• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Broly would stay still? All he has to do is raise his ki and the fight is over, bro
Law is literally the guy who can switch places with objects and what not, when Broly is in the room he's kinda ****** and it doesn't take that long to set up a room either.

Me when I'm in an illiteracy competition and my opponent is a Dragon Ball vsdebater /hj

Also count my vote for Law grrrrr
Would you win?

Don't be bad, Senpai.
That's all I know now... How to be bad! I wasn't born this way, VSwiki turned me into this! But none of you wankers would understand my pain and suffering!!! You live cushy lives in verses with good and active supporters but I stay at the bottom of the barrel struggling for scraps of anything!

It's fine... this pain is just what comes with being someone like me, someone with a cursed existence.
maxresdefault.jpg

Broly’s Ki alone can make Law shit his pants and completely paralyzed via it’s sheer power making him unable to use any of his hax.
Ki users can passively induce fear and insecurity into opponents that can sense their presence through the power of their auras, bigger when the user has malicious ki, forcing a sensation of being crushed and paralyzed.
Broly blows up the planet GG.
I ain’t gonna lie those ki scans look less like actual fear inducement and just “damn we could sense it and it was powerful and I got scared.”

What im trying to say is it looks less like they were forced into fear simply from the Ki’s existence.

I ain’t gonna lie those ki scans look less like actual fear inducement and just “damn we could sense it and it was powerful and I got scared.”
Doesn’t matter, those are accepted as Social Influencing on this website for Ki users. And even if let’s just say the Z fighters got scared because their opponents are too strong , what made Law any different than any of the Z fighters? The gap between the Z fighters and their opponents is large, but still somewhat comparable. In the other hand , Law is just an ant in front of the Sun, what made him not paralyzed and scared?

Last edited:
I think Law will teleport out into Dragon Ball and end up in a “What if Law was in Dragon Ball” video, get his potential unlocked then come back into the fight and defeat Broly with ease due to scaling to and defeating Black Frieza. This seems more likely than everything else Broly can do so please consider this new argument guys.

I think Law will teleport out into Dragon Ball and end up in a “What if Law was in Dragon Ball” video, get his potential unlocked then come back into the fight and defeat Broly with ease due to scaling to and defeating Black Frieza. This seems more likely than everything else Broly can do so please consider this new argument guys.
Law is very potent after defeating the Linlin

Law in a Dragon Ball what if where he progressively gets stronger with the cast would be cool solely because the Ope Ope Fruit is just ******* awesome.

Also when is Koby getting 6-A possible 5-C please just give it to me he earned it this arc.

Law FRA

These aren't shown to be passive. Characters are standing still and focusing when they do it, and the Cell scene was Toei anime, not canon.

Sorry, but that's not what you're saying in something that is already accepted

Also, look at the profile we are using (Broly toei) having a good laugh about it

Sorry, but that's not what you're saying in something that is already accepted
These aren't them literally being paralyzed, they're just going "UAAAH!! OH!!! I CAN SENSE HIS ENERGY!!! HE'S SO STRONG IT MAKES ME AFRAID!!!" in literally every one of those, which is why it's Social Influencing. Law is more calm and rational, even against far stronger opponent than himself iirc. If you mean the AOE aura explosions, that might work.
Also, look at the profile we are using (Broly toei) having a good laugh about it
What?

These aren't them literally being paralyzed, they're just going "UAAAH!! OH!!! I CAN SENSE HIS ENERGY!!! HE'S SO STRONG IT MAKES ME AFRAID!!!" in literally every one of those, which is why it's Social Influencing. Law is more calm and rational, even against far stronger opponent than himself iirc. If you mean the AOE aura explosions, that might work.
If you are not happy with this, create a crt, this is accepted here, so denying it is not a good suggestion.
Read what you said about it not being canon.

If you are not happy with this, create a crt, this is accepted here, so denying it is not a good suggestion.
I literally said "which is why it's Social Influencing," meaning I literally agree with the wiki. You're the one adding Paralysis Inducement.
Read what you said about it not being canon.
Ok, thanks, I genuinely didn't understand what you meant. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back