• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Room goes brrr, then?
i mean, it can mute him so no voice
and then a fuckton of abilities
What would this guy do then?

Room goes brrr, then?
i mean, it can mute him so no voice
and then a fuckton of abilities
What would this guy do then?
Muting him doesn't really matter.
And what are those fuckton of abilities in question? All I know is that he has Spatial cuts to cut him to bits and can hit internal organs, neither of those matters against Zagred

Inconclusive until I read more arguments, if anything, Law can get the placement with equal speed and Zagred with Unequal speed

Mes leads to immediate incap.
Law is able to expel a heart from his opponent's body. Though this temporarily incapacitates the victim, it doesn't cause any lethal harm. Has so far only shown the capacity to do this within close proximity.

^A normal person can´t survive with a heart, Zagred can

Why would muting anyone be useful unless they need you to hear what they say?
Law nullifies the words in Zagred's mouth, Big Mom also gave orders to her homies through her words and was unable to do so because of Law's Silence inside Room.

Law is able to expel a heart from his opponent's body. Though this temporarily incapacitates the victim, it doesn't cause any lethal harm. Has so far only shown the capacity to do this within close proximity.

^A normal person can´t survive with a heart, Zagred can
He doesn't remove the heart literally, he desolates it spatially. Can yu prove that Zagred's heart can resist some kind of space hax to not be incapacitated?

Law nullifies the words in Zagred's mouth, Big Mom also gave orders to her homies through her words and was unable to do so because of Law's Silence inside Room.
Zagred puts magic in mouth and what he says comes to reality, unless you prevent him from spelling stuff with his mouth it doesn't matter

Zagred puts magic in mouth and what he says comes to reality, unless you prevent him from spelling stuff with his mouth it doesn't matter
This doesn't make any sense, if Zagred's main abilities depend on his order through voice, and Law nullifies any sound, then by the simple logic of a syllogism Zagred wouldn't be able to use World Magic.

Unless Zagred can use his magic with a thought. Which until now has not been shown by you.

This doesn't make any sense, if Zagred's main abilities depend on his order through voice, and Law nullifies any sound, then by the simple logic of a syllogism Zagred wouldn't be able to use World Magic.

Unless Zagred can use his magic with a thought. Which until now has not been shown by you.
I knew something was off so I looked for it myself.

That mute ability is an effect he can give to his Re-room. The thing is, Re-room is a room that he throws to his target, and needs to hit said target for the effects to take in.

Not only it can be dodged, but even if it wasn't, Zagred could still destroy it as his trident breaks down anything he touches.

You are wrong for two reasons.

I - There are literally no restrictions to use Silent only on R-room. R-room is a range technique from Room and not a separate Room where Law have different powers.

II - In manga Law can use R-room via pointing to a target as well. WoG states that the R-room is literally made to be used from a distance, without Law having to expand it to his target, that why is called R (ri = distance).

Law could probably use Mes and take Zagred out.

With Mes, he spatially takes out his heart, meaning he can't simply regenerate one back, as it wasn't actually destroyed, just spatially displaced.

Mes also has sleep manipulation that effects the soul. When used on Smoker, he remained asleep despite his soul being put into Tashigi's body.
That mute ability is an effect he can give to his Re-room. The thing is, Re-room is a room that he throws to his target, and needs to hit said target for the effects to take in.
Re-room does not have to be thrown.
Zagred could still destroy it as his trident breaks down anything he touches
Can Zagred's trident destroy space? If not, then I'm not sure how it can 'break down' Re-room.

Zagred's profile does not have any type of deconstruction in his abilities. The only ability listed for his trident is Power Nullification:

Power Nullification (Can destroy energy with his trident)

Room is not an 'energy,' but rather a spatial area where the Law can exercise control over anything inside.

i'm glad something finally (maybe) wins against BC, it's one of the few i learnt the hard way not to try against lmao

i'm glad something finally (maybe) wins against BC, it's one of the few i learnt the hard way not to try against lmao
Eh, Zeldris didn't struggle against Julius, and Cross Marian didn't struggle against this devil. I think tho the cross marian became a stomp so take that as u will

Eh, Zeldris didn't struggle against Julius, and Cross Marian didn't struggle against this devil. I think tho the cross marian became a stomp so take that as u will
was only speaking about personal experience, didn't even knew about those

anyway, let's talk about Mes (or if Countershock can be used, as well as Gamma Knife or Injection Shot)? If we consider him muted, what else can he do? And if he can properly use his magic, what would he do against a literal counter (aka countershock)?

13 pages = didn't struggle ?
e38c0d9574dc4b5fc00e24b03244f0d7.jpg

Back