• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

August vs. Trafalgar Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
August can quite easily neg Law's durability negation much like he did Gildarts and turn it against him, his seeming preference for fantastic nukes, slowing magic, spacial magic copied for midnight, precog from cobra, barriers etc I would say August takes this fairly easily

Law has a higher AP then gildarts so I assume his dura neg is of a higher level and therefore harder to reflect and without that it would be hard for August to hurt law since only his suicide attack ignores durability

Durability negation has 0 to do with attack potency, that's the whole point behind it so using the reasoning that Law is of a higher tier and hence his durability negation is better is incredibly faulty

It's not about the durability negation, it's about the attack, I don't read fairy tail but I assume August hasn't reflected an attack from a High 6-C character, so there's no evidence he would be able to reflect laws attack

Once again @Frozone both Gildarts attacks and Laws ignore durability if this was Law's normal blows I'd agree with u but this is hax- a factor that isn't determined by AP- August can neg and reverse hax that both ignores durability and splits u into a hundred tiny pieces in a single move then can mimic the exact same power.

August wins low-diff.

His technique far surpasses Law's. Be it illusions, sleep magic, copying and nullifing abilities, time manipulation and Crush magic. Add on top the big gap in experience and skills and Law is out of his depth completely.

I'm voting for Law for Byakuya's reason. Also I'm not sure If Augusts could nullify a Devil Fruit ability seeing as how it's not magic.

There is no reason to think he doesn't have it ... you think he was able to fight Doffy witout Kenbunshoku Haki?

Ryop said:
There is no reason to think he doesn't have it ... you think he was able to fight Doffy witout Kenbunshoku Haki?
That's a fallacy. Just because "there's no reason for him to not have it" doesn't mean he has it. Neither this wiki, nor the OP wiki mentions anything about him having it. And since he hasn't used it on the manga either, he doesn't have it.

@Boomeyang

Ah i see it now,,i think that should be under his powers and abilities also precog wouldn't be a game winner for August seeing as how he managed to land blows on Mingo who also has it.

@David

Since when is the verse equalized?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
also precog wouldn't be a game winner for August seeing as how he managed to land blows on Mingo who also has it.
Game winner on it's own? No. Game changer? Definitely.

Since when is the verse equalized?
Since forever.

@william shadow: I'm pretty sure that August's heat pillar was just a very powerful use of fire magic intended to compleatly vaporise Natsu, Happy, Lucy and Pedo; not just their blood.

Delta3000 said:
@william shadow: I'm pretty sure that August's heat pillar was just a very powerful use of fire magic intended to compleatly vaporise Natsu, Happy, Lucy and Pedo; not just their blood.
August has no magic abilty other than his own(original magic) as he clearly showed it so there is no reason to think that was some random fire magic plus thinking that he can only use that magic for sucide is funny.

If thats the case then how can August use sleep and finger laser magic unless he copied them from someone off screen in which case he could have easily copied fire magic at some point.

WilliamShadow said:
Delta3000 said:
August has no magic abilty other than his own(original magic) as he clearly showed it so there is no reason to think that was some random fire magic plus thinking that he can only use that magic for sucide is funny.

Against Natsu and Mest he use Heat magic, dont Ars magia like magic..

Even Natsu state he was lucky because August attack with heat magic and Natsu eat them.

He can use this magic only one time because that is a antic legendary magic, no every one can use it....

Law take this via hax and df ability....

^ You're gonna have to make more sense than that. Also his hax and df ability are the exact same thing.

People have already said why August wins and I agree with them.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
That's 7 votes for Law right? So can this be added or does a Grace period happen first?
No it cannot, its been shown that Law's durability negation is a non-factor in this match, so consequently the votes that rely on this argument are null and shouldn't have even been counted in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back