• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says a "sensation of," it doesn't literally paralyze you. Law would know how his body works, he's a doctor.
Also, I'm pretty sure Law has resisted bursts of Haoshoku, and pretty much everyone resists Mind Manip via Moria's DF.

Last edited:
Is DB characters resisting hax of characters weaker then them accepted on here? Because if so....

Anyways even if broly is cut in half any part of his body literally releases ki and wins

I think broly will struggle due to not having resistance to amputate or shambles, but after some time he'll literally just rage quit and nuke the entire land they're fighting on.
i think the issue is if Broly doesn't rage quit immediately or at least in a timely fashion he just get's incapacitated.

We actually can as actually there's been a ton of discussion but no exact conclusion
If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other, should only added to profiles if they had a notable debate. A debate is considered notable, in this context, if it features a lengthy debate over an aspect not directly listed on profile.Examples of such are standard tactics (if not listed), ability mechanics and (unlisted) potency, interaction between abilities, weaknesses, verse equalization, potential methods to circumvent resistances and immortalities, potential learning or growth they could achieve in the timeframe of the fight, whether they could escape long enough for prep based abilities to come into play, etc.If the final verdict did not have a minimum difference of three votes a grace period for inconclusive of 72 hours will begin. The other rules for inconclusive will still apply; grace for inconclusive will only be added if both parties had a notable debate.

Edit: above there's literally a ctrl+v from the versus threads rules page

If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.Inconclusive matches, in which the opposing parties are incapable of defeating each other, should only added to profiles if they had a notable debate. A debate is considered notable, in this context, if it features a lengthy debate over an aspect not directly listed on profile.Examples of such are standard tactics (if not listed), ability mechanics and (unlisted) potency, interaction between abilities, weaknesses, verse equalization, potential methods to circumvent resistances and immortalities, potential learning or growth they could achieve in the timeframe of the fight, whether they could escape long enough for prep based abilities to come into play, etc.If the final verdict did not have a minimum difference of three votes a grace period for inconclusive of 72 hours will begin. The other rules for inconclusive will still apply; grace for inconclusive will only be added if both parties had a notable debate.

Edit: above there's literally a ctrl+v from the versus threads rules page
As the vote diff is one since yesterday's 1am in BRT, tomorrow at 1:44am the match can be added if noone else votes, as now the diff is 2 (if we counted when @Spectra_Schiffer voted and the tally was 100% a draw would be at 1:38, but whatever)

Last edited:
Well
After the grace period there has been more votes and now the diff is 3 for Broly's side.
Can I cheat and get extra votes if I ask nicely?
Call whoever you want, I'm kinda mad that this happened before I could ask for closure
Should've stayed awake until almost 2am lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back