• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also regarding Isshiki, wouldn't he be weaker during the fight against Sosig and Nard anyway? Like even weaker than he was supposed to? He reincarnated using a body that was at least than 10% of its own power, and even if that body was at 100% of its power he'd still be inferior to his full power.
The percentage of power of the body has nothing to do with the reincarnation

He's confirmed multiple times over to be stronger than he was as Jigen

Also regarding Isshiki, wouldn't he be weaker during the fight against Sosig and Nard anyway? Like even weaker than he was supposed to? He reincarnated using a body that was at least than 10% of its own power, and even if that body was at 100% of its power he'd still be inferior to his full power.
The narrative implies he grew stronger instead of getting weaker from the full reincarnation. He ***** on Naruto and Sasuke worst than before, he completely stomps Kashin, and pulls out a host of new techinques and moves. Generally, Isshiki just shows himself to be better than Jigen in every way, except maybe longevity.

Wha- what? Shin is not just touching the blade, he catches it while Sasuke is in the middle of swinging it and completely stops it. That’s straight up him overpowering Sasuke’s swing.

I still don't regard that sole feat as sufficient proof that he and Sakura are twice as durable as Juubi Jin Madara.

The percentage of power of the body has nothing to do with the reincarnation

He's confirmed multiple times over to be stronger than he was as Jigen
Haven't read Boruto in a bit so maybe I just misremembered smn. Well, full power Isshiki still wasn't really a thing anyway due to the fact that Jigen couldn't reincarnate him at full power according to Poopmado

The narrative implies he grew stronger instead of getting weaker from the full reincarnation. He ***** on Naruto and Sasuke worst than before, he completely stomps Kashin, and pulls out a host of new techinques and moves. Generally, Isshiki just shows himself to be better than Jigen in every way, except maybe longevity.
No I know he's stronger, I was implying that he'd need a "higher if fully reincarnated" thing bc that's literally what Amado says

This is not really true when it comes to the manga, in the manga Jigen appears to be much stronger than Isshiki, his attacks simply made Naruto disable the six paths cape while Isshiki never did.

Naruto and Sasuke tanking attacks from Isshiki when their avatars got one shot by Jigen isn't inconsistent

1. Isshiki was holding back as he wanted info on where Kawaki is

2. Shinobi are literally confirmed to get stronger by fighting back in the original series. Naruto and Sasuke getting their asses kicked gave them a zenkai boost

I agree that it is an amp, and that its loss is a nerf. What makes you so certain that the nerf from a rested Sasuke losing the Rinnengan is more significant than Sasuke having an extraordinarily low level of Chakra that he is incapable of activating his Mangekyo?
Once again, you act like Sasuke being somewhat low on chakra is a massive nerf despite it not being portrayed like that.

And as the OP says, Sasuke with no Rinnegan, while visibly injured and fatigued and in some cases, not even using the base Sharingan can contend with Borushiki and is considered a threat by him. So yes, I’m fairly certain that Sasuke with no tomoe is still stronger than he is without any Rinnegan at all.

Especially when the series is inconsistent with slashing and piercing attacks unless you have some kind of armor or forcefield
main-qimg-b83a7311ac3fe7d0d7ddef216f27c995-lq

I still don't regard that sole feat as sufficient proof that he and Sakura are twice as durable as Juubi Jin Madara.
You’re not really giving any reasons why. I don’t see why you felt the need to bring up Madara either, he has nothing to do with this, bringing him up just makes it seem like you don’t believe they should be that strong.

This is a blatant misrepresentation of the fight. Isshiki verbatim states that he’s trying to get Kawaki’s location out of them. The only reason he doesn’t kill Naruto or Sasuke is because he needs them to spill the beans on where Kawaki is. He could’ve killed both of them whenever he so chose, but he was trying to get them to reveal Kawaki’s location. That’s all shown and stated in the fight itself.
Actually he stated he wanted to kill them.
Boruto Chapter 50 Page 10

I fail to see how that thread on “is a character going all out” matters when A) Sasuke was ready to kill his kid cuz he didn’t recognize her and B) Naruto saw this squirt with an MS and said I gotta go all out.
I'm kinda lost on the whole Shin discussion
But like, Naruto and Sasuke were on guard cause all they knew was a kid with a sharingan was running around.
Which explains their reactions.

What?

Isshiki is explicitly stated to be stronger and bodied them faster
Actually doesn't, Jigen bodied Naruto and Sasuke quickly in the manga it takes less than a chapter, while Isshiki took at least 3, fought in konoha and then in the other dimension Naruto could keep up with Isshiki much better than he did with Jigen

Actually doesn't, Jigen bodied Naruto and Sasuke quickly in the manga it takes less than a chapter, while Isshiki took at least 3, fought in konoha and then in the other dimension Naruto could keep up with Isshiki much better than he did with Jigen
Isshiki is verbatim stated to be in a whole other dimension of power than Jigen. Isshiki is objectively above Jigen.

At this point, this thread is never going to end. It's obvious there is a blatant disagreement with the shin-sakura scaling and that's probably the only scaling the opposition is blatantly against. Why don't we conclude this crt for other characters and make a different thread for Sakura and Shin where the opposes and supporters can argue.

The reason I say this is because there are still other topics that needs discussion like 4C Isshiki and BM Naruto and some other things. They won't get resolved if we keep arguing back and forth over lesser important characters like Shin and Sakura

At this point, this thread is never going to end. It's obvious there is a blatant disagreement with the shin-sakura scaling and that's probably the only scaling the opposition is blatantly against. Why don't we conclude this crt for other characters and make a different thread for Sakura and Shin where the opposes and supporters can argue.

The reason I say this is because there are still other topics that needs discussion like 4C Isshiki and BM Naruto and some other things. They won't get resolved if we keep arguing back and forth over lesser important characters like Shin and Sakura
It hasn’t been even a day yet lol, I don’t close my threads until at least a week passes anyhow, no need to rush.

To be frank, none of the concerns with Shin/Sakura have been valid, they're just arguments from incredulity, and that's coming from someone who largely disagrees with Sakura and Shin being rated as such.

High 4-C Isshiki is dropped already since it's based on something incorrect.

I gave plenty of disagreements in my comment that had nothing to do with Sakura and Shin 😂

Once again, you act like Sasuke being somewhat low on chakra is a massive nerf despite it not being portrayed like that.

And as the OP says, Sasuke with no Rinnegan, while visibly injured and fatigued and in some cases, not even using the base Sharingan can contend with Borushiki and is considered a threat by him. So yes, I’m fairly certain that Sasuke with no tomoe is still stronger than he is without any Rinnegan at all.
What did Kurama and Naruto call Sasuke's performance? Pitiful.
0006-018.png

Yes, he is portrayed as nerfed.

Yet he was capable of using his Mangekyo against Borushiki. Still better amount of Chakra than the sorry state it was in during the Scarlet Spring.
0054-020.png

Not to mention that Borushiki was nerfed as well; his awakening is due to Boruto's low Chakra, and needs to minimize the amount of Chakra he has.

To be frank, none of the concerns with Shin/Sakura have been valid, they're just arguments from incredulity, and that's coming from someone who largely disagrees with Sakura and Shin being rated as such.

High 4-C Isshiki is dropped already since it's based on something incorrect.
I personally disagree with the Shin and Sakura scaling as well and I've given my reasons. But this is not leading anywhere at all. This thread might reach 20 pages before we come to a conclusion🙄

I personally disagree with the Shin and Sakura scaling as well and I've given my reasons. But this is not leading anywhere at all. This thread might reach 20 pages before we come to a conclusion🙄
Nah brah no one can surpass how long I took up in a thread with scaling Minato to High 7-A+

Yes, he is portrayed as nerfed.
I have not once contested that. In fact, I have agreed that he’s nerfed. I don’t agree with your assertion that he’s extremely nerfed and running on fumes.
Yet he was capable of using his Mangekyo against Borushiki. Still better amount of Chakra than the sorry state it was in during the Scarlet Spring.
And yet he could still fight with Borushiki with the base Sharingan, so honestly, irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back