• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

FWOOOOSH CRACKLE

Your arrival lit the endless blue within the air,reaching into the very heavens and crisping the green curls of grass upon the patch of earth you lay your feet in. The crackles of space sheered to make way for you ripple and rumble across the land!

“⊣𝙹! t⍑ᒷ|| ∴𝙹リ’ℸ ̣ ⎓╎リ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ⚍リ↸ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ʖ⚍ᓭ⍑ᒷᓭ!”

(go! they won’t find you under the bushes!”)

A pair of farmers witness your arrival. Clothes spotted with tears and yellow hues that blend with the sun shuffle and bicker. Quivering, pushing and pulling at each other back and forth.

“I ∴𝙹リ’ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷᔑ⍊ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ...リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲ. I ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ∴╎ꖎꖎ ↸𝙹 ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ╎⎓ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᔑꖎ𝙹リᒷ...”

(“i won’t leave you here...Not with them. I know what they will do to you if your alone...”)

“W⍑ᔑ-?! w⍑|| ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ᔑꖎꖎ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ?! y𝙹⚍ ꖎᒷ⎓ℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ꖎᔑᓭℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ ᓭ𝙹ꖎ↸╎ᒷ∷ᓭ ᓵᔑᒲᒷ!”

(“Wh-WHAT?! are you getting all like this?! you left me the last time soldiers came!”)

“Yᒷᓭ...ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ᔑ⊣ᔑ╎リ. T⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ’ᓭ リ𝙹 𝙹リᒷ ꖎᒷ⎓ℸ ̣ ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ ⎓𝙹∷ ᒲᒷ. Wᒷ’⍊ᒷ ʖᒷᒷリ ʖ∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᓭ ⎓𝙹∷ ⍑𝙹∴ ꖎ𝙹リ⊣ リ𝙹∴? i⎓ ╎ℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ ∴ᒷ ⊣𝙹, ∴ᒷ ⊣𝙹 ℸ ̣ 𝙹⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷! o⚍∷ ᒲ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸リ’ℸ ̣ ∴ᔑリℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷ ᔑℸ ̣ ᔑ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ ᓵ𝙹ᒲ╎リ⊣ ╎リ ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ᓭ⍑ᒷ?”

(Yes...But not again. There’s no one left but you for me. We’ve been brothers for how long now? if it is time we go, we go together! our mother wouldn’t want one at a time coming in would she?”)

“S⍑⍑⍑⍑⍑! s⍑⚍ℸ ̣ ⚍!¡ ᔑꖎ∷ᒷᔑ↸||! t⍑ᒷ|| ᔑ∷ᒷリ’ℸ ̣ ↸ᒷᔑ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ꖌリ𝙹∴!”

(Shhhhh! SHUT UP SHUT UP! They aren’t deaf you know!”)

OOF

THUD

It seems they’re quarrel land them behind a rock. Peeping and murmuring behind the moss barrier.

(Player Sandbox)

Last edited:
"Agh ... Good heavens ... "

One Maria Chrysanthemum awakened from her slumber with an annoyed grumble. There was a piercing pain in her forehead -- akin to the type of headache one would feel after a long trip. Only this one was far worse. She had to clench her eyes just to withstand it. But after it subsided, her ears heard the presence of two languages. One familiar, one entirely alien. Her hands open and close, feeling against the grassy plains she seems to have landed on. Her first reaction was a groan. Her finest dress was ruined. Placing hands against the ground, she'd force herself onto her feet, first directing her attention to the farmers.

"W-What language is that? Italian? Japanese? Doooo youuu speaaaak Engliiiisshh?"

Brief hand waves and slow annunciations followed her inquiry as she approached. She must have sounded like a madwoman to them.

A white haired spear wielding woman was among those that arrived.

Though she seemed innocent and unaware, her very presence radiated something like a metaphorical storm to those who witnessed it.

She gripped her spear tighter and looked around.

What appeared to be a woman wielding a bow was in the ones that arrived, the string drawn before realizing that there are others around her that she could potentially harm. She immediately lowers the bow before deciding to take a look around. Looking around, she could feel that her eyesight has been enhanced quite a number, before seeing the farmers bicker between themselves, and what seems to be a madwoman walking towards them. The woman ultimately decides to stay with the group for now.

A humanoid Being stood on the ground with a shotgun equipped, his armor was forged deep in the Aberno, and his immortal soul radiated A strong feeling that the subject only wanted to kill, kill and kill.

"This is not the Nether or End" he said looking around.

The Blind Swordsmen remains quite as he sits on the ground and studies the surrounding miles via his Haki,
Such an interesting new place ive found myself in and surrounded by interesting new people no less” he thought to himself.

@MaidRips

"Mh? Do you not understand their language? Why I do instead?", Mercer exclaimed, stretching his back.
"Mm-mm. Quiet, quiet. You're breaking my concentration. I am thirty-five percent sure it is Russian now."

A dismissive wave towards the man, eyes not even bothering to meet his, as if he was lesser than her. Moreover, she was more concentrated on making heads or tails of the current conversation. Squinting her eyes, she walked closer, putting a hand to her ear. It wasn't familiar to her at all. And somewhat... that frightened her.

Korudo would be with the others, having woken up a bit later than the others... however taking a good look around. Huh? What the hell was this place? He didn't know where he was and he was... rather confused.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Mercer sighed slightly as he looked towards the two peasants.

"Hello there, could one of you gently answer to a couples of my questions? In what place where am I and who are you two?", he spoke telepathically in their language.

DING

The crackle zipped past the behemoths of grey stone from the distance,past the spots of greenery and back into your ears. Beating and ringing the rhythms of the land...you now have a complete understanding of the tongues that pepper the lands.

“GYAHHHHH!”

It seems your presence sunder the heavens! Wringing the sun high from the air and cleaning the sky red with a dawn!

“Shhh!”

“NO! They know we are here!”

slap

“Ow!”

“Run!”

clip clip clop

“S-Stupid...sandal- AGH!”

THUD

Rajad!”

“Ugh..d-damn”

“Ditch the shoes, we have to g-go!”

They skuttle across the grass, feet crunching the twigs and pebbles beneath them.

"English ... But, that doesn't make any -- "

An utterance from the blonde woman that soon followed a light gasp. It was as if she could now understand everything -- as well as a native could. For what reason? She did not know. All she could tell was the presence of the mysterious ripple flowing in and out of her ears. Pressing her finger to her forehead, she gave a slight sigh. Shaking her head, she'd decide that it was best to leave those two peasants to their business. They didn't seem much for conversation. And clearly, they had more worrisome things on their minds. She was alone in her thoughts for the moment.

("Is this place even a continent on Earth...?")

Last edited:
Mercer sighed again as he teleported in front of them in a swirl of fire.

"Hi, I am sorry for making you scared ... can you answer me please?"

The spearwoman tilts her head at this sight.

"Is something wrong with them?"

She thinks out loud.

She tries sensing around the area as well, to get a better understanding of where they are exactly.

During this whole time, tommy has been curled up in a ball, fear in his eyes and panic in him as he breathes quickly and fearfully.
"What is going on?" he repeatedly mutters.

@Torlikoff

The woman wielding the bow decides to do the same as well, look around, before looking over to Tommy with a tilted glance. Sighing, she walks over to him.

"Are you okay?"

@Torlikoff

She may had underestimated her senses as the loud whisper sounded much more like a shout, the tears of Hatae appearing around them and letting them heal for a bit.

"...Okay, do you want to be placed in a bubble of water?"

"I think we aren't dying rather we were dislocated to a place where we likely die." I say to the weeping man.

@HowManyMemes

"What kind of person are you that your first offer to someone panicked is to drown them?"

Selene's attention is drawn by this, and she looks quite baffled at the proposal.

Ignoring the remarks of those with her, she rolled her eyes. Those with such weak wills wouldn't last long in the business world; much less a place like this. Bending over, still attempting to shake the discomfort of her grass-stained scarlet dress-suit, she'd pick up a small blade of grass from the ground, plucking it from the soil. Placing it up to her nose, she'd give a light sniff.

Sniff.... sniffff.... snifffff....

It's scent was not so dissimilar from that of Earth, or rather, the Earth she knew. Truth be told, her memories up to this moment were foggy at best. Nowhere near the critical condition of an amnesiac, but still enough to send her thoughts spiraling into possibilities of just how she got here. Some theories erupted in her mind. Perhaps through some freak science-fiction accident, she had managed to wander into a
parallel universe. Or perhaps, she had landed herself onto a planet that miraculously shared a multitude of similarities to her own. But none of them were close to the demented truth surrounding this land's past. Perhaps for now ... ignorance was bliss.

"
Fascinating ..."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Judith looks over to Selene and shrugs honestly.

"One of the abilities whoever decided to bestow upon me was to heal others. But they have to be submerged in a created bubble of water."

Noah just inspect these people,

"A woman is smelling the grass, an adult with extreme terror, a woman who wants to drown the poor boy, a girl with a spear ..." he continued muttering while still holding his supershotgun in his left hand

"Honestly I think I said worse anyway I know the farmers are speaking Russian but mine is a few hundred years rusty can someone talk to them." I say.

[What do I see via my Haki?]
Within your sight, you see a myriad of mountains chiseled from the earth. Pyramids lie covered in moss and purple flowers, budding at the crack of dawn. Dripping water out of their plumes and washing down onto the floors. Near the puddles of water lay the buckets of villagers, their owners breathless from the fast dawn that occurred.

“Wh-What?!”

“Impossible!”

“Armanos?! Is it true?

“SILENCE! Th-This is...simple witchcraft! Mages have come to burn our waters and take our children from our arms! Do not cower! Y-Yes..W-We will not let them to reduce our homes to rubble! Barricade the homes, ready our bolts-”

“ARE YOU MAD?! This is no mage...this is an act of god! No mage can create an illusion this large! We...sigh..must tell the others to flee...”

thump thump thump

“.....You have never met the mage I’ve met Ernamos. You don’t know what they’re capable of but...you’re right. Give your goodbyes, it is unlikely we whether this storm with our souls intact.”

“Y-Yes sir.”

“And Ernamos...you were like a son to me. It was an honor serving with you.”

“You too...”

Across the other part of the land known to you as Egypt. You see statues of oaks and leaves quake.

BZZZZZZT RAAAA

Beasts on two legs cloaked in fur began migration towards the group. Their millions of eyes twitch and spasm at the view of the Dawn. The vibrations causing their empty heads upon their torso to rattle.

“Whaat...zzt...another shaman? Impossible...send an emissary! They are likely to want to bargain with us!”

@everyone else

“NO-Nononono. Please take me instead! Leave my brother be! Please I beg of you, he hasn’t done anything wrong...he doesn’t deserve your wrath!”

“Wh-What?! What are you doing Rajad?! It is both of us to die! Why do you bother b-bargaining with these...demons!”

“BECAUSE I HAVE NO CHOICE! If there’s one person I want to save...it’s you. I’m sorry for running last time...”

“Ugh! Rajad you dont have to this I....You! Demons! Do not listen to my brother please! T-Take me instead! I am ready for my time! H-He is still young! Please!”

The other drops onto knees,clasping his hands towards the group.

Last edited:
“NO-Nononono. Please take me instead! Leave my brother be! Please I beg of you, he hasn’t done anything wrong...he doesn’t deserve your wrath!”

“Wh-What?! What are you doing Rajad?! It is both of us to die! Why do you bother b-bargaining with these...demons!”

“BECAUSE I HAVE NO CHOICE! If there’s one person I want to save...it’s you. I’m sorry for running last time...”

“Ugh! Rajad you dont have to this I....You! Demons! Do not listen to my brother please! T-Take me instead! I am ready for my time! H-He is still young! Please!”

The other drops onto knees,clasping his hands towards the group.
Noah jumped over to the group of villagers and using his Conqueror's haki made them calm down, leaving them unconscious

"Better?"

Last edited:
Judith simply watches Noah's deeds with the group of villagers, beginning to walk over to try and calm them down, but she is unsure if her aura will make it better or for worse.

"Ugh ... you all really need to get some better business sense."

Folding her arms in discontent. Had it been up to her, she would have gone along with the demon act. Perhaps then, they would have offered some supplies out of fear. Furthermore, shelter and information. But in this state ... who knows what she might be able to get out of them. A wasted opportunity...

"It is clear to me we have two choices we spilt as we are clearly not getting along and do as we want or we stick together and learn to get along." I say.

@everyone

“I-“

bumpf

“...”

With the two men now unconscious...

sssss

...and soiled. It seems the group is left to their own vices. Some money and a letter spewing out of their pockets. Soaking in urine.

Back