• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharp objects aren’t inconsistent, Sasuke just misjudged Momoshiki’s fusion amp 😭 it’s no inconsistency if it can be logically explained
Bruh at this point, that is just an excuse. Sasuke simply wasn't able to behead him. But somehow, his shurikens are strong enough to kill him.

Borushiki dunks on Karma Code who scales to or above Delta as outlined in the OP.
Did Borushiki have enough Chakra to spam this attack, or was he weakened to an unknown degree by lack of Chakra?
0065-010.png
0065-011.png

I went to review a few more things and noticed something.

Regarding the discussion of AP and durability, yes in Naruto they completely depend on the amount of chakra they have at the moment, not just AP, but durability as well and I will explain.

In Naruto Retsuden it is stated that Naruto has lost the ability to use chakra, this is because even though Kurama only passes chakra when it wants to, some of its chakra is automatically released into Naruto's chakra tubes when he molds chakra. That is, this chakra assimilates with Naruto's when he uses his own chakra, and his body started to reject it, and thus, he could no longer fill the chakra tubes, not even one tenketsu, because he felt huge pains that could even kill him. Anyway, as he couldn't fill the tubes with chakra, it was stated that without the chakra in the tubes he was at the same physical level as an avarage human, this means that ninjas when they are not molding chakra have durability at the level of an average human, basically, as they lose chakra they approach the level of an average human.

What does this have to do with Sasuke? well, this answers the questions of AP and especially durability, As Sasuke loses chakra, he approaches the level of an average human. And in Gaiden's arc, his amount of chakra was so low that he couldn't keep all of tomoes on the Rinnegan, and it NEVER happened again. Basically, on only one occasion was Sasuke so nerfed he couldn't keep the tomoes.

And what to do with the scale: "Sasuke nerfed with Rinnegan > Sasuke without Rinnegan"? Well, in the case of Sasuke without rinnegan, he still maintained his chakra level enough to have all the tomoes seconds before it happened, which means that his physical level was extremely above the Gaiden arc, and the loss of the rinnegan makes him weak, but it doesn't approach him to the level of an average human like the ausency of chakra does. Basically, yes, a ninja's durability can come close to that of an avarage human depending on how much chakra he has, and he has lost powers, but chakra loss in general is much more damaging than the loss of the eye.
your first paragraph describes the thing as exclusive to naruto, no reason to assume sasuke works the same. Naruto had all of his chakra ripped out in the last and survived a blast that made a hole in the moon.

More importantly characters have been impaled by receivers which block the bodies ability to Knead chakra, and survived hits after taht would kill average humans

If theres enough force behind it and the shuriken are durable enough they will still injure you
We have a really good example of this actually with Obito and his Giant Shurikens. He was able to cut through Gyuki with them but Kurama stopped them dead in their tracks since he's much more powerful than Gyuki is. This happens literally back to back from each other.

weren’t the shiruken used in conjunction with Naruto for an ambush type attack? Or am I confusing things??

I can't read through all pages but I'll drop a few things I don't agree with a in a few mins. Mainly Boruto, the bonus characters and Naruto

We have a really good example of this actually with Obito and his Giant Shurikens. He was able to cut through Gyuki with them but Kurama stopped them dead in their tracks since he's much more powerful than Gyuki is. This happens literally back to back from each other.
Just to reiterate that this happens literally 3 seconds between each other.

Wow. Shuriken from a ninja blacksmith now has the durability to kill an otsutsuki🤣🤣
you realize i can eclipse the energy of a nuclear warhead if i hit a coconut hard or fast enough.

From our very own MR Bamu

Smacking a Coconut into the moon

KE = 0.5m x v^2 Speed is distance / time 384400000 / 15 Nets 25626666.7 m/s Mass of a coconut is 1.44 kg (0.5 x 1.44) x 25626666.7^2

=Roughly 113 Kilotons

It matters because your scaling of weakened Borushiki with the Borushiki that fought Code is speculative at best.
The difference is 2%, Code fight Borushiki has 2% more Momo downloaded into him. And Borushiki that fights Code physically overpowers him anyway, jutsu doesn’t matter here.

Naruto fans when he touches a piece of wood and gets a splinter on his finger (the splinter pierced Naruto so therefore it’s 5-B)

I honestly don't know how is it so hard to comprehend.

Weapons power depends on the wielder most of the time, it's shown in fiction a lot.
Thats not true at all. There's a reason why certain attacks don't scale to the welders durability. Even in reality as well. Me killing an Elephant with a gun doesn't mean my AP or durability scales to the Elephant's. That's also why Kaguya's ETSO doesn't upscale Kaguya.

Yeah, there's exceptions but that doesn't discredit the idea.

And also, Shuriken and Kunais are always used in the series to various effects, you would have to downgrade the entire verse because many people get affected by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back