• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can also argue that he's aware when humans are trying to help him or aren't against them, as seen when Godzilla is reborn and instead of attacking the humans on that submarine because they almost killed him he instead just stares at them and heads to Boston. And IIRC it's implied he's the one that's been ensuring that the other Titans aren't attacking other human settlements

That would be about 50% of the blast which is negligible in terms of our tiering system I guess

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_nuclear_explosions
The Nuke feat in KOTM can be calculated?

We should also try calculating the depth charge explosion Godzilla and Kong tanked during the battleship fight, I can see some decent results because the explosion started at the bottom of the trench Godzilla was dragging Kong into all the way up to the surface

On screen feats it was shown to be stronger than Tsar Bomba- I’m pretty sure anyways.

The yield of the Atlantis nuke was GIGANTIC, blowing apart the enormous mountain-temple with dozens-hundreds of meters thick walls (themselves hundreds of meters away from ground zero) that Godzilla was in, then the shockwave was still able to make a cavitation bubble dwarfing said temple in the surrounding water, propagate through kilometers of underwater tunnels to destroy the sunken city and then still have enough energy left over to launch a large submarine up to the ocean surface and most of the way out of the water.

Ignoring the fact that even what we see reaching the open ocean at the end of the sequence actually appears to still be a very brightly glowing cavitation bubble rather than just a shockwave (which from what I understand has pretty crazy implications of firepower that would definitely put the yield in the gigatons), I’m pretty sure just the way that it blows up Godzilla’s mountain-temple and the surrounding city and how it still has enough force to launch the sub like that at that distance is still enough to put it well past any real nuke.

Also don't they reference him as King Ghidorah in GVK?

I swear it says "King Ghidorah - the Devil With Three Heads"

I just wanted to point out, for the Serizawa nuke, when the submarine gets stuck on an underwater cliff, they mention that they're 600 miles from departure. They were still several km from godzilla.

I'm pretty sure when the script said they had enough firepower to level a country (although they didn't specify the size) they weren't joking lmao.

4c5426d4f4c39d25f7f6255355d3e33b.png

42eb351ba87f922eeb3a777bd730d73f.png

On screen feats it was shown to be stronger than Tsar Bomba- I’m pretty sure anyways.

The yield of the Atlantis nuke was GIGANTIC, blowing apart the enormous mountain-temple with dozens-hundreds of meters thick walls (themselves hundreds of meters away from ground zero) that Godzilla was in, then the shockwave was still able to make a cavitation bubble dwarfing said temple in the surrounding water, propagate through kilometers of underwater tunnels to destroy the sunken city and then still have enough energy left over to launch a large submarine up to the ocean surface and most of the way out of the water.

Ignoring the fact that even what we see reaching the open ocean at the end of the sequence actually appears to still be a very brightly glowing cavitation bubble rather than just a shockwave (which from what I understand has pretty crazy implications of firepower that would definitely put the yield in the gigatons), I’m pretty sure just the way that it blows up Godzilla’s mountain-temple and the surrounding city and how it still has enough force to launch the sub like that at that distance is still enough to put it well past any real nuke.
When you put it like that, it sounds pretty nutty.

I just wanted to point out, for the Serizawa nuke, when the submarine gets stuck on an underwater cliff, they mention that they're 600 miles from departure. They were still several km from godzilla.

I'm pretty sure when the script said they had enough firepower to level a country (although they didn't specify the size) they weren't joking lmao.
I definitely think the Country line is hyperbolic but this could be good to calc (That said it could be unquantifiable because of the nuclear energy stuff)

Don't we also have to figure out how far the nuke is from Godzilla's face? Eyeballing it, from the scene, it looks around 20 or so meters. Also if this does get a calc, should we halve the result since this Godzilla absorbs nukes?

Don't we also have to figure out how far the nuke is from Godzilla's face? Eyeballing it, from the scene, it looks around 20 or so meters. Also if this does get a calc, should we halve the result since this Godzilla absorbs nukes?
The ionizing radiation is only about 5% of the energy liberate by an atomic bomb, Godzilla only can absorbs that radiation.

I still think Ghidorah must have physically moved the storm even if through telepathy. It moved along with him, and turned and moved at speeds no storm can reach. If there is evidence Ghidorah didn’t push the storm then I guess there’s no reason for High 6-C but so far this is the simplest explanation for how the storm could move this fast.

Anyway how deep was the city Godzilla was in and any official stats on the radius of the nuke or is scaling needed? I saw 600 miles from departure was mentioned above but how does that compare to the blast reaching the surface of the water

Question if Godzilla can be upgraded by absorbing nukes wouldn't that mean he was stronger than his Awakening comic state due to absorbIng Castle Bravo nuke at the beginning of 2014 movie?

Shouldn't that warrant a new key for his comic self?

Why would we suddenly start scaling to Ghidorah's storms again? His bio electric nature super heats the air causing the storms. So wherever he goes the storm follows, he's not pushing or controlling them.
This seems interesting to me, Is there a statement of this being the case, because it's a logical explanation and could affect the High 6-C feat. If he's simply causing the storm as he's going essentially simulating movement without actually pulling it around, then that essentially renders High 6-C obsolete.

If there's a statement about him superheating the air as he goes, this could make sense.

This seems interesting to me, Is there a statement of this being the case, because it's a logical explanation and could affect the High 6-C feat. If he's simply causing the storm as he's going essentially simulating movement without actually pulling it around, then that essentially renders High 6-C obsolete.

If there's a statement about him superheating the air as he goes, this could make sense.
The statement is from a image on the Monarch website.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWVEourUEAAITXr?format=jpg&name=small

Even if his storms are caused by his bio electric nature, couldn't you still calculate the energy required to create such storms? Because as far as the movie's concerned, Ghidorah is creating and maintaining these storms without much issue

IDK is there statements those amped him permanently?
Not exactly though I don't think it's been stated that it's temporary since the whole gimmick behind Titans like Godzilla or the MUTOs get stronger through radiation, in fact IIRC Arvid Nelson once stated that Titans like them can get stronger over time by feeding on radiation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back