works. there is a threshold of durability when the difference between piercing,blunt ect becomes irrelevant.
we haven’t seen him show any resilience to bladed weaponry
he is literally stabbed later in this arc with no side effects and crushes the blade.

Regarding the discussion of AP and durability, yes in Naruto they completely depend on the amount of chakra they have at the moment, not just AP, but durability as well and I will explain.

In Naruto Retsuden it is stated that Naruto has lost the ability to use chakra, this is because even though Kurama only passes chakra when it wants to, some of its chakra is automatically released into Naruto's chakra tubes when he molds chakra. That is, this chakra assimilates with Naruto's when he uses his own chakra, and his body started to reject it, and thus, he could no longer fill the chakra tubes, not even one tenketsu, because he felt huge pains that could even kill him. Anyway, as he couldn't fill the tubes with chakra, it was stated that without the chakra in the tubes he was at the same physical level as an avarage human, this means that ninjas when they are not molding chakra have durability at the level of an average human, basically, as they lose chakra they approach the level of an average human.

What does this have to do with Sasuke? well, this answers the questions of AP and especially durability, As Sasuke loses chakra, he approaches the level of an average human. And in Gaiden's arc, his amount of chakra was so low that he couldn't keep all of tomoes on the Rinnegan, and it NEVER happened again. Basically, on only one occasion was Sasuke so nerfed he couldn't keep the tomoes.

And what to do with the scale: "Sasuke nerfed with Rinnegan > Sasuke without Rinnegan"? Well, in the case of Sasuke without rinnegan, he still maintained his chakra level enough to have all the tomoes seconds before it happened, which means that his physical level was extremely above the Gaiden arc, and the loss of the rinnegan makes him weak, but it doesn't approach him to the level of an average human like the ausency of chakra does. Basically, yes, a ninja's durability can come close to that of an avarage human depending on how much chakra he has, and he has lost powers, but chakra loss in general is much more damaging than the loss of the eye.
Oh, that's interesting, mind getting the scan of that from the novel.

i suggest reading this:

Thats my point exactly. Sharp objects are very inconsistent against God tiers.
8275070-7899749676-main-qimg-4f30335953a96cb095a74c9c0de964c6-lq.jpg

Delusion is often used in a mocking manner to belittle someone is why it's considered an insult. You can call out someone's argument without calling them delusional or it delusional is all
I stand by that it is an apt description though his argument goes against on panel feats and doesn't really have any substantiation so I think it's irrational at its core and is just a reactionary position he took so I'm going to call it how I see it it wasn't meant to insult him, but regardless off topic I apologize if I offended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back