• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence616

He/Him
Hulk Vs Trafalgar Law

★ Both start 87 meters apart
★ Onigashima Raid Arc Law is being used
★ Savage Hulk is being used (his 5-B key)
★ The battle takes place in Asgard
★ Both have prior knowledge

Speed are equalized.

The Strongest One There Is:

Surgeon of Death:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Even if Law cuts Hulk, Hulk can still move his body

And his body is 2-C even is cutted and Hulk can survive extreme conditions, as a skeleton, even as dust

So Law seems to be completely ****** here, also the fact that with prior knowledge, Hulk just claps and the galaxy explodes, he would not care at all and being in Asgard that can probably tank his attacks as Odin technically is protecting the city= go wild Hulk, smash everything

Even if Law cuts Hulk, Hulk can still move his body

And his body is 2-C even is cutted and Hulk can survive extreme conditions, as a skeleton, even as dust

So Law seems to be completely ****** here, also the fact that with prior knowledge, Hulk just claps and the galaxy explodes, he would not care at all and being in Asgard that can probably tank his attacks as Odin technically is protecting the city= go wild Hulk, smash everything
AP and Durability are Equalized.

I think matches that can´t be added belongs to fun and games

But do what you want of course, now, with stats equalized, I did not see Hulk being resistant to Law hax

If Hulk can reattach his body then he can maybe do something and Law has problems with his stamina, so for now I will wait

But do what you want of course, now, with stats equalized, I did not see Hulk being resistant to Law hax
Regeneration and immortality.
Resistance to Soul manipulation.
Resistance to space time hax and BFR.
Equal stats doesn't affect their ability or resistance.

Resistance to space time hax and BFR
I am not finding this in resistances, only a time resistance

And I am using the word searcher I swear

And his resistance to regen negation is after he resurrect himself so he becomes resistant to what kiledl him and he could not heal at first

Also, when I said "Law hax" it was only to his spatial cut, his most important hax, the others I know Hulk resist

I am not finding this in resistances, only a time resistance
He has both time and space resistance.

Also, when I said "Law hax" it was only to his spatial cut, his most important hax, the others I know Hulk resist
He can still move his body parts and attack with a finger snap.

Last edited:
  • Match-ups with equalized statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary.

So I shouldn't make speed equal?

so this is 5B Savage Hulk vs Law?

Hulk in character punches people, law slices him into pieces that bypass regeneration since it doesn't actually hurt him

At this point Hulk either is completely ****** or uses any part of his body to clap and create shockwaves, killing law

The latter is probably more likely since Law needs to slice Hulk up into extremely insignificant pieces for him to stay safe, as well as keep him that way

Voting Hulk for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back