• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Could someone move this to vs threads? I accidentally put it in revision threads
It should be closed as it is a stomp for Shaggy as of now but Chungus may go to 9-A, which will be an AP stomp then
Whether it is or stomp or not shouldn't matter in it getting move out of Content Revision and into the Versus Threads. Still though, I also closed it as well due to it being a stomp.

Hmm. Since me and Starter Pack both tried to lock the thread nearly at the same time, it was unlocked, and I had to lock it again.

Can somebody else help Emirp please?

However, the blogs cannot be used for anything if we are going to delete them.

Ah I see, the blogs above don't really have anymore purpose, and most of the stuff blogs have been placed in other blogs or sandboxes.

Back