• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mad Titan Vs. Surgeon of Death
  • Both in-character. Law has fully knowledge on Thanos and his abilites with the IG; Thanos knows that Law is a pirate with spatial powers;
  • Onigashima Raid and Infinity War keys. Speed is Equalized. Both start at 20 meters apart;
  • Battle takes place at Onigashima.

Trafalgar Law:

Thanos:

Inconclusive:
f48dca93b826bdc17cbf50e13fe3083a.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think we can take the context out of the two scenes. Btw this is Thanos from infinity war, who only used the snap to fulfill his personal goal.

Well law could just shambles the infinity gauntlet and without that thanos really has no advantage, law has way more versatility with his abilities and im pretty sure he has the ap advantage.

Well law could just shambles the infinity gauntlet and without that thanos really has no advantage, law has way more versatility with his abilities and im pretty sure he has the ap advantage.
I things Law scales to 12TT. I might be wrong, idk.

Thanos upscales massively from 39.567 Teratons, but he starts with atomization via snap anyways

Well then I guess thanos wins this since law wouldn’t have the time to set up a room then shambles away his infinity gauntlet. tbh I don’t really agree with the fact he would start of with a snap but whatever

what the actual f*ck was the argument to defend Thanos' IC starts with the very thing he spent years to use for his wish?

Like, he'd abandon what took him years to get just for "f*ck you in particular" : V
no, just no. Please link to where this was discussed
Yeah, that's what was accepted as his Standard Tactic with the complete IG

Thats the thing we barely have seen what Thanos does with the complete IG, and in both occasions he uses it to snap away his opponents. IW the first thing he does after getting the gauntlet and dealing with Thor was do the snap, and in Endgame he was planning to use the gauntlet to destroy and recreate the universe with the snap as well
So yea, for what we have seen its in character for him to just snap away his opponents when he has the complete IG

Thats the thing we barely have seen what Thanos does with the complete IG, and in both occasions he uses it to snap away his opponents. IW the first thing he does after getting the gauntlet and dealing with Thor was do the snap, and in Endgame he was planning to use the gauntlet to destroy and recreate the universe with the snap as well
So yea, for what we have seen its in character for him to just snap away his opponents when he has the complete IG
no? he snaps to 1/2 the universe and then leaves, just to not long after use the stones against themselves
He deals w/ his opponents using them, not just snapping, which maybe could give time for law to try something

Thanos first move on Thor, with the complete IG was actually a energy-blast. When Thanos used the snap he didn't even aimed at Thor.

Btw, I'm not taking Thanos from another timeline (Endgame) here, he has a much more cruel mentality and even other final objectives with the stones than IW Thanos. He is literally another character.

Thanos first move on Thor, with the complete IG was actually a energy-blast.
It was stated by WoG that that only happened because Thor caught Thanos off guard, otherwise he would have used the hax of the IG. Anyways, in all the matches with IG Thanos it has always been assumed that he starts with snap even before his Standard Tactic was accepted on a CRT, so to change it you will have to make another one

Well, if that's the case can I just remove the mind stone and edit the OP then? Since Thanos has no feats with It.

no? he snaps to 1/2 the universe and then leaves, just to not long after use the stones against themselves
This was him before he had a completed IG, the moment he got the completed gauntlet he went for a snap
Thanos first move on Thor, with the complete IG was actually a energy-blast. When Thanos used the snap he didn't even aimed at Thor.
WoG confirmed that Thanos was quite literally caught off guard during that moment and had no idea what Stormbreaker was and what it could do. Had he knew what it was before hand, he could've stopped with the IG haxes
Also Thanos didn't snap away Thor cause he still wanted to follow his plan of exterminating half the universe and he didn't really care for Thor at that time

That same WoG statement said that if Thanos had knownwhat Stormbreaker was capable of and wasn't caught off-guard, he would've used the Infinity Gauntlet in a different way.

Can't law do the same here? If he opens with Kroom or something like that, Thanos likely wouldn't start with snapping Law out of existance.

Don't know if an Attack Potency gap matters here since Thanos can snap Law out of existence and Law has durability negation

Don't know if an Attack Potency gap matters here since Thanos can snap Law out of existence and Law has durability negation
yeah, i think the whole point's that if Law can do something before Thanos wrecks him
i'm really against Thanos starting with snap, but anyway, if Law can act, maybe thanos loses here

Considering how Law has Kenbun which can see premonitions of the future, read minds, read the intent of attacks before and during their activation, and more, Law would more times than not have the first move.

That same WoG statement said that if Thanos had knownwhat Stormbreaker was capable of and wasn't caught off-guard, he would've used the Infinity Gauntlet in a different way.
Yeah, but Thanos here knows he's fighting someone according to SBA, and according to OP he also has prior knowledge of Law's powers
Voting Law. He'd probably just stick his sword inside of Thanos then obliterate his organs
I mean, Thanos would snap at the same moment Law is doing that

according to OP he also has prior knowledge of Law's powers
No, all he knows is that he uses Spatial Powers, which isn't even close to the extent of his abilities.
Yeah, but Thanos here knows he's fighting someone according to SBA,
Doesn't mean that Law can't catch Law off-guard, especially when Law's already shown the ability to do so against people with greater sensory abilities than his own, including the ability to see and hear future events.

Anyways, when the battle starts Thanos' first move is snap, so unless Law has some passive or a thought based attack any move he makes, Thanos will already be snapping at the same time

Here's the statement btw
I didn't hear him saying that Thanos would open the fight with the snap.

Anyway, does Thanos need to raise his arm before using the snap? I know that in theory he wouldn't need it, but the two times he snapped his fingers he intentionally did this movement.

Btw, if the hax behind the snap is merely EE, Law stated that Haki can negs/resist all effects of powers showed by DF users, and that should include Moria's EE/Disintegration.

lol, almost spoke out of my ass about starting distance

kenbunshoku predicting about the future, guarantees Law makes a room.
but can he shambles or anything before thanos does anything?

Does future sight even matter if Law has full knowledge of Thanos' abilities? The prior knowledge might just instantly make him try to blow up his organs or remove the gauntlet and his range with room is a bunch of kilometers

I didn't hear him saying that Thanos would open the fight with the snap.
As I said, if you want to change his accepted Standard Tactic you will have to make a CRT
Btw, if the hax behind the snap is merely EE, Law stated that Haki can negs/resist all effects of powers showed by DF users, and that should include Moria's EE/Disintegration.
The snap is deconstruction that works on an atomic level, and the IG is 4-D concept hax

it's simple:
If (Room+any Law ability) is able to happen before Thanos' snap, Law wins
if not, Law just dies.

As I said, if you want to change his accepted Standard Tactic you will have to make a CRT
You're almost convincing me to actually do this.

Standard Tactic in his profile is extremely contradictory, lol. It is said that he does not choose to kill the opponent If not needed, but soon afterwards is established that his first movement with the stones is to reduce the opponent to dust. Wth?

The snap is deconstruction that works on an atomic level, and the IG is 4-D concept hax
Well, then Law has no answer after the snap. However, Thanos really default to raising his arm before this? If it's the case Law would still have precog and prior knowledge in his favor in order to prevent this.

it's simple:
If (Room+any Law ability) is able to happen before Thanos' snap, Law wins
if not, Law just dies.
In Law's last fight his initial move was R-room, it's basically a Room but Law doesn't need to expand it from his hand, but from the enemy himself, allowing him to attack faster.

Back